Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope & Finn - something I see unfolding but really hope it doesn’t..

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope & Finn - something I see unfolding but really hope it doesn’t..

Why do I think Hope will fall for Finn? Someone tell me it won’t happen but it’s the Logan women way. When they see a woman they know happy they can’t help themselves. Bell will probably make it look like Finn is pursuing Hope but we all know how these Logans operate.

Hope better stays with her destiny Liam and leaves Steffy alone.
    Hope wanted Liam...now she can keep him.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like mother like daughter

Hope has what she wants we don’t need to see much of her for a while.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      Let’s see if she feels the same when Douglas goes back to live with his father.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean. I just don’t know what excuse she would have to be drawn to Finn but I could see them making up some lame reason for it.

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she realises Laim ain’t all that.

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
    Why do I think Hope will fall for Finn? Someone tell me it won’t happen but it’s the Logan women way. When they see a woman they know happy they can’t help themselves. Bell will probably make it look like Finn is pursuing Hope but we all know how these Logans operate.
    I had this same thought when they first announced he was coming on for Step. Bell loves to reward his pets. It will turn most of Step fans who want her out from propping Lope to turning this show off-especially if they try and put Liam back in the story with Step.That is why everyone who does not want this triangle of dread should support Lope staying together and contained in their little house on the Prairie or wherever they live now.

Comment

There was a reason why I wanted Lope far, far away from Steffy's new romance, and that's exactly it: Bell eventually chat help but shove his pets down out throats and have all things go in their favor... no wonder this is the first time since 2008 (Marcus) that a love interest is cast specifically for Steffy.
      Oh well, if it goes that way, I'm out again... I've survived without Bold before and will again instead of watching craptastic Logan-sided idiotic writing, but I hope they don't ruin yet another character at the altar of a Logan... having ruined Bill for Brooke is bad enough.

Comment

Hope has really only been like that with liam so it would be completely out of character

so of course it will happen

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be out of character. Even when she was with Wyatt she was about Liam and what he was doing. But now that she has him will she want to stay? Lol. I think she will want to stay with Liam but if they want to change course they will come up with some excuse.

Originally posted by ann1 View Post
        Hope has really only been like that with liam so it would be completely out of character

so of course it will happen
        As you said, it would be out of character for Hope:

- when Hope fell for Oliver, he has been single

- when Hope fell for Liam, he has been single (and she never got over Liam)

- when Hope started to get interested in Wyatt, he has been single

(and Hope wasn't really interested in Thomas regardless if he was single, or when he had started to date Caroline)

But the writers seem to love to one day write a character out of character ( Caroline had a change once, Maya had a major change (transgender SL, but also to be written as a bully at times (paired with bully Rick, ....)

Comment

I don't see it happening. Hope loves Liam. But I have little doubt that Bell will try to fire up the audience by having Hope and Dr. Finn have scenes together, eventually. I just don't foresee anything coming of it.

Comment

I don’t think Hope will really want Finn over Liam; but I’ll be shocked if her ego isn’t bruised if he is completely indifferent to her. That may lead her to do some flirting and giving looks she shouldn’t to get him a little interested. She, like her mother, is used to being the woman all men want. If Finn has zero interest or attraction, watch out.

Comment

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couldn’t have said it better myself.

The Logan women way? While Brooke and her sisters may have all gone after attached men, I don't recall that being the case with Hope. Also...if Finn is being brought on for Steffy, that means that he's unattached. So if Hope goes after an unattached man, the only problem will be with her husband, right? Not Steffy?

I guess if they want to modify her character, anything can happen, but based upon today, Liam will be focused on Steffy.

Comment

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see your point but I definitely think that if Steffy falls for Finn and is completely over Liam, Hope will be curious as to how this new man made Steffy get over the man they fought over for years. Just the curiosity alone could be enough for Hope to do something that is out of character.

• thecourt99
              thecourt99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it's more likely that Liam will be overly interested with the goal of protecting Steffy. Hope will be mad about it, but Liam will be the issue, not Hope. At least...if they follow the Bridge/Tridge playbook. As much as Brooke went after Ridge, Ridge also went after Brooke if she showed interest in someone else. He HATED when Brooke was with Nick, and just in the classic episodes it showed how Ridge acted when Brooke was putting on an act with Victor Newman. Brooke knew how Ridge would be respond and he did exactly that.

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with that which is why it’s important Steffy doesn’t let Liam become a problem. As long as she puts Finn first she won’t have an issue.

I could see either Hope or Brooke not liking that Steffy had moved on or continuing to be suspicious that she hadn't, even if she had, and trying to "prove" that Finn wasn't all that into her. After all, that's exactly what Brooke's done before. And, perhaps, Steffy misunderstanding something she sees and believing that Finn is reciprocating that interest when, if she had stuck around for a few moments more, she would have seen him turn the offer down flat.

Comment

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              I can also see Brooke trying to seduce Finn.

Dr John Finnegan was brought on this show for Steffy. Hope has nothing to do with it. Hope made her bed with Liam and now she will lie in it. But I wouldn't rule out Liam possibly being jealous of Steffy and Dr Finneigan
            Last edited by SheilaFan32; July 22, 2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              We all want to believe that which is why it probably won’t be the case.

With Steffy having that motorcycle accident...geez another wash and rinse and repeat...don’t you guys think that Liam will be spending lots of time at the hospital with her. We all know Hope won’t take that well. I assume the accident was a way to create some drama and put her in a setting where the actors can me more apart from each other. Gotta be hard to adjust to filming this stufff. I know you can work to some degree with camera lenses to make things look closer together but not sure they can use that here. Breakups of couples gives them plot and filming distance. But can you deliver something compelling enough to keep people watching. I really applaud them for being first soap out of the box trying this and just hope everyone can stay safe while trying to entertain and keep people employed.

Comment

We all know Steffy will be happy for a short time and then Bridget will return to town and OH My Gosh Finn will be the long lost love of her life. This is Brad Bell writing. A Logan always wins.

Comment

• Bill824
                Bill824 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow that could actually happen. Completely forgot about Bridget. With her being a doctor I can definitely see it. Another candidate to be a problem for Steffy and Finn will be Katie and we can’t rule out Flo.

• Carerra
                Carerra commented
                Editing a comment
                Sad but true and it needs to stop! I can't stand any of the Logan women. They all make excuses for each other It's quite sickening.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X