• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! JMW's Comments On A Local Show

A tweeter on Twitter posted this a little while ago. She watched a show in her area (she didn't name the show or where she lives).
    Jacqui was interviewed on the show and was discussing the show being back.

Jacqui's comments were as follows: She said their taping schedule initially slowed down due to the protocols but now they are back taping
    2/3 shows per day. She said Steffy will be faced with a lot of things she's blocked from her past.

She spoke highly of the actor playing her new love interest. They showed a clip of Steffy/Finn at the beach house. They did not look

six feet apart. She said she hasn't taped a love scene yet but she's seen other people's.

She said significant others have stepped in to tape love scenes & she was surprised how well they turned out. She says she knows
    Steffy fans have been wanting her to have a new romance & she thinks they will be pleased.

****Maybe some of the things Steffy has been blocking are about Liam & Hope, and maybe her brother Thomas. I hope she realizes
    that Liam is not the good guy she has made him out to be in her heart and that she needs to stick by her brother to get Douglas back.

• Jasamfan
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2005

I wonder if part of the past issues has to do with her parents, her dad specifically. Maybe she's come to the realization that she doesn't want Kelly growing up always hoping she and Liam will get back together, like the merry-go-round she endured with Ridge and Taylor. Maybe that's what's finally forced her to move on.

Comment

• klalala
      klalala commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll celebrate when she finally takes that picture out of the living room.

• Jasamfan
      Jasamfan commented
      Editing a comment
      klalala me too!
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

I just caught another interview Jacqui did on Channel 2 CBS Los Angeles. The started it with a new clip of Steffy & Liam in the cliff house discussing
    their relationship. She says to him she knows he genuinely wants to be there for her & Kelly but he can't because
    he has a wife and another little girl. He has another life. Pretending otherwise isn't good for either of them. The scene goes on but we can't
    hear any more of it. Liam looks very disappointed and frustrated!!!

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      If anyone's interested in seeing it, that interview has been posted to the Queen Steffy facebook page.
  • DepecheMode_Fan
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
    A tweeter on Twitter posted this a little while ago. She watched a show in her area (she didn't name the show or where she lives).
    Jacqui was interviewed on the show and was discussing the show being back.

Jacqui's comments were as follows: She said their taping schedule initially slowed down due to the protocols but now they are back taping
    2/3 shows per day. She said Steffy will be faced with a lot of things she's blocked from her past.
    Maybe something to do with Phoebe. Or some fabricated bs about her childhood and Ridge being an absentee father.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I hope not. I would rather she realize she doesn't want to be like her mother, hanging on to her resentment for Brooke and still wishing she had her life with Ridge. Because while Taylor was pining, Ridge forgot about her and Brooke was living her life not thinking twice about Taylor or what she was up to.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      I could see it being something having to do with Phoebe (her sister, I mean) and that having to give up Phoebe/Beth and watching her be raised by Lope, not to mention seeing them with Douglas as well, is harder than she's let herself admit. Note that I am not saying that she's going to try and get Beth back or anything like that. Just that having to give her up on a moment's notice was harder than she let on. Though if Thomas truly reforms, I could see her also revising her stance that Lope should be the ones with residential custody of Douglas for precisely that reason--she'd see Thomas' pain and know that, unlike her, he has a legitimate claim to his own son and wouldn't want him to lose that bond.
  • Xyla
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2012

Maybe what Steffy has been blocking from her past that she's now willing to acknowledge is that Liam basically wants a relationship and family with both Hope and Steffy, only Steffy nearly getting killed makes her not want to waste any more time on a triangular relationship. That kind of fits with the little clip where she's telling Liam he may want to be there for Kelly and her but he can't because he has another family elsewhere and she's looking relatively calm about that while he's looking like he's about to put up an argument (in the clip I saw, you couldn't hear his response because they stopped the clip just as he was about to start talking, but his facial expression indicated he was not happy with what she was saying).

Comment

• youngandfan
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2011

I really do hope that the stuff she is blocking out about her past has to do with just how Liam has actually treated her. He has treated BOTH girls terrible but aside from when Steffy divorced him after Aspen died during the motorcycle accident and moved to Italy she never took a moment to think about things. Even then as soon as Liam started treating his own brother horribly Hope was back to being team Liam. She is better off just letting Lope be Lope. If Liam strays from Hope and his reasoning is legit just "Steffy belongs to him" then go f himself... Which will totally be his reasoning. He did not have to leave Steffy and marry Hope. He did not have to find reasons as to why he needed to go back to Hope. Steffy deserved better. If he truly wanted to be with her then he would have justified leaving Hope (even if it was a jerk move in its own right).

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy also needs to let both Hope and Brooke know that if Lope have any issues to please not bring them to her doorstep either, as they're almost as bad about that as Liam is. They all just need to leave her alone, except when it comes to Liam needing to pick up Kelly to spend time with her. But Hope, Brooke, and Liam should now all have exactly what they want, so it's time for them to deal with it on their own if it doesn't turn out as perfectly as they expected it to turn out.

