This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn even unconscious Still is HOT

Darn even unconscious Still is HOT. I mean the raw emotion that something bad could happen is destroying him. This is why I would totally ship he’s the baby daddy.
    Last edited by ncposton; July 28, 2020, 10:49 PM. Reason: Edited to correct subject of thread

Do you mean Steffy and Liam,

or do you mean Steffy and Bill (they are called STILL)?

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Sharkswin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm confused too..Liam wasn't even on screen today. Lol.

Steam is Steffy and Liam. Liam wasn’t on the show today, so..........

Comment

Originally posted by canuhearmenow View Post
      Darn even unconscious Steam is HOT. I mean the raw emotion that something bad could happen is destroying him. This is why I would totally ship he’s the baby daddy.
      If you mean Steffy and Bill, I still 'ship' it.

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love Bill and Steffy together.

Yes!
      STILL. “ still got it woo hoo n soooooo beautiful imo her n don diamont since their first scene!

almost tears again, since I know deep within they are soap soulmates imho more than “ cheater Liam” ever was with Steffy Forrester imho .”

Actually,
      I was going to commence a thread on this, great thread seriously.”

Bill n Steffy are still sizzlin’ more than everyes even while knocked out for now. So hot so beautiful to watch.”
      Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 23, 2020, 01:28 PM. Reason: Spell

Comment

Yes, they still got it and I find it interesting that he said he needed to see Kelly. She's beautiful just like her mother and she's kick a$$ just as Steffy is - great scene! Sadly it wont go anywhere because this new character is nothing more than a tool to further this boring triangle between Liam, Hope and Steffy. Watch and see.

Comment

• tftaylor
          tftaylor commented
          Editing a comment
          Crewe This is what I predict too

Crewe. IKR I melted hearing it.”

Just rewinding Steffy n Bill scenes right now and it’s interesting he yeA, was written to say all that.”

Hmmm, I’m thinking maybe there’s something to it.”

Comment

I hope they never unburied the corpse that is STILL ever again. Puke worthy pairing that one was. It almost make Leffy look like the pairing of the ages and goodness knows I hate Liam and Leffy.

Comment

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m with you. After that foolishness Bill pulled during Steffy’s pregnancy and after Kelly’s birth, I don’t see how any fan of the character could want her with a man that would blackmail her into a marriage. Just yuck. Let him be a grandpa and flip flop between the Logan sisters. They can even tag in Donna to be with him. Just let me see a romance with SINN.

No thank you steffy and bill have nothing he is creepy there is no chemistry and he probably just wanted to see his granddaughter. I can't wait to see steffy and the new guy.

Comment

Never! Bill will always be sleazy after the way he lied on Steffy and stalked and blackmailed her while she was pregnant. One would have to hate Steffy to want her with that old loser. Finn is the only one for her right now.

Comment

Bill and Steffy will always have incredible chemistry to me. I hate what the writers did to them this last go around.

Comment

Yes Bill is despicable. Yes he stalked Steffy. Yes he blackmailed her. He's all that and much more. But IMO Bill and Steffy have amazing chemistry and they just click. I've always loved them together.

Comment

I'm sorry but yuck to Steffy and Bill. Glad I didn't see that garbage today. They make me cringe and puke. Pure nastiness

Comment

Hot Raw Chemistry - yes, yes, yes
                    Bill - nasty since he got Brooke's orbit.
                    Steffy looked beautiful in that hospital bed.
                    JMW and DD have so much chemistry - no matter who they are paired with

Comment

Oh I think the most exciting couple on this show by far is STILL ... they really do have the IT factor and they'd be a powerhouse couple. They just completely match. I think the problem is they leave everyone else in the dust and it turns into a STILL show with everyone else being day players.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X