Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cautiously optimistic about the show returning

Since being ordered on bedrest by my doctor (he found a blood clot in my lung & I also have shingles) I find myself actually really looking forward to new episodes of B&B. I hope the new storyline & man for Steffy is a hit. I've been wanting the triangle of suckiness to be over for so long so I'm excited. I also can't wait to see Ridge free of Brooke (hopefully it happens). I really hope Brad Bell has taken the low ratings & outside opinions to heart & will change this show to be more fair & balanced. I hope we see more of the cast utilized & not just the same characters day in & day out.. I know that may be wishful thinking but I'm holding out hope & am cautiously optimistic.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Sorry to hear about your ailments, first and foremost.

From your keyboard to Bell's ears....but I don't think it's going to be much different. I base my opinion on this:

1. Flo is tied up with pantyhose, by one ankle, and can't get loose - that's an even bigger stretch, to me, than Brooke getting pregnant by Bill in her mid-50s like she did....
    2. Liam is obviously still pining away for Steffy as he is making wistful comments about 'us' when talking to her, and he doesn't mean his lawfully wedded wife 'us'...he means Liam and Steffy.....and when asked if he's happy, he is, by his own admission, vague.....Liam's Waffle House is about to re-open, it seems....
    3. Sally is now on month seven of her one month to live....true, time has not moved at the same rate due to COVID shutdown, but....between January and April Sally's 'one month to live' also moved slower than a glacier.....that girl should be gone, buried, and brought back from the dead more times than Taylor was by now!

So....I hope it DOES improve, but.....I hope YOU improve even faster....;0)

Comment

• Beccaboo213
      Beccaboo213 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your response & your kind words. I'm truly hoping there is a change in the show & I'm crossing my fingers. This show used to be so good & I miss those days. On the health front I'm taking it as easy as I can. All of my doctor appointments are virtual bc of coronavirus & my kids go back to school (virtually) in a few weeks. So I've got to get better so I can tackle that situation next.

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Be gentle with yourself - just remember, you have to put the mask on in the plane before you can help someone else with theirs. ;0)

My kids are supposed to go back in person in early September...remains to be seen. Not yet comfortable with that.

MarineMom - if she DOES manage to get out of that hose trap, they MIGHT have to resort to something even MORE challenging, like stuffing her into a wet paper sack!!!!!

• Beccaboo213
      Beccaboo213 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you GuidingLite! I'm letting my family do the heavy lifting at the moment while I rest. I'll be back at it before I know it I'm sure.

The the only thing shocking about Sally was that she lied about being ill, but i had good hopes Flo/Wyatt would actually communicate regarding Sally. It's a big improvement from Lope, and i am very happy with that. I honestly don't expect anything important to happen between Steffy and John. After that scene between Liam and Steffy yesterday, that guy is just a catalyst for Liam to rain Steffy back in; back to the spot where she always was: Folding clothes.

Comment

• tftaylor
      tftaylor commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you

Sorry about your ordeal Becca. I hope all goes well with you. I have missed the last two days because I am waiting to see how Step meets her new prince. It is sad to hear her first scene is with Lady Laim Logan. Bell thinks he is slick. As if Lope has not sucked the life out of this show enough,they just could not leave well enough alone. There was no reason to have Liam on with Step. It is an insult. if he is already divorced from from old girl, then he needs to looks elsewhere-maybe Brooke is available..Bell is not going to end this over exposed boring played out quad from hell.He just gets worst. they could have easily just not had Step on at all until her man comes. Let me know when they finally if ever free Step from the suckage of Liam please!!I am going to see what today looks like before I watch because I have it on my dvr for today-but if Liam is on with Step,no thanks. He need to be the one to hit her with his car so Ridge can kick his butt.

Comment

• Beccaboo213
      Beccaboo213 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks! I want Steffy to leave Liam in the dust! She's too dynamic for him.

Hope all goes well for you and your family Beccaboo213

Comment

• Beccaboo213
      Beccaboo213 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much!

Beccaboo213, I can relate to your misery on both counts. About 12 years ago I had shingles. I remember watching the summer Olympics all hours of the day and night because I was so miserable. Then, I was in and out of the hospital 3 times during the summer of 2013. One of my issues was a pulmonary embolism. Wishing you the best!!

Comment

• Beccaboo213
      Beccaboo213 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the well wishes!! I'm so sorry you went through that. It's definitely rough but I'm getting through it. My husband & kids have been taking good care of me.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X