Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felon Flo said,” You’re a Criminal! Sally!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felon Flo said,” You’re a Criminal! Sally!

sigh smh 🤦‍♀️ as I re-watch.
    Really, Flo?Really?

Does the name Hope + Liam Dr.Reese,
    ring a bell?

Pot meet kettleFlo.

ugh!

this girl got some nerve.

Miss 50,000 baby 🍼 snatcher!

She makes me sick.

This why I can’t with Flo . She’s a villain ( the dullest one I have ever seen) . They can’t fix this character by trying to deflect on what she did. They can’t make us like her.

Comment

They just keep making Flo more hate-able. Criminal? Look in a mirror!

Comment

I hate that they wrote Sally this way and are expecting us to care about Saint Flo. And just how did that scatter brain Penny ever get through medical school???

Comment

• will-alton
          will-alton commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same about Penny. But...she's not the only one so juvenile.

I would have paid cold, hard cash to hear Sally say “Bitch, please.” Flo calling anyone a criminal and a liar is laughable. Not only did she fraudulently represent herself as the baby’s mother; she lied about it for 8 months. I don’t care how many organs she donates to someone in need, she will still be a lying criminal that rats out her co-conspirators to save herself.

Comment

This story feels very contrived....does not make me feel bad for flo at all. It points out that she is a straight up hypocrite.

and sally... I like wyatt and all but come on

Comment

Agree with everyone!! Flo can never be redeemed for me!! Plus she is boring and dull

Comment

I guess it takes one to know one. Flo didn't lie.

Comment

nobody is buying saint Flo,they trying too hard to make it happen

Comment

sally kidnapped her so flo is right

Comment

• Reesiecup
                    Reesiecup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Regardless of what Flo has or hasn't done, I think it is reasonable for her to call her kidnapper a criminal.

Flo broke into a medical program here lately and just injected a shot into Sally so...um past crimes aside...Flo’s committed more Felonies! Felony Flogan..,she will always be a fake Logan to me. Storm had no clue she existed.

Comment

This is how the reward fans who didn’t want Sally to die...character assassination.

Comment

Flo becomes a bigger joke every episode. She can have Wyatt as far as I am concerned!

Comment

I don't see the problem when she is correct Sally is 100% a nutcase, and needs to go.

Comment

I can't watch them trash Sally but based on what I've ready Flo is running her mouth and her hands are free. Is it REALLY kidnapping if the person is too stupid to untie herself & leave??

I can't believe they are throwing Sally under the bus like this to make that baby stealer look good! Sally should ask her what she did with that money Reese gave her!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X