Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Comment From JMW Interview About The Status of Steffy & Liam

Source: Good Morning Arizona

Jacqui is asked by the interviewer if the relationship with Liam is over and she says maybe they could end up being an entanglement.

******* could be an emotional entanglement or a romantic entanglement??

Just as Bell and SC have already said in other interviews, the triangle will never be over. I like that Steffy will have someone new, but, like Taylor and Brooke, she will never fully move past Liam, nor will he her. Today's scenes proved that. And, while I'm willing to give the new guy a chance, just sitting on the couch talking, Steam oozed chemistry.

Comment

• Reesiecup
      Reesiecup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharkswin That's the way I saw it too.

• Reason
      Reason commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto. Just two friends. Though I didn't like Steffy asking Liam if he's happy when she knows that's what he wanted. Seems like she was gave it one last try.

• Batgary
      Batgary commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree Reason. Their conversation sounded a lot like ones I've had with my ex-husband. Even though we are no longer together, we still love each other. We are just not IN love with each other. He had my back during my breast cancer a couple of years ago, and I'll have his if he ever needs it.

An “entanglement” could mean anything. The way I see it, it would be hard for Liam not be involved in this s/l for a simple fact..he is Kelly’s father. If Finn is a nice guy, Liam won’t have issues..but if for whatever reason, he’s not..then Liam would be concerned as he should cuz his daughter lives with her mother.

Comment

I think that what JMW means is that Liam will suffer dog-in-the-mangeritis once his backup woman, Steffy starts getting serious with Finn. She will telegraph their growing relationship by taking down that stupid picture of her and Liam and moving it to Kelly's bedroom. Liam will seize on Steffy granting Finn access to Kelly as an excuse to don his Overprotective Daddy Supercape. This will rattle Hope's cage, because his attention will move off of their perfect little family with Douglas and Beth and onto the family he left behind.

Surely you know that Steffy is needed to furnish angst and prop that insipid Lope, don't you?
      Last edited by MemMem; July 22, 2020, 07:14 PM. Reason: grammar correction

Comment

I'm hoping what JMW means by "entanglement," she means with a rope. Liam Logan is tied to train tracks. 🛤 Steffy is driving to the rail station to rescue him, but Dr. Finn calls and Steffy just can't be late for her date with Finn, so... oops! 🚂
        What is a girl to do? Hamilton tickets are expensive and she and Finn were really looking forward to seeing it. Their not throwin' away their shot at seeing Hamilton for Liam.

Comment

I'm guessing JMW was just making a joke based on Jada Pinkitt Smith cheating garbage in the news lately

Comment

• Carerra
            Carerra commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I thought too. Steffy needs a real man and it's not waffle boy.

Originally posted by reality addict View Post
          I'm guessing JMW was just making a joke based on Jada Pinkitt Smith cheating garbage in the news lately
          Facts! I think you are spot on.

Comment

I think she may also have been trying not to say yes or no either because she knows she shouldn't give too much away or because she honestly doesn't know yet what's going to happen more than a few scripts down the road. Or possibly both.

Comment

• Batgary
              Batgary commented
              Editing a comment
              This. She has to be careful because there are a lot of people who love Steffy and Liam together. No reason to tick off the fans.

I noticed that JMW used the phrase "maybe they could". This tells me she probably doesn't know what the writers have planned this far ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by reggyreg View Post

Facts! I think you are spot on.
              I agree with both of you. Based on the timing, I'm CERTAIN she was just playfully quoting Jada's "entanglement" explanation. A LOT of folks were making memes and jokes about it.

Comment

Probably trying not to upset those die hard STEAM fans.

Comment

Just shoot me now....that triangle needs to die.....a long overdue death......

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                    Just as Bell and SC have already said in other interviews, the triangle will never be over. I like that Steffy will have someone new, but, like Taylor and Brooke, she will never fully move past Liam, nor will he her. Today's scenes proved that. And, while I'm willing to give the new guy a chance, just sitting on the couch talking, Steam oozed chemistry.

lol I felt zero chem since day 1 imho they are forced imho

Tay triangle finally did go bust.
                    i was SO happy because
                    Ridge deep down, was always deeply
                    + truly was in love with Logan ...

liam is the same.
                    its always been hope.

was sooooo. happy Steffy finally told him this.

Taylor’s triangle from hell eventually went kaput.😊
                    Her daughter’s shall one day be over too.

Just will continue off n on longer feasibly til imho we see dr. Finn more and show Steffy what true love n a “ real man is,”
                    if Bell let it happen.”
                    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 24, 2020, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Karen, I agree on “ steam” lol

i am lol
                      ur right.”
                      ugh.

Finally, Liam the cheater shall be where he belong away from her, finally!
                      While,

Finn is going to show her what a loyal real man is.
                      Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 24, 2020, 11:24 PM. Reason: Emoticon

Comment

It would be great if Kelly calls Finn daddy in front of Liam.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X