Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appaloosagrl
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I saw those workout videos as well! No wonder "baby" Rise is so big. You can tell he loves working out with his Mommy and going on those long hikes. I wonder if/when he'll start spouting dialogue from the B&B scripts since Jacqui learns and reads her lines at home. I love her SM posts. Jacqui is such an amazing and devoted Mom to Rise and her pit bull J'amie (sp?).

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
    I saw the post too! Rise is sooooo cute! 👶 JMW has such a lovely way about her. Also, damn, her husband is a hottie!

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelinemwood_1/
    a beautiful family all round

Leave a comment:

• Birthday_Girl
    replied
    I saw the post too! Rise is sooooo cute! 👶 JMW has such a lovely way about her. Also, damn, her husband is a hottie!

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelinemwood_1/

Leave a comment:

• RigbySoap
    replied
    JMW is so beautiful and Rise is the cutest . So happy to hear that she is still filming. Can't wait for my Steffy filled stories.

Leave a comment:

• will-alton
    commented on 's reply
    I also love the videos of Rise imitating Mommy's workouts. Soooo cute!!

• Sopranojenn
    replied
    Is a link allowed?

Leave a comment:

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    I saw that photo on Jacqueline's Instagram page. What a beautiful family. And yes Jacqueline did mention that bit of information.

Leave a comment:

• Appaloosagrl
    replied
    Jacqui's son Rise is adorable and so big for 16 months old! The way Jacqui, the dog and the baby are all cuddling while she studies her script is adorable.

Leave a comment:

• NuttyAboutSoaps
    replied
    The last I heard, GH was going to resume filming on July 20. It will be interesting to see if it still happens.

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    started a topic News From JMW's Instagram Re: Filming

News From JMW's Instagram Re: Filming

Jacqui posted a photo of herself and Rise laying on her lovesac, script in hand, and said "how I learn my lines now...new normal.

Someone asked her if filming was suspended again and she responded "Nope. Filmed today (Tuesday, July 14).

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X