Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Flo/Wyatt to deal with infertility????

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want Flo/Wyatt to deal with infertility????

Friday July 24- Wyatt gets a message from Flo and he demands Sally, tell her where she is.

So this is the end of Wally. Once they end Wyatt's romances they never return to them. Bill goes back/or stays in love with Brooke, Steffy, Katie. We know Liam is the waffle King. With Wyatt, once it's over they never try again. I have absolutely no use for him anymore. Wyatt was by far my fave of the young guys. I thought he was handsome, gutsy, fun, mature and NEVER backed down from anyone or anything. However, when I look at him now all I see is a total loser like Liam.

Since Sally will be getting dumped, I don't want her to jump into anything. Take time for herself, try to see if she can get a loan from a bank for "Sally's Designs" let Thomas invest and they are just two single friends, getting to know each others. When Flatt reunite they want to get married, and start a family they are 35 and don't want to wait forever. They keep trying but Flo still isn't pregnant. When nothing is happening she is goes to see her primary physician Dr. Finn. (LMAO) We learn when Wyatt left 18 yrs ago Flo was pregnant and she had a abortion, with complications and NOW she can't have children at all. I think is perfect karma for what she did to Lope and Steffy, turning there lives upside down for a year.

She keeps the truth from Wyatt for a few months then gets caught lying. Wyatt realizes he misses Sally suddenly, and goes to see her. Sally tells him they aren't friends, and she has moved on with Thomas and if he needs somebody help. Get a surrogate. Wyatt cries and wonders why he he ever thought he could trust Flo.

That's about the only story line they can have for those two. I want Sally, happy, successful her own company and a great relationship with Thomas and Douglas adores her.

Do you wanna see it?
    ​​​​​​​
    Definitely Yes!
    34.62%
    No way! Not interested!
    61.54%
    Ñot Sure
    3.85%

I dont want a SL where Bell tries to make us feel sorry for Flo.

and i dont want to see wyatt beg sally all over again been there done that twice

Comment

At first I thought no not another pregnancy related story but once I finished reading your post and knowing the characters, it’s a story that makes a lot of sense. I agree with you on Wyatt, he was an interesting character during his first 2 years or so but he has been ruined.

Comment

Yes i see this happening. As some sort of punishment. Though infertility does not happen overnight. In other words, she already had it.
        Sally apparently has this plan to get pregnant from Wyatt, but i do not want him to be stuck to her in any way, just because Flo can't get pregnant.
        I think it would be a good story for them Let them fool around with IVF or something. That being said, Sally is still the loser in all of this. Always has been.
        And im actually glad Wyatt is not producing babies everywhere.
        Last edited by PeaceOut; July 15, 2020, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Not interested in any story that includes Flogan. I would rather see Wyatt deal with the fact that the felon aided and abetted the kidnapping and selling of his niece. Her (not so) tragic death to follow would be icing on the cake.

Comment

• PennyB
            PennyB commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree totally. I have no use for Flo.

While it'd serve Flo right after what she did to with the Phoebeth stuff, I'm in no mood to see stories where Bell tries to make us feel bad for her. Just marry them off and keep them off screen if he's that obsessed with his Logan/Spencer pairings and let's move on to stories centered around other characters.

Comment

I want them off the screen. They are dull as dishwater.

Comment

I'm not interested in any story featuring Flo. Wyatt should cheat on her with Katie and cause Flo to move back to Vegas, permanently.

Comment

No. The only thing I want to see is that Flo finally pays for her crimes. And I mean REALLY pays...in jail! Let Wyatt deal with the reality of that! And let him fall in love with Sally again,
                who tells him to get out of her life forever! And give her a loving man who adores her and sticks with her! She is so much more interesting a character than Flo! And no, I know she is not perfect either, but Bell wrote the character into an impossible situation. In trying to fix the mess he created, he turned her into a villain. I am not expecting ANYTHING from him except disappointment, as usual.

​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

I really just want Flo and Shauna to go back to Las Vegas. I'm not even interested in seeing Flo pay for her crime anymore (that ship has sailed IMO), I just want her gone. She is such an annoying character and the last thing I want is another storyline where we're supposed to feel sympathy for her.

