Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News From JMW's Instagram Re: Filming

Jacqui posted a photo of herself and Rise laying on her lovesac, script in hand, and said "how I learn my lines now...new normal.

Someone asked her if filming was suspended again and she responded "Nope. Filmed today (Tuesday, July 14).

The last I heard, GH was going to resume filming on July 20. It will be interesting to see if it still happens.

Comment

Jacqui's son Rise is adorable and so big for 16 months old! The way Jacqui, the dog and the baby are all cuddling while she studies her script is adorable.

Comment

• will-alton
        will-alton commented
        Editing a comment
        I also love the videos of Rise imitating Mommy's workouts. Soooo cute!!

• Appaloosagrl
        Appaloosagrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I saw those workout videos as well! No wonder "baby" Rise is so big. You can tell he loves working out with his Mommy and going on those long hikes. I wonder if/when he'll start spouting dialogue from the B&B scripts since Jacqui learns and reads her lines at home. I love her SM posts. Jacqui is such an amazing and devoted Mom to Rise and her pit bull J'amie (sp?).

I saw that photo on Jacqueline's Instagram page. What a beautiful family. And yes Jacqueline did mention that bit of information.

Comment

Is a link allowed?

Comment

JMW is so beautiful and Rise is the cutest . So happy to hear that she is still filming. Can't wait for my Steffy filled stories.

Comment

I saw the post too! Rise is sooooo cute! 👶 JMW has such a lovely way about her. Also, damn, her husband is a hottie!

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelinemwood_1/

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
              I saw the post too! Rise is sooooo cute! 👶 JMW has such a lovely way about her. Also, damn, her husband is a hottie!

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelinemwood_1/
              a beautiful family all round

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X