• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teaday13
    Contract Poster
    • May 2019

can't Flo untie herself?

her hands are free, instead of yapping would it be that hard to untie her ankle? unless I missed it was locked or something why sit there like that
  • Dylans_Girl
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

I just don't think Flo is that smart!

Comment

• Xyla
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2012

That was my first thought, too. I wouldn't worry about arguing or asking questions, I'd be concentrating my attention on trying to untie those knots ASAP, particularly since Penny and Sally didn't seem to be making any effort to stop her from trying to do so. Speaking of whom, how stupid do you have to be to tie someone to a radiator by her ankle but fail to tie her hands so she can't untie herself when she wakes up?

Comment

• nykarenb
        nykarenb commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. This was the worst written crap ever. Who ties one ankle to a radiator with a scarf? I could see if it were handcuffs, but even with my hands tied, I could untie my ankle.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I think it would depend on how they tied Flo's hands. If they tied them behind her back, it would be pretty difficult for her to reach her ankle to untie it. But really, have neither Sally nor Penny ever seen a television or movie where someone is kidnapped and tied up?
    • GabbyMo
      Recurring Poster
      • Jul 2018

Flo is not the bright enough to figure out to untie herself

Comment

• Dylans_Girl
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by GabbyMo View Post
        My thoughts exactly!

Comment

• bluejazz
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2008

Flo gives dim bulb a deeper meaning today.

Comment

• SteamForever
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2013

I'm not sure who's the stupidest of that trio, but I still remain of the opinion that Flo is still as annoying as she was before this redemption mission by Bell started. Not working for me, it's a complete fail, especially since Sally is no huge buddy but just an idiot who's letting her feelings for an idiot get the best of her. Hopefully she comes to her sense soon.

Comment

• sonyab1974
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by GabbyMo View Post
              She is going to need a manual!!!!

Comment

• GabbyMo
                GabbyMo commented
                Editing a comment
                ?? That might not even help!!
            • kendallalways
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Oct 2007

Gives new meaning to the dumb blonde stereotype .

Comment

• prpnc
                prpnc commented
                Editing a comment
                And if she weren't blonde and gorgeous (say ugly with black, brown, red hair) would she be as dumb?

• kendallalways
                kendallalways commented
                Editing a comment
                If she still couldn't untie a scarf, absolutely...lol!

• prpnc
                prpnc commented
                Editing a comment
                kendallalways Glad to know there's a consistency there lol
            • littleliz
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Nov 2016

I would scream and bang on the radiator. Here's hoping the doctor (is she fake) comes to her senses and
              unties Flo. Kidnapping gets 20 or more years in jail so if Sally has a kid she won't be able to be a mother
              to the baby. I would keep saying that to her cause Sally is loosing it and I so wanted her to be a normal person. Well then it's not her fault. Wyatt made her loose her mind.

Comment

• Dylans_Girl
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Sep 2004

Flo kidnapped a child and she didn't get 20 years in jail! In fact she sold Reese down the river and blamed the whole thing on him. The reason he did was to save his daughter from being killed the reason she did it was to get Reese into bed yet he is in jail and she roams around free!

Comment

• viennagirl
                  viennagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Flo kidnapped a child and she didn't get 20 years in jail! In fact she sold Reese down the river and blamed the whole thing on him."

?? I don't really get that statement.

Flo has never kidnapped a child.
                  Dr Reese has been the one who stole the newborn when his patient, the baby's mother, had passed out and he took the baby away.

Flo has NOT been involved with the taking of the baby. We had her wondering how Reese had gotten to that newborn.
                  Reese got her involved before Flo found out about the baby's origin and Reese's crime.

But Flo has then become an accomplice and has helped Reese even when she had learned that the child had been robbed and Flo still kept pretending to be the birth mother and helped with Reese's adoption scam.

• viennagirl
                  viennagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Flo's motive for helping Reese had been left ambiguous - not making much sense.

We had Flo helping Reese and pretending to be the birth mother without asking Reese any questions
                  - and only after she had met Taylor already, we had Flo starting to ask about the baby's origin and why Reese would need someone to pretend to be the birth mother.

- because she had a crash on the doctor?
                  "Flo: You know, I actually thought that you called because you missed me. Because you wanted to spend some more time with me, and go to dinners like we used to. But I guess I was wrong.

Reese: [ Chuckles ] Come here. You know how I feel about you, flo.
                  Flo: I'm not so sure. Look, I pretended to be that baby's mother. I played along. I did everything that you asked me to do. But I -- reese, I'm -- I'm not gonna do it anymore. I'm done.
                  Reese: No, no, no! Just stick with me, flo.[ Stammers ] Please. I will owe you big time.
                  Flo: You really need this to work, don't you?Reese: Yeah.
                  Flo: If I still help you, I need to know exactly how you ended up with that baby.
                  (Jan. 22, 2019)

- money?
                  Only at the end of the scam, when they signed the papers, we had Flo and Reese discussing the money part and Reese then told Flo that he had asked for $250,000 but only needed $200,000 to pay his gambling debts, because the rest was supposed to be for Flo.

"Flo: How do you even know that they're gonna back off once you pay them?
                  Reese: All they want is -- is the rest of their $200,000.
                  Flo: I thought you said it was $250,000?
                  Reese: The other $50,000 is for you. I told you that I'd take care of you.
                  Flo: But if I -- if I take that, then that makes me an -- an accomplice or whatever."
                  (Jan. 29, 2019)

• BlueGalexy
                  BlueGalexy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're not wrong about that VG. The writers were very careful to put the most egregious offenses on Reese's shoulders, while trying to portray Flo as a naive young lady (who may or may not have been smitten) who was led astray. The reason this narrative fell flat for me was that once Flo was "in on it", she was all in, and despite many opportunities over the subsequent months to do the right thing (not to mention the almost near constant guilty hand wringing), she always chose to keep quiet and continue the scam. Eh, it's not the end of the world, and I don't necessarily think Flo is the worst character ever on B&B, lol. When it comes to feeling sympathy for her however over this latest mess, I just can't.
              • Sopranojenn
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
                Flo gives dim bulb a deeper meaning today.
                That was a room of dim bulbs today if you ask me

Now this pregnancy scheme out of nowhere (except she has "had an app" ). PLEASE no more babies and kid stories!!!

Is SallIy gonna get knocked up and then arrested later? Are we looking at 2 years of "Mommy Flo Mommy Flooooo" when they hand Sally's kid to Flogan?

Comment

• xoregonian
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2014

Can somebody please tell me why Sally took those framed pictures off the wall over the radiator? That's driving me crazy wondering why the heck she did that!

Comment

• Teaday13
                    Teaday13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    agree, first I thought she was gonna hit Flo on the head with those. maybe she was moving stuff over to Wyatts

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When they pulled the table and chairs away from where Flo was laying, I understood that they needed some space on the floor around her. But to take those pictures off the wall, well it just didn't make any sense. I also kind of thought she was going to bonk Flo on the head with them. lol

You really think she was taking them off the wall to move over to Wyatt's house? LOL For some reason that cracks me up. I don't think that's what she was doing with them at all.

• AnnMagda
                    AnnMagda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since Flo could stand up she would have been able to reach them and throw them at Sally and Penny.
                • sonyab1974
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2007

GabbyMo commented ?? That might not even help!!“

Oh dam! You’re right!!!

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                    Senior Board Member
                    • May 2010

Just make this storyline go away!

Comment

• Belindaa
                      Belindaa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seriously! It's almost painful to watch.

• veryoldatwtfan
                      veryoldatwtfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seriously painful. Gotta feel sorry for the actresses.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X