Sally on the other hand is just BARELY redeemable at this point. She needs to be pulled back from the ledge, and fast. Let her lose everything and start over.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                    PeaceOut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sally had too much attention and help as it is. And frankly i'm done with HER at this point, and she has been on the show for several years now. At some point you need to just get it.. The list is long.Steffy offered her to go to fashion school and she declined that offer too.. It's enough. Flo has more potential to develop. Plus she seems more like the type to learn something new, instead of relying on her ego all the time. I don't care much for Shauna though.

• AnnMagda
                    AnnMagda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My point is exactly that - Sally has had too much help and I think she could be redeemed if, for once, we see her working her way up on her own. That is why I think she should lose everything - her job, her relationship with Wyatt, the acceptance of the Forresters, and then let's see what she does to pull herself together. She is the only Spectra on the show so I don't really want to see her go - I'd much rather have some more Spectras brought back and have Sally play a supporting role to them for a while, while she works to redeem herself. I absolutely want to see her single for a while, and focusing on getting over her creative block and becoming a good designer. I think she really needs to go back to basics, go to design school or have someone tutor her (NOT a romantic interest!). She never had that foundation of having studied the craft for real - she's just managed to get by with raw talent and a lot of people willing to give her a chance.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                  Friday July 24- Wyatt gets a message from Flo and he demands Sally, tell her where she is.

So this is the end of Wally. Once they end Wyatt's romances they never return to them. Bill goes back/or stays in love with Brooke, Steffy, Katie. We know Liam is the waffle King. With Wyatt, once it's over they never try again. I have absolutely no use for him anymore. Wyatt was by far my fave of the young guys. I thought he was handsome, gutsy, fun, mature and NEVER backed down from anyone or anything. However, when I look at him now all I see is a total loser like Liam.

Since Sally will be getting dumped, I don't want her to jump into anything. Take time for herself, try to see if she can get a loan from a bank for "Sally's Designs" let Thomas invest and they are just two single friends, getting to know each others. When Flatt reunite they want to get married, and start a family they are 35 and don't want to wait forever. They keep trying but Flo still isn't pregnant. When nothing is happening she is goes to see her primary physician Dr. Finn. (LMAO) We learn when Wyatt left 18 yrs ago Flo was pregnant and she had a abortion, with complications and NOW she can't have children at all. I think is perfect karma for what she did to Lope and Steffy, turning there lives upside down for a year.

She keeps the truth from Wyatt for a few months then gets caught lying. Wyatt realizes he misses Sally suddenly, and goes to see her. Sally tells him they aren't friends, and she has moved on with Thomas and if he needs somebody help. Get a surrogate. Wyatt cries and wonders why he he ever thought he could trust Flo.

That's about the only story line they can have for those two. I want Sally, happy, successful her own company and a great relationship with Thomas and Douglas adores her.

Do you wanna see it?
                  ​​​​​​​

So a woman decides to abort, and so she ends up sterile, I don't like this story at all. A woman should not be punished because she decides to have an abortion.

Nobody pays for their crimes in B&B so I don't see why Flo should.

Comment

• LoveVillians
                    LoveVillians commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some women can't conceive after an abortion. I know 2 women. One had 3 abortions and she can't have children. Another one, the doctor did something wrong during the abortion and she is sterile. I just don't care for Flo. So I don't want to her to have any story. They shouldn't have made her a Logan.

I rather they deal with Infidelity.

Comment

• Xyla
                    Xyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd rather that Flo, at least, deal with invisibility--as in vanishing from my screen entirely.

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
                  I rather they deal with Infidelity.
                  I'd say this is a given seeing as how Wyatt is every bit as faithless as his brother.

Comment

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And Flo is a Logan so one if not both will cheat.

Ideally, I want Flatt backburned until 2022.

But, I really like your story idea Lakergirl 04 with the exception of the "abortion" part. If that was changed to "gave up a child for adoption" and Flo is infertile because of pelvic adhesions from a cesarean delivery (scar tissue) then I could get behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteamForever View Post
                    While it'd serve Flo right after what she did to with the Phoebeth stuff, I'm in no mood to see stories where Bell tries to make us feel bad for her. Just marry them off and keep them off screen if he's that obsessed with his Logan/Spencer pairings and let's move on to stories centered around other characters.
                    i think that is the best outcome

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X