• youngandfan
        youngandfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Xyla, oh I agree a hundred percent! Hope is a grown woman. If Liam strays or makes demands of Hope that may be unreasonable (which he will) it isn't Steffy's fault that anything is happening. The same can be said of Ridge, Thomas, and Taylor (if she ever shows back up). Hope and Steffy BOTH can fight their own battles. Liam is the big fat elephant in the room with ALL their problems. We have seen Hope and Steffy make amends in the past something that Brooke and Taylor seldom ever could. Just let Lope be a thing until it isn't but let Steffy move on.

My guess is that lazy Liam who works three hours a week will take issue with a DOCTOR spending time with HIS daughter. The three hours he is not at work could totally be spent with his daughter while Steffy is at work. Steffy would probably have no issue with Liam having Kelly spend the night with him and Hope. Lord knows that these things won't be the case once they do play out. Liam will get jealous and Hope will be slapped in the face. It's Bridge/ Tridge 2.0 in a nutshell.
    • Birthday_Girl
      Recurring Poster
      • Mar 2020

The upcoming Steff/Dr. Finn stuff looks exciting. I'm just so glad Steffy is finally going to be free of that manipulative emotional abuser, Liam Logan.

JMW did a number of CBS TV station interview today. Here are the links to two that I found:

KENS-TV/CBS 4 in San Antonio:
      https://kens5.com/embeds/video/273-7...me?jwsource=cl

CBS Los Angeles: https://youtu.be/o1BrUHyRCZc

JMW is such a delight. Her dog is in the background in both. Too cute. ?

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that woman in San Antonio was not the smoothest interviewer. Among other things, she referred to JMW as an Emmy-nominated actress instead of saying she was an Emmy winner. Kind of a big difference there.

• Birthday_Girl
        Birthday_Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        Xyla , I know right?! JMW was so nice though.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        She was a lot nicer than I would have been. In fact, watching it, I said to the screen, "She's an Emmy winner, bitch." But I hope in person I would have just quoted The Mary Tyler Moore Show's Rhoda when she told Phyllis she had actually won her store's beauty pageant: "I won, Cookie!"
    • SteamForever
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2013

I do hope that the things she will block and then deal with after amnesia have to do with her sister's death (possibly leaving the door open for a comeback of the latter if the writers wake up), the several disappearances of Taylor over the yrs and Tridge and how it has affected her and how she wants to make sure Kelly never feels how she felt at times, the damage the triangle with Lope caused her... the accident could even bring the siblings (Steff and Tom) closer and they could have an honest discussion about the whole Phoebe Jr/Douglas/mommy Hope mess and later work together to rescue Dougie from crazy Hope's clutches.
      Unfortunately, it seems like the amnesia doesn't last long... I would have enjoyed a SL where she forgets everything that happened the past 10/12 yrs approximately, for an extended period of time, and her family (the Forresters) would have to find ways to protect her from hurtful truths such as Phoebe, Stephanie, Aly and baby Aspen's deaths, her multiple failed attempt at a relationship with Liam and such.
      Imagine the Forrester's deciding to hire someone to impersonate Phoebe and Omar coming to their rescue and providing someone who looks exactly like a twin to JMW?

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy was also kidnapped as a child. But yeah, she's suffered a lot of losses over the years--her twin sister, her first child, the assumed loss of her mother, her grandmother and namesake, and, in a way, the child she adopted, too. I know that child isn't dead, but Steffy thought she'd legitimately adopted her and loved her like her own, and in a moment, that suddenly all changed. And everyone, including herself, has expected that she will be strong and get over it, or take it off-screen, unlike others who are allowed to collapse and carry on for months on end. If she ends up dealing with all of that, perhaps that's the social issue Bell mentioned. Dealing with mental/emotional issues openly and honestly is still not something everyone is comfortable with and is a process that's still not well enough understood by everyone. Seeking help is too often looked upon as an admission that the person is crazy or incapable of weak as opposed to being strong enough to reach out for help when they need it and working on their issues, however difficult that may be.
    • chan_blak
      Board Regular
      • Nov 2005

This makes me think about how she hit her head and instantly fell out of love with Bill and in love with Liam. Maybe she'll remember how lame Liam really is and that she doesn't want him after all.
      And I know the writers took a sledgehammer to STILL but I really wish they'd get a chance to be the supercouple I know they could be.

Comment

• keisha2doll
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by chan_blak View Post
        This makes me think about how she hit her head and instantly fell out of love with Bill and in love with Liam. Maybe she'll remember how lame Liam really is and that she doesn't want him after all.
        And I know the writers took a sledgehammer to STILL but I really wish they'd get a chance to be the supercouple I know they could be.
        Me Too ❤ This time around I hope she remembers how she loved Bill and blocked it out. For Liam the Lothario that waffles like her Daddy.

Comment

• Reesiecup
          Senior Board Member
          • Mar 2012

The viewers may not know about the things Steffy has blocked.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X