Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Liam proposed to Hope in front of Steffy in March

and they pretended she was not there.....I was so HUMILIATED for Steffy.

I was re-watching some B&B episodes just to catch up before new episodes start coming around this week. THE SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT I felt for Steffy the whole time. I never cringed so hard.

You are telling me a writer wrote into a script that Steffy needed to be there where Liam confessed his dying love for Hope, propose to her, and she accepts it and then they proceed to kiss like Steffy was not there the whole time?? And what is wrong with Hope and Liam, do they have no self-awareness to the people around them? Get a room, it was so inappropriate. Why was Steffy used to prop Lope, I do not comprehend.

Bell better not ruined Dr. Finn for us Steffy fans, we deserved better, than what we were given. This better be the start of a real love story, Steffy deserves that! Ok, rant over hahaha

That scene put the nail into the coffin for ANY type of Steffy and Liam reunion. It also showed everyone how careless Liam and Hope are with Steffy's feelings.

It's time for Steffy to have her own man who will love only her.

Comment

Totally agree!! As if Hope and Liam didn’t already make my skin crawl, the writing for that scene made me despise them more!! So looking forward to Steffy having a great love story. She deserves it !!

Comment

I will say this Steffy already KNEW Lope don't give a crap about her. Her throwing Thomas under the bus, only made me hate her and felt she deserved what she got. Ever since Lope got married, Liam has treated Steffy at best as a casual friend. He isn't in love with her, he may love her as someone he shares a child with but Hope has been written as the love of his life, he can't let go of. Steffy is the idiot because she chooses to let him treat her like ish. He uses her house as a therapist office and hotel.

As for this romance with the doctor, I shall give it a chance but Bell tying it to a "social issue" tells me not to be invested.
        Last edited by Lakergirl 04; July 19, 2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
          Soapsbarbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, Liam will never look at Steffy the same after sleeping with Bill which is at its best realistic. But it doesn’t matter it’s always been Hope. And he does use one of her spare bedrooms when things dont go right with Hope, Steffy has no self respect, so of course no one else is going to respect you if you don’t respect yourself. If you allow people to use you their going to use you.

• Historia
          Historia commented
          Editing a comment
          @uknowmynameisdm

What bond are you talking about?
          Thé Tridge children have always been about themselves.
          Phoebe was the only one who wasn’t selfish.

Thomas put a bomb in Rick’s car knowing that he was with Steffy. The bomb exploded near her.
          Steffy pressured and used Thomas in her schemes to keep Liam away from Hope.
          Steffy didn’t give a damn that her mother gave her all the shares and Thomas nothing.

Thomas didn’t care that he was setting Steffy up for disappointment when he lied about the berry island.

Steffy kept the secret about Caroline’s fake illness.
          To this day, Thomas doesn’t know that Steffy knew about that plot.

Thomas and Steffy weren’t above using and betraying each other for their own benefit.
          Bell didn’t destroy anything that wasn’t there.

• uknowmynameisdm
          uknowmynameisdm commented
          Editing a comment
          @ Historia

A lot (not ALL) of the examples you have cited, show how Bell used Steffy and Thomas to look like villains to prop Hope and Liam. Like it was to make angst for Lope, and in the process, it destroyed their sibling's relationship. It is clear in day that Bell wants Hope & Liam to be constantly victimized, or "robbed", so he used other characters to do so; which honestly as Tridge family fan, and a self-proclaimed anti-Logan (LOL), I find quite tiresome. Bell needs to do better.

They always took care of each other when times got rough and always protected their mother, which I always found beautiful. I want the writing for their characters to better, the relationship to be repaired, and not at the expense of Lope.

Steffy set the whole thing in motion when she decided to revert back to her old manipulative ways and chase Liam again. She told him she wanted another chance, kissed him and made sure Hope would catch them together and end things with Liam. She knew the truth about Thomas and Zoe, she knew about the phone call, yet she let Liam move back in with her and kept the truth from him for 2 months. I cannot say I felt sorry for her. Had she simply told her brother to mind his own business and left Liam alone, she wouldn't have been put through this kind of heartbreak and humiliation again. Now I'm not saying Hope/Liam did nothing wrong because it's not true, but Steffy is the one who lied, manipulated with Thomas and went after Liam, not the other way around. No one is keeping Steffy from taking her portrait down and moving on. It's only up to her. For her sake, I hope she will.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very true.

• uknowmynameisdm
          Editing a comment
          Liam is not a child. He could have easily avoided that kiss, or not kiss her back, but he fully made out with her. So the idea of Liam being "manipulated", does not cut it for me. I am not saying Steffy is perfect either, she makes mistakes and is human, and is SELF-AWARE about them and owns up to them.

Hope and Liam continue to act like they are saints, and never think they do anything wrong. The kissing and proposing in front of Steffy was tacky, inappropriate, and very self-centered of them, and yet you will never catch them apologize for that. I think that is where the difference lies between the two parties. JMHO

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          And then the insensitive Liam in his passive/aggressive way, initiated on his own to tell Steffy on the couch at the cliff house, that since Steffy showed him what was in her heart, he wanted to show her what was in his heart.
          He proceeded to kiss her passionately. Steffy was shocked and the look on her face was "what the hell?"

He should not have done that to Steffy. He chose Hope so why try to keep Steffy hanging on? Because that's
          what he needs....a back up chick!

THE SCENE proves how Liam is an insensitive jerk.

