Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else confused by today's episode?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody else confused by today's episode?

    Thought I'd heard that Bold would air a few new episodes that were shot back in March, before the Covid break. But with the tongue in cheek video, the long flashbacks, the social distancing, Zoe's new hairstyle, and the actors' relaxed demeanors, the show looked like a newly recorded recap to set up the new shows.

    Am I missing something?

  • #2
    I think they will fit some of the previously recorded ones in this week. Today was just a boring recap of what we saw before they stopped recording.

    Comment


    • Forever Fan
      Forever Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense. I expected to see the previously recorded shows, and was surprised by the recap. Thanks.

  • #3
    They announced at the beginning of today's show that it would be a recap of where they left off and new shows would follow the rest of the week. Some studios are shooting and since B&B is 30 minutes they can work more easily with a smaller cast at a time like they did with the new material today, with no more than 2 or 3 in the fill ins between scenes.

    Comment


    • Forever Fan
      Forever Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Texas Tango!

  • #4
    I liked the way they did the recap with Katie filling in Carter about what he'd missed while doing his job.

    Comment


    • #5
      Originally posted by MarineMom View Post
      I liked the way they did the recap with Katie filling in Carter about what he'd missed while doing his job.
      and the nod to COVID was obvious too - i liked it

      Comment


      • #6
        No. I wasn't confused. I've been known that this bold and the beautiful recap episode was supposed to be be shown. I just didn't know when until today. The promo at the end was excellent. I'm here for the Flo, Sally, Wyatt, Dr Escobar drama

        Comment


        • #7
          I thought it was done so well to try and catch up.I liked the recap with Katie andCarter.I thought it was really cool considering the circumstances.

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

            and the nod to COVID was obvious too - i liked it
            I didn't see the nod to COVID.

            Comment


            • #9
              Forever Fan Monday was a newly shot recap episode, today and tomorrow were shot before the break, and Thursday starts new episodes.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by spuilding View Post
                I didn't see the nod to COVID.
                it was in Katie's promo video that she was showing Carter - very subtle

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by Forever Fan View Post
                  Thought I'd heard that Bold would air a few new episodes that were shot back in March, before the Covid break. But with the tongue in cheek video, the long flashbacks, the social distancing, Zoe's new hairstyle, and the actors' relaxed demeanors, the show looked like a newly recorded recap to set up the new shows.

                  Am I missing something?
                  Yes. Today's episode was recorded back in March as Kelly was seen. No children are allowed on set now.

                  Comment

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X