Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hope and Liam are so beautiful to watch in today epie. Next up? Steffy new love!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Hope and Liam are so beautiful to watch in today epie. Next up? Steffy new love!!!

Loved today epie so much.

Beautiful ( Kimberly Matula ) as Hope and Scott Cliftonso lovely to watch.”Glad Bell brought them two together!

Now, Steffy and a new guy will also have their own love story too. Long as Bell write it “ right” without her thinking ? about Liam.”
  • GabbyMo
    Recurring Poster
    • Jul 2018

Today’s episode? Hope still showed how jealous she is of Steffy and how she tries to manipulate her way into Liam’s life. If Hope is not the center of attention she is not happy. Wyatt and Hope however were adorable together.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
      Loved today epie so much.

Beautiful ( Kimberly Matula ) as Hope and Scott Cliftonso lovely to watch.”Glad Bell brought them two together!

Now, Steffy and a new guy will also have their own love story too. Long as Bell write it “ right” without her thinking ? about Liam.”
      I agree about Lope.

However I don’t think it matters how the new romance for Steffy is written, he’ll be a fail like every guy who isn’t Liam. Imo.

Comment

• Sopranojenn
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by GabbyMo View Post
        Today’s episode? Hope still showed how jealous she is of Steffy and how she tries to manipulate her way into Liam’s life. If Hope is not the center of attention she is not happy. Wyatt and Hope however were adorable together.
        She looked beautiful yes!!

But same pouting Hope, Liam.is late so she stamps her feet and punishes Liam by hanging out with Wyatt.

Later when Liam is late to Paris she MARRIES Wyatt so time really isn't on Liam's side.

How funny that Hope bashes Steffy for leaving Liam after a miscarriage "I dont know HOW she could DO that!") ..just like sweet sweet perfect Hope... who ALWAYS and ONLY ever thinks of other people.. did to WYATT after her own miscarriage.

Comment

• GabbyMo
          GabbyMo commented
          Editing a comment
          You are so right!! Hope hasn’t changed one bit. Me,Me,Me!!
      • Betsey
        Executive Poster
        • Aug 2012

Hope to Liam in today's episode "I'm exhausted"

Well, buckle up, buttercup!!
        That was SEVEN years ago and I DO believe I heard you saying THOSE SAME EXACT WORDS AGAIN here in 2020 because NOTHING changes and Liam is STILL swapping bodily fluid between you and Steffy

Comment

• Sopranojenn
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Betsey View Post
          Hope to Liam in today's episode "I'm exhausted"

Well, buckle up, buttercup!!
          That was SEVEN years ago and I DO believe I heard you saying THOSE SAME EXACT WORDS AGAIN here in 2020 because NOTHING changes and Liam is STILL swapping bodily fluid between you and Steffy
          Poor Hope AND poor Steffy! I really wish more blame would fall onto Liam in the show. But it almost never seems to.

Comment

• Betsey
            Betsey commented
            Editing a comment
            And it never will as long as Bell writes him....but I have ZERO sympathy for Hope or Steffy because TEN LONG YEARS later they are still putting up with his swapping them out every other week, even though they both "claim" they're exhausted from his behavior, they keep going back for seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixteenths, thirtieths, eight hundredths........

• Sopranojenn
            Sopranojenn commented
            Editing a comment
            Betsey Seriously!!!! And if that wasn't bad enough before, Bell had to permanently anchor the stupid triangle with children with each. Ugh.

It would have been interesting to see some press fallout from Liam knocking them both up...that ship has sailed but it would have at least put a spotlight on Liam's disgusting behavior instead of him just been "blessed" with two daughters.

• Betsey
            Betsey commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha, yep, Liam is and always will be a saint (where's the vomiting emoji?) If Bell didn't write ANY repercussions from him knocking up TWO women within months of each other, then I knew he would NEVER write him as anything but perfect. He even went as far as the 2 women praising him on how good of a father he would be (again, the vomit emoji) Even Bill and Ridge never said a word to him. If my man knocked up another woman, you bet my dad would come at him guns blazing but nope.... everybody just saw it as a "blessing" of more children.
        • Joop79
          Recurring Poster
          • Jun 2018

Didn't see anything beautiful here. Liam was married and Hope was chasing him. But because he was a few minutes late, she ends up in his brother's arms. How many times have we seen it. He was late at her party and she ended up rolling on Oliver's couch. He is late in Paris and she ends up marrying his brother and now she does the same with Thomas. If Hope was exhausted of Liam and Steffy, he should be equally exhausted with her and Oliver, Wyatt and Thomas. She has cheated on him and dumped him for these 3 guys. I don't know what went through Steffy's mind either. After 3 years of lies and manipulations to land Liam, she throws away everything, runs to Europe and hands Liam back to Hope... only to return 3 months later on Lope's wedding day and tell him she made a mistake. What a joke

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            What Steffy was thinking was made extremely clear. She went to Paris because she thought she'd never be able to have another child and out of guilt and grief told Liam he should go be with Hope, who would be able to give him the family he wanted. As for her coming back three months later, it wasn't quite that simple. She found out that an unspecified treatment she'd undergone in Paris and restored her fertility, and she was very happy about that and was convinced by Quinn to go back and let Liam know before he married Hope. When she arrived and saw Liam through the window, happily preparing for his wedding, she turned to leave but Liam saw her and called out to her. If he hadn't done that, she would have left without his ever knowing she'd been there--in fact, she wouldn't have come at all had it not been for falling for Quinn's line, which she did fight at first, so it wasn't her initial intention to run to Liam and tell him her treatment had been successful. Nor was there anything funny about why she left him in the first place, so I fail to see how it was a joke.

• Sopranojenn
            Sopranojenn commented
            Editing a comment
            Xyla Agreed as always. I was gonna post that but you beat me.to it. Steffy didnt just randomly up and leave Liam (like miss Hope was implying). She suffered a complication and was told whe could never have children at the age of 26. So she "gave" Liam to Hope, as the women seem to have a habit of on this show! so he could have a family.

Misguided maybe, but her intentions were selfless and clear. And despite watching Hope this week say "I dont understand HOW Steffy could DO such a thing", that hypocritical brat did the exact same thing to Wyatt...except worse, since she said a tearful goodbye to LIAM after she lost WYATT'S child and just took off.

More of Hope's Moral Compass that doesn't apply to Lope...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X