Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell should get Greg Vaughan for B&B

Greg Vaughan is out at Days. B&B should scoop him up. I could see lots of possibilities for him.

For what role? A hidden son of Thorne (and finally a story for him), and a new man for one of the women like Katie.
    Would he be too old for be Deacon's son? or a recast from Rick.

Comment

kahinamah He's 47 irl. I think he could be great with Katie or as an older (but not as old as Bill) guy for Steffy. Bell did say more than one guy would be interested in Steffy. He’s too old to play Deacon’s son or Rick, but nothing wrong with adding someone new and interesting who’s unrelated to anyone else. This show really needs that imo.
      Last edited by veryoldatwtfan; July 23, 2020, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it's true, let's say I noticed that a lot of fans often ask for characters that are not related to family du soap, but once that is done I read a lot of bad reviews.

But the idea of a new character without being a forrester, Spencer and Logan would be great.

Greg Vaughn is as hot as the sun. I would definitely watch B&B if they brought him on.

Comment

Knowing Bell he would put him with felony Flo or depressing Hope. No thanks. I want him back where he belongs - GH all the way.

Comment

Greg Vaughn is the only older guy I would want with Steffy. He's very handsome and a great actor. However, I think he'd be better off back at GH as Lucky.

I saw that the reason he left days if that he's doing the fifth season of Queen Sugar. I think he might want to do other things going forward. He could still get a great gig on a primetime show or on one of the streaming platforms. He's definitely got the look and the chops.

Comment

I can almost see it play out now - GV’s character comes on as Taylor’s new love interest but soon Brooke sets her eyes on him. After he passes through “Brooke’s Bedroom” then Taylor leaves again. And the character is thrown under the bus for another round of Ridge and Brooke.

Comment

• tftaylor
              tftaylor commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what I predict will happen between Tanner and the dreadful triangle. The story line with Tanner will only be short lived so Bell can say, I delivered a new man, but we have decided to change the direction of the story line.

That probably means LG will be off contract too....freeing her up to come back to B&B for Ridge and Douglas....PLEASE

Comment

I remember seeing him the first time in Charmed, I never understood why Piper chose Leo instead of the sexy Dan lol
              I also liked him in Y&R, he had a crazy chemistry with Sharon Case and Heather Tom. So seeing him again in the B&B, and shared scenes with Heather tom, I'm for.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                VixensVamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Dan didn't like the magic. Also, Piper and Leo had that epic love.

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                Piper and Leo annoyed me. Kinda like Hope and Liam lol, I know I've always been in the minority over Piper and Leo, I assume my taste.

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
              I can almost see it play out now - GV’s character comes on as Taylor’s new love interest but soon Brooke sets her eyes on him. After he passes through “Brooke’s Bedroom” then Taylor leaves again. And the character is thrown under the bus for another round of Ridge and Brooke.
              Bell really needs to stop being so predictable. Yeah that could happen.

Comment

Love Greg, but BB only seems to have the men ping-ponging between 2-3 women with no real story of substance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
                  Love Greg, but BB only seems to have the men ping-ponging between 2-3 women with no real story of substance.
                  True. That’s why we can’t have nice things.

Comment

Actually he and Steffy would be smokin!
                    Last edited by Carerra; July 23, 2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                      veryoldatwtfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep. I agree with you.

I like the idea though GV he could come on for Brooke, I’d bet she’d forget all about Ridge. Let newlywed trashy goldigger Vegas Barbie watch Ridge turn into a green eyed monster.
                    Last edited by Soapsbarbie; July 23, 2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveVillians View Post
                      Knowing Bell he would put him with felony Flo or depressing Hope. No thanks. I want him back where he belongs - GH all the way.
                      I think General hospital is where Greg will probably go back to.

Comment

• Carerra
                        Carerra commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nah, he wasn't happy at GH. They treated him poorly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X