Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Spoilers for next week's all new eisodes [July 20]

Monday, July 20: Katie (Heather Tom) fills in Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) on how Quinn (Rena Sofer) sabotaged Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge’s (Thorsten Kaye) reunion party. Then, Zoe (Kiara Barnes) and Carter discuss her whirlwind romance with Thomas (Matthew Atkinson), how he was exposed for his manipulations and lies at their wedding, and how Hope (Annika Noelle) and Liam (Scott Clifton) were able to overcome everything and reunite. Finally, Zoe and Carter learn about Sally’s (Courtney Hope) illness and what Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Flo (Katrina Bowden) did when they found out. (This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.)

Tuesday, July 21: Wyatt walks into the beach house and is dismayed by what he sees. Meanwhile, Bill (Don Diamont) tells Katie he will accept any consequence from his actions, except losing Katie and their family. Also, Sally and Dr. Escobar (Monica Ruiz) haul the unconscious Flo to Sally’s apartment where they tie her to the radiator. When Flo realizes she has been kidnapped, she is appalled by Sally’s actions. (This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.)

Wednesday, July 22: Dr. Escobar and Flo are shocked by Sally’s pregnancy plan and plead with her not to proceed. Also, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) heads out on her motorcycle for some quality “me” time and is involved in an accident. (This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.)

Thursday, July 23: Bill is shocked when he realizes he hit Steffy with his car while she was out riding her motorcycle. He frantically calls 9-1-1, and Steffy is rushed to the ER. Also, Flo prays her secret message gets through to Wyatt, and as Sally starts seducing Wyatt, he finally sees the message from Flo. (This marks Tanner Novlan’s first episode as Steffy’s doctor, John “Finn” Finnegan.)

Friday, July 24: Wyatt demands Sally tell him where Flo is and begins to search for her. Meanwhile, Bill is with Steffy in her hospital room, guilt-ridden and apologetic. He calls Ridge to let him know Steffy was in an accident. Brooke and Ridge rush to the hospital, fighting back emotions when they see her.

Source: TV Line and Deadline

thanks for the spoilers!
    out of all the people in LA bill hits steffy

Comment

• LancyPassion
      LancyPassion commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a possibility! He should feel guilty running over my girl!!

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG...how many thinks they'll end up together again?

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Because he ran her over? Yeah, that just always makes me want to fall in love with someone, especially if he's also lied to and about me, blackmailed me, and stalked me, especially if he's already involved with two women from a family that hates my guts.

Can’t wait for Wednesday ep ...

Why Must we endure to see Brooke s phony concern ? She would be pleased if Steffy vanishes ... BRING BACK TAYLOR

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      No kidding. The emotions Brooke is fighting back probably involve her trying to hide her glee that this could mean she and Hope could scoop up another Forrester child because poor Steffy is unable to care for Kelly in her condition (or following her death) and thus cut all ties between Liam and Steffy.

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      My sentiments exactly, Brooke could give a rats A$$! About Tridges children. Stop Bell, it's insulting the way you favor the Logans.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
    thanks for the spoilers!
    out of all the people in LA bill hits steffy
    Ikr?? Maybe Steffy hits her head and is back in love with Bill.
    Nah, won't happen.. but it's a tease for Still fans and to bring Rridge and Bill together to argue about it. Why is Brooke there anyway? Oh, right.. so they can revisit the stupid kiss.

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke will probably try to keep Ridge from attacking Bill or make excuses for him having hit Steffy, and that will drive a further wedge between Brooke and Ridge.

This has the potential to be so good!

Comment

LMAO at the all agenda-filled writing bell is feeding us if spoilers are indeed correct word for word.
      Good to know that the handsome doc debuts the first week itself.
      Nice to see no sign of certain characters in the spoilers, though... now, if that could happen to Flop,Brooke and Wyatt as well, it'd be awesome.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        I woke up this morning to see this article posted by The Bold Insider according to TV Line. The network put this out there for us to see. These spoilers are pretty specific and detailed (maybe to entice some to watch again). I am glad they are throwing the handsome doc in the mix right away, too.

Thanks Ella Munroe for posting this for us this morning. The spoilers about Dr. Finn have great potential, if the writing for he and Steffy is good.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
        Ella Munroe commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. They do have great potential. B&B is finally promoting Steffy after two years of sidelining her. I remember how one-sided the twitter page used to be.

Surprised by how happy I was to see the show starting up again(next week!).

I've said more than once here that I've never gotten attached, that it's never even been in the same universe as the way I felt about All My Children(which I watched almost from the beginning of the series until the end).

But at this point, I find myself feeling somewhat tenderly towards BB; I want them to succeed under these awful circumstances, and to make things work in terms of the adjustments they have had to make(in taping, in social distancing).

I hope that perhaps there are allowances made, and that there is a minimum of mocking...

Looking forward to Steffy and her new love interest(!), and to Ridge(TK), as always👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨.

Comment

Monday's episode seems awkward. The last episode ended with Wyatt walking in on Flo/Sally/Penny, but they don't appear on Monday's episode? Instead we get some Carter/Zoe/Katie scenes, revisiting the Thomas/Hope/Liam mess, and Wyatt walks into the house on Tuesday. Did they add a "transition" episode? Ridge will hate Bill again for this, while Brooke will defend him, which will drive Brooke and Ridge further apart. Another accident for Steffy? It's the third time we see her on a motorcycle and it's the 2nd time she has a huge accident. Third time, she won't make it. Maybe she should just stop riding motorcycles or take lessons. I wonder what the social issue will be? Will she be paraplegic? Lose her memory? While examining her, will the doctor find out she has an illness or another medical issue? Or is the "social issue" about this doctor? Maybe he is a phony doc, or has a big secret. Or he is one of Steffy's admirers and sabotaged her motorcycle just so he could meet her. Could be anything. I wonder when it comes out Ridge and Shauna got married in Vegas... if this is true. Ridge still doesn't remember anything, apparently. Looks like Flo/Wyatt/Sally will be wrapped up in less than 2 weeks. I wonder what kind of story they'll give Flo and Wyatt, once they have reunited. How long until Wyatt or Quinn tell Eric or Ridge to rehire her at Forrester. If Ridge is with Shauna, they'll accept it immediately.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
          Ella Munroe commented
          Editing a comment
          Take lessons? It's Bill's fault. Why would Steffy have to take lessons. Hasn't Bill been involved in an car accident before?

