Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst rescue scene in all of soaps goes to: Wyatt and Flo. Horrible!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst rescue scene in all of soaps goes to: Wyatt and Flo. Horrible!!!

Not even the slow motion effects
    or
    the actual close up of a distress felon like Flo looking all sad at wyatt or of her leg tied up made me say aww or how sad etc.

BELL ruined Sally and Wyatt beautiful pure and deep friendship n relationship for this???Sick of Flo “Logan” coming out the winner, again , or whatever her last name is.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 24, 2020, 01:00 PM.

It also ate up way too much of the show. So it was silly, too long, and ineffective. How could no one see how bizarre that looked after they taped it and think, "Wait, no, we better try something else."? It was especially dumb that after their big romantic slow motion clinch that they went back to standing on opposite sides of the set and talking to one another I know that's due to the shooting restrictions, but it looked really awkward because it was preceded by the big slow motion rescue scene, which is another reason why the latter shouldn't have been used.

Comment

• iluvaiden
      iluvaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree it was silly. Slow motion and no sound. Boring.

• TexasTango
      TexasTango commented
      Editing a comment
      that's because the romantic clinch used her IRL husband as a stand in - I'll give them (directors/producers) a break as they are in a whole new world and are trying different things to see what might work. ITA ruining Sally/Wyatt for Wyatt/Flo is a huge mistake. Even across the room from each other you can feel the chemistry/tension between Sally/Wyatt while there never has been any with Flo.

I just wish she die.

Comment

• RoidRage
      RoidRage commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it would have been very bold of them to have Sally kill Flo and get away with it.

Her name is Flo Fulton, the Logan women don’t claim her.

Comment

• YoungandBold91
      YoungandBold91 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, and yet Brooke caught flack because she refused to forgive her. After all the stuff she's done. To hell with Hope and Steffy's suffering.

Just because Felony Flo donated a kidney doesn't make what she did just disappear. For her to get all up in Sally's face for faking an illness was hypocritical at best.

Wyatt is gonna forgive her and mom will be thrilled because Sally the evil woman will finally be out of his life. I swear these characters hold grudges over stupid stuff.

So, Sally will be burned forever because she slipped up and called him by his brother's name? Quinn needs to stop the BS.

• Soapsbarbie
      Soapsbarbie commented
      Editing a comment
      viennagirl The point is they rightfully don’t claim her and she might be a Logan. but I don’t consider her one. I consider her Flo Fulton. Just like I consider Ridge a Forrester despite him being a Marone.

• viennagirl
      viennagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Soapsbarbie
      I don't disagree with you.

I too consider Flo as Flo Fulton (her legal name).
      That has been her name for decades and that never has changed. I don't think that Flo thinks of herself as someone different than Flo Fulton, even when she acknowledges her connection with the Logan family (like Ridge does with Massimo).

Shauna is the parents Flo grow up with, who has raised her - while Flo never met Storm, never has learned about her family until Flo was already an adult.

And at that time Flo felt horrible that she has helped with the adoption scam and that she has helped to give her cousin's baby to someone else - that isn't something that makes you "bond" and feel as part of the family - or make them feel as if you are "family".

Donna and Katie are more forgiving because of Flo's "sacrifice", but even Flo first had been wary about doing something so big (to give up one of your kidneys) for someone she hadn't been close for so long, hadn't know for so long.

The doctor clocked her over the head. Why isn't Flo upset about that?

Comment

I literally laughed so hard it hurt!! I couldn’t believe how bad and stupid it was. I hope there is an award for that

Comment

So awful!!! Even Flo’s fake expressions were laughable! Definitely not worth a Friday cliffhanger

Comment

that was terrible,i'm ready for this mess to end

Comment

The reunion was crazy. She was missing for what an hour or so? And the close ups...especially of the male person's thumb!

Comment

The slow mo had me in stitches. It was awful. This virus has messed up the whole flow (no pun intended) of the show. Smdh.

Comment

OMG, that scene was dreadful! Why didn't they just cut to a commercial after Wyatt burst through the door? We know that the actors can't embrace or kiss because of social distancing.

And what's up with the slow motion and stares. Flo's only been "missing" for about 15 minutes.

Comment

• joncharmed93
                  joncharmed93 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know right, they act like Wyatt hadn't seen her in years.

• YDoIStillWatch
                  YDoIStillWatch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL. Right? Sally did mention not wanting anyone to get hurt but did Wyatt think Flo was dead?

The scene was awkward.

This was just about the worst scene in B &B history.....without question. I don't know how the actors kept straight faces. PATHETIC!!!! This was a Friday cliffhanger??? Made me want to run away and jump off the nearest cliff just to get away from the stupidity of it all!!!😬

​​​​​​

Comment

B&B is doing the best they can with all of the new filming guidelines. We’re lucky it’s even back. They did a good job considering all they have working against them. Flo’s real life boyfriend clearly stepped in for the kiss, they used the “twin effect” when Wyatt walked over to untie her... they put a lot of work it into this.

Comment

• JustGigi
                    JustGigi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Different strokes for different folks I guess but I’m with you, they did great for what their working with and I enjoyed the show. I actually enjoyed the show more than than what they were showing before the shutdown.

• RoidRage
                    RoidRage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally agree. I know California is a COVID hotspot I want everyone healthy and safe and applaud everyone for managing to pull it together.

Originally posted by lilyboom View Post
                  This was just about the worst scene in B &B history.....without question. I don't know how the actors kept straight faces. PATHETIC!!!! This was a Friday cliffhanger??? Made me want to run away and jump off the nearest cliff just to get away from the stupidity of it all!!!😬

​​​​​​
                  This post is hilarious

Comment

These two need to emdr, like yesterday.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X