Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Atkinson confirms Thomas coming back

From Mattthew's social media:
    “I am, Thomas disappeared for a minute before we couldn’t shoot, I’m back now!” Atkinson insisted. “Hope y’all get to see our new eps soon!”

You know, I keep thinking that Lope have had Douglas living with them for months, just because we haven't seen new shows in months. But in BB time, Thomas won't have been out of the picture for that long at all, will he?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
      You know, I keep thinking that Lope have had Douglas living with them for months, just because we haven't seen new shows in months. But in BB time, Thomas won't have been out of the picture for that long at all, will he?
      no thats right and i hope he is sane now and fights Hope for Douglas. i also hope that he comes back with a different outlook and realises he never loved Hope but was suffering from PTD that skwered his thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
        They could have if sometime has passed on the show. I can't imagine that Flo would be gone just two seconds, before Sally gets caught.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I've seen--and I don't want to get into specifics because we're not under a spoiler--they are going to begin directly where they left off except for a little time to get readers up to speed by reminding them of what happened right before they had to go to repeats and that the Sally/Flo stuff will not be dragged out.

I want him to get his son back, and forget about Hope, being with Hope is not a reward, it's a terrible end.

Comment

• GabbyMo
          GabbyMo commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope he gets Douglas back and realizes that Hope is definitely no prize!! Being stuck with her is a fate no one should have to endure!

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          So very true!! Definitely no prize!

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
        I want him to get his son back, and forget about Hope, being with Hope is not a reward, it's a terrible end.
        agree - and such a drag for anyone to endure

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
          Boldfan4ever commented
          Editing a comment
          he should have stayed with zoe

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I also think he was much better with Zoe.

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he should go after Flogan....they deserve each other.....

I never had any doubt that he would be back. I just hope they make Thomas into a more nuanced character instead of the cartoon villain he's become.

Comment

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, no more Tho-MESS....he needs to get his act together for his son.....

He needs to get his kid back and move on to other things. The character has been wasted enough on one storyline.

Comment

^^^I certainly agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella Munroe View Post
            He needs to get his kid back and move on to other things. The character has been wasted enough on one storyline.
            exactly. even better the kid should go to school in NY with hos grandparents

Comment

So glad MA is back at work. Thanks for the news Boldfan4ever

Thomas/MA deserves a better storyline than propping the two worst characters on B&B.

Thomas should free his son from Lope's dungeon and then rebuild his life with an awesome woman.

I'd take Thomas/Sally, Thomas/Penny, or Thomas/Zoe (if there is no one else).

It is a shame the way Bell used Thomas, Douglas, Steffy, Kelly, and Taylor to prop his pets. I agree that Thomas has been degraded and wasted enough.

But, with Steffy getting a real man and storyline , there will be no one else to prop Lope and make them victims/heroes in their own boring tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
                So glad MA is back at work. Thanks for the news Boldfan4ever

Thomas/MA deserves a better storyline than propping the two worst characters on B&B.

Thomas should free his son from Lope's dungeon and then rebuild his life with an awesome woman.

I'd take Thomas/Sally, Thomas/Penny, or Thomas/Zoe (if there is no one else).

It is a shame the way Bell used Thomas, Douglas, Steffy, Kelly, and Taylor to prop his pets. I agree that Thomas has been degraded and wasted enough.

But, with Steffy getting a real man and storyline , there will be no one else to prop Lope and make them victims/heroes in their own boring tails.
                im sure Bell will find someone

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                  Lakergirl 04 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Use Flo. Keep Thomas and Steffy away from them. Give Douglas back to Thomas, let him go to therapy and move on.

Matthew is my favorite Thomas. I'm thrilled that he will be back. Hopefully he'll get over his obsession with Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
                  Matthew is my favorite Thomas. I'm thrilled that he will be back. Hopefully he'll get over his obsession with Hope.
                  dont we all?

Comment

Thomas is the next generation male Forrester. They have to correct his characters behavior now!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X