Comment

I don’t know why anyone would want Steffy with Liam. she’s always been second choice, He has always picked Hope over her. I don’t why she can’t just move on from him. She does deserve a man who will only love her and put her first. She got her well deserved karma for teaming up with Thomas, do think it was rather cruel for Liam to propose to hope in steffy home he could’ve did some other place.
          Last edited by Soapsbarbie; July 19, 2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• uknowmynameisdm
            Editing a comment
            I, for one, cannot wait for this new storyline with Dr. Finn. Steffy fans have been waiting for a new love interest for Steffy FOR YEARS. I can assure you that no one wants Steffy for Liam after he has humiliated her on a constant basis.

• Tahemet
            Tahemet commented
            Editing a comment
            I want Liam far far away from Steffy.
            I want Steffy to kick him out, the next time he runs to her as he usually does when he has a problem."You have a father and brother...ask them for help"

I like Liam and Hope, but yes, that was insensitive and tacky. The problem with Liam is that he won't let either woman go by saying it is definitely over to either one, and the problem with the show is that Steffy and Hope are willing to wait for their turn with him. It's tiresome and unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
            I like Liam and Hope, but yes, that was insensitive and tacky. The problem with Liam is that he won't let either woman go by saying it is definitely over to either one, and the problem with the show is that Steffy and Hope are willing to wait for their turn with him. It's tiresome and unrealistic.
            absolutely!!! question....would he still be popular if he was a computer nerd but not related to Bill?

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              I personally think he would still be popular. Scott Clifton simply has charisma on screen. I liked him a lot as Dylan Quartermaine on GH before he was on B & B, too.

Liam might be insensitive, but Steffy knew from the start about Liam's feelings, she knows Liam for years and the way he doesn't really think about what Steffy (or someone else) might feel about his actions.
            _______

In 2011 we had Steffy hitting on Liam and taunting him that Hope would not move in and Lope would not have sex until the wedding night and Steffy tried to convince Liam that she was a better choice, we had Steffy at the fashion show suggesting that Liam sits next to her
            - and then Liam used the FC fashion show to propose to Hope (no regard that Steffy would have to witness it, no warning for Steffy what he was going to do).

We had Liam in Cabo chasing after Hope and kissing her at the beach (no thought about his wife Steffy)

We had Liam in 2012 talking with his wife about Lope's love life and Liam just being sad that his "friend" was planning to leave for Aspen, while Steffy had to remind him that she wasn't his friend but still his "wife" and so she can't be his friend (and listening about Lope's happiness) - Liam slowly realizing how hurtful it was for Steffy to watch Liam being happy that he was finally having sex with Hope

We had Steffy in 2015 calling Liam out again if he was dense and that he didn't realize that Steffy was still in love with him and not willing to watch him in a romantic relationship with Ivy and Leffy working together at FC (when the last time Leffy had met (at the Lope wedding day), Steffy had told him that she could get pregnant again and wanted them to reunite and have a future together)

Steffy called Liam out in 2015, when he married Ivy so fast to save Ivy, without giving Steffy any consideration and just expected Steffy to be okay to date a married man.

In 2019 we had the Lope drama playing out in front of Steffy ( when Hope tried to hand Liam over to Steffy because of the girls) and Steffy had to watch Liam telling Hope that he loves Hope and that no one actually wants Liam with Steffy and the children, because he can be a good husband to Hope while still being a good father to the girls.

We had Steffy in 2020 kissing Liam because of Thomas' words, when Leffy had just talked about Liam's proposal to Hope the night before, - and after that kiss Steffy again had to listen to Liam telling Hope that he loves her and still wants to marry Hope (and still it took several weeks for Steffy to confess to Liam about Thomas' part).

_________

After so many years neither Steffy nor Hope can expect Liam to suddenly change his behavior that much.

And they both know well about Liam's feelings for them and the other girl.

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree but it just makes no sense that a woman like Steffy would put up with that for all these years. Liam is who he is but I hate when a story line calls for acting out of character, as has happened with Steffy. I can believe Hope would wait forever to be with Liam, but not Steffy.

I think the writers were the insensitive ones to Steffy fans and or steam fans at least. That scene would have made sense if they had never written steam to be happy and in love as a couple whether Hope was around or not. During their second marriage, One may argue that Steffy got Liam's full attention because of the baby but the point is, untill the accident, Steam was written to be in love and happy. And during the amnesia story line, despite their prior issues Liam was written to want and in love with Steffy. Liam was miserable until Steffy left Wyatt for him. I would never forget the scene when Liam was in the plane talking to one senior about his love and feelings for Steffy. I couldn't careless that they chose to go with lope but that scene at Steffy's house and in her presence was uncalled for given steam's history and worse of all, they wrote Steffy to be ok with it as awkward as the whole thing was.

Comment

Originally posted by uknowmynameisdm View Post
              and they pretended she was not there.....I was so HUMILIATED for Steffy.

I was re-watching some B&B episodes just to catch up before new episodes start coming around this week. THE SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT I felt for Steffy the whole time. I never cringed so hard.
              If I remember the scene correctly, didn't Steffy push the narrative by placing her ring on Hopes finger, and telling Liam to marry her?

Comment

• uknowmynameisdm
                Editing a comment
                Nope that was a scene last year, that occured in 2019. That was when Steffy walked in on Hope and Liam making out and stuff, while Liam had moved back in with Steffy and promised to figure things out with her.

I am talking about the scene this year, when Steffy admits the whole kissing him was part of Thomas' plan to catch them together.

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh... okay. Thanks. ... ...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X