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Both of the times Steffy will have been involved in an accident while on her motorcycle will have been because other people hit her. That doesn't mean she's an incompetent driver. I've been in three car accidents that were not my fault--twice people pulled out into me and once someone fell asleep behind the wheel and, had I not reacted quickly enough, might well have killed me instead of just effectively totaling my car, since the damage done would have been more expensive than replacing the car. Does that mean I need driving lessons? And perhaps the social issue isn't about Steffy or the doctor but about Bill and rage driving. He's gotten angry, driven recklessly, and caused an accident before, and Brooke covered up the accident. He's upset about Katie now. Maybe that's exactly what he's done again.

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this where people got the social issue that Steffy gets addicted to painkillers from a accident?

Thanks for the post. Now they removed Hope from being in every show with Steffy and inserted Flo. Another character that the majority of viewers don't want to see. Come on Bell haven't Steffy fans had enough of the Logan's. I'm not interested in Monday. I'm still on Brooke, Hope and Liam burn-out. Why is Katie gossiping about Brooke and Ridge? Quinn didn't really sabotage Brooke and Ridge marriage. Brooke did.

I'll watch Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I'll record and skip Brooke. She cares nothing for Steffy. Come on Bell, you can do better.

Comment

Sally the nutcase I have no words..Penny is kinda two faced too, suddenly making a 180 again?
          Im happy we finally have a couple that seem to communicate better than some others

lol at BIll hitting Steffy. We will see if the Steffy/John thing will really go somewhere.

Comment

Awesome spoilers
            I think we know who Steffy's other suitor is going to be. Seems like it will be Bill. They could have had some random person hit Steffy but the fact that they had Bill hit her is significant.

These are the most interesting and refreshing spoilers I have read in 2 years. Thank you for posting them.

Comment

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, because nothing makes a woman respond romantically better than crashing your car into her and sending her to the hospital so you can impress her with a big floral arrangement in her hospital room. Or at her funeral.

• RigbySoap
              RigbySoap commented
              Editing a comment
              Xyla, I am not advocating for a STILL reunion at all. I want Steffy far away from ALL SPENCER MEN. I am just saying that it isn't by chance that Bill is the one to hit her with his car.
              We are on the same page when it comes to Steffy getting a fresh new love interest with no Spencer baggage. 😊

• YDoIStillWatch
              YDoIStillWatch commented
              Editing a comment
              Beyond Steffy falling for Bill again, which I am hoping doesn't happen, the idea of Bill falling in love with Steffy, again, is ridiculous. It will be whiplash inducing. After declaring his devotion and love to Katie, when just recently kissing and dreaming of Brooke, and declaring his love and devotion to Katie and his family before that, manipulating and sabotaging Steffy's reunion with Liam because he loved her so much before that, declaring his love for Katie again before that, declaring his love and wish to marry Brooke before that. All of this within what the last three years? LOL. Give Bill a good business story line and leave the love life alone for awhile.

Sally's pregnancy plan? Omg. I cannot even. Sally girl, come on now. This is not the way.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
              Ella Munroe commented
              Editing a comment
              They're really making her into the big bad and Flatt as the star-crossed lovers. So now Sally wants to trap Wyatt with a pregnancy?

• RigbySoap
              RigbySoap commented
              Editing a comment
              They sure have done a number on her character. Where does Sally go from here? It's not looking good for her at all.

They better don't turn this into a Lope wanting to take Kelly from Steffy because she has been engaged in a "reckless" motorcycle accident

Comment

Originally posted by Kwaime View Post
              Can’t wait for Wednesday ep ...

Why Must we endure to see Brooke s phony concern ? She would be pleased if Steffy vanishes ... BRING BACK TAYLOR
              I am pretty sure Brooke's "emotion" on seeing Steffy is pure glee. I have no doubt Brooke would secretly be THRILLED if Steffy was permanently out of the way of her precious Princess's perfect happiness.

Brooke literally told Steffy that she and Kelly were going to have to "take a backseat" when golden Beth was born. Looks like she may get her wish.

Comment

• Xyla
                Xyla commented
                Editing a comment
                I can just see Brooke trying to make sure Liam doesn't come to the hospital, too. She'll tell him the best thing he can do for Steffy now is to take her to that dank little cabin so "Mommy Hope" can help take care of her while Steffy is incapacitated.

• Teaday13
                Teaday13 commented
                Editing a comment
                also it's an opportunity for Brooke to see Ridge which she will take full advantage of

• Soapwatcher7
                Soapwatcher7 commented
                Editing a comment
                There is no reason for liam to be at the hospital. Just as liam told steffy when they were married that what happened atspencers wasn't her business her health isn't his. He and Wyatt may go to support bill but nosy Brooke would keep him and hope informed so hope can then tell liam what she thinks should happen with kelly. Allthough, it's ironic when Taylor left bill to die she wasn't fit to be around kelly,but perfect hope who thought she'd actually killed Thomas was good enough to be Thomas's don new mother.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X