Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marciat View Post
    Thomas is the next generation male Forrester. They have to correct his characters behavior now!!
    agree, they need to at least tone it down

Comment

They showed a bunch of short clips from upcoming shows at the end of today's (Monday's) recap episode. Without going into any details, MA was in at least one of them, so he must be back. Love to hear how they're going to explain how only a couple of days have gone by in BB time, but his hair, both on his head and on his face, have changed that much.

Comment

• Reesiecup
        Reesiecup commented
        Editing a comment
        No explanation is needed.

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        A explanation should have been using some time has passed like three months. Thomas look is much different, since we last saw him. He had short hair and no hair AT ALL, on his face! Now he is at Steffy house, with a new look and if they don't say he was gone to a psychiatric facility, for awhile it will be stupid. No, they don't have to explain every new thing a actor has changed about themselves, but in this instant Thomas looks like a new guy!

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
      They showed a bunch of short clips from upcoming shows at the end of today's (Monday's) recap episode. Without going into any details, MA was in at least one of them, so he must be back. Love to hear how they're going to explain how only a couple of days have gone by in BB time, but his hair, both on his head and on his face, have changed that much.
      not sure why that would warrant an explanation?

Comment

They really should have written it so some months have passed since the events we saw before the show went on hiatus. That way, Thomas could have decided to check himself into a mental health facility to get the help he needs (and grow all that hair). He comes back a new man, and returns to win back Douglas' love and get him back. he is over Hope, Liam can have her for all he cares. His focus now is on his son. But they will want to put him with someone eventually, who, I'm not sure. Zoe probably wants nothing to do with him, and it looks like she will hook up with Carter. Actually, it might have been interesting if Sally had also given up her obsession (with Wyatt), checked herself into the same mental health facility, and ran into Thomas there.

But since they did not do the time jump, I hope they will at least show Thomas seeing a therapist. Maybe there could be group therapy sessions, too, and Sally is also there getting help, and they bond over it. It would be a good way to redeem both characters and have a new love story for them. It would be lame to have Thomas miraculously cured in a few days.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I so agree especially with Sally.

Originally posted by catmommy9 View Post
        They really should have written it so some months have passed since the events we saw before the show went on hiatus. That way, Thomas could have decided to check himself into a mental health facility to get the help he needs (and grow all that hair). He comes back a new man, and returns to win back Douglas' love and get him back. he is over Hope, Liam can have her for all he cares. His focus now is on his son. But they will want to put him with someone eventually, who, I'm not sure. Zoe probably wants nothing to do with him, and it looks like she will hook up with Carter. Actually, it might have been interesting if Sally had also given up her obsession (with Wyatt), checked herself into the same mental health facility, and ran into Thomas there.

But since they did not do the time jump, I hope they will at least show Thomas seeing a therapist. Maybe there could be group therapy sessions, too, and Sally is also there getting help, and they bond over it. It would be a good way to redeem both characters and have a new love story for them. It would be lame to have Thomas miraculously cured in a few days.
        yes but everyone ha a miracle cure on this show. We never see anyone really going to therapy

Comment

I think I just saw the actor on The Price Is Right as one of the male models.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
            I think I just saw the actor on The Price Is Right as one of the male models.
            really????

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              1sbkmcfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. It WAS him. He was kind of hamming it up.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

not sure why that would warrant an explanation?
            Yeah hair growth can happen quickly . I don’t know that any explanation is necessary. Maybe they will mention the facial hair but maybe just in passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post

Yeah hair growth can happen quickly . I don’t know that any explanation is necessary. Maybe they will mention the facial hair but maybe just in passing.
              agree. some people do grow hair very quickly

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it can happen very fast . Stubble shows up in a day for a lot of men and if someone keeps their hair very short it has to be constantly trimmed.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X