Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If Thomas wedding was his exit story I am done!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lakergirl 04
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

If Thomas wedding was his exit story I am done!

Matthew is by far the best younger actor, this show has and Thomas is a legacy character. I am beyond tired of the characters I like hardly get a story, Quinn, Bill, Thomas, Sally. They ruined one of my favorites Wyatt with this Flo crap. I don't care about Steffy or Lope, they all suck just for different reasons. If Bell thinks that I am buying some new doctor, as a love interest. I don't. I bought those bill of goods when Wyatt came on. CH is a talented actress, and her and Thomas deserve a real shot. Instead we get spoilers about Flatt and Rauna.

I am sure MA will easily get picked up by another show. Hopefully it's GH. Or play a other character on Y&R. Bill doesn't even get storylines anymore. Or Katie. I am giving it to November. Ifno Thomas, or Sally I am watching other stuff.
  • veryoldatwtfan
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2010

Someone on Instagram asked MA if he was filming yet and he said yes so no worries.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are u serious? Thanks! Maybe since Sally and Wyatt are about to be over. They will reconnect. Or Katie and Thomas. I just want him redeemed but still edgy, and get Dougie from Lope.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Good! I want him to take back Douglas.
  • ILoveBizzie
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Aug 2009

Here’s an interesting idea, imo.

With Zende coming back and predicted to be for Zoe, how about Zoe is pregnant from her disaster of a relationship with Thomas and together Zoe and Zende conspire to make everyone think Zende is the dad? Zende had wanted a family.

Meanwhile Tally hooks up again but eventually find out the truth. They fight to get custody from Zoe and Zende and Thomas and all the Forresters are disappointed with Zende for hiding the truth from his own cousin.

It would be a fun story but I imagine it will be back to the same old Thomas obsessing about Hope story....

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      And meanwhile, while Thomas is fighting for custody of this baby, he's still perfectly content to let "Mommy Hope" and awesomely perfect Liam raise Douglas, and the Forresters are all still perfectly peachy keen cool about that, even though they're "disappointed" that Zende would hide the truth about Thomas' latest child from him. Oh, sure, that sounds perfectly logical.

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Plenty of people have babies when they’re not in love, it would have been an accident.

It would be a way to keep the characters having action.

But I am sure they won’t do anything with Zoe given their track record with how they treat minorities on this show.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Zoe can go. I rather have Sasha and Nicole back. Let Sasha and Sally have a triangle with Thomas. Nicole and Zende can have a story with Carter.
  • Bill824
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2020

Thomas and Sally part 2 is something I wouldn’t mind seeing, but Thomas and Katie would have me intrigued. Katie definitely wouldn’t let Hope keep Douglas away from Thomas so there is potential for some spicy Aunt vs Niece fighting ?

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      I take Thomas with Katie. Thomas is hot. Liam is hot as ice cream.?

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      For some reason I see Thomas/Katie happening
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
    Here’s an interesting idea, imo.

With Zende coming back and predicted to be for Zoe, how about Zoe is pregnant from her disaster of a relationship with Thomas and together Zoe and Zende conspire to make everyone think Zende is the dad? Zende had wanted a family.

Meanwhile Tally hooks up again but eventually find out the truth. They fight to get custody from Zoe and Zende and Thomas and all the Forresters are disappointed with Zende for hiding the truth from his own cousin.

It would be a fun story but I imagine it will be back to the same old Thomas obsessing about Hope story....
    This post got my attention. Great storyline idea. I would actually watch this. If it happened. Bravo!

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Sheilafan! ?
  • LukeIsDaMan
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2006

I'm a new B&B viewer, but I'd be pissed too...and OMG that Douglas is such an annoying little brat!!! #GhostFanFirst LOL!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Reesiecup I have watched the storyline (between classic episodes shown and YouTube) and my determinations remain the same.

• Reesiecup
      Reesiecup commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're not actually new viewer.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Reesiecup Actually I am a new viewer as I only started watching this past March. Many characters/storylines/relationships I am still not familiar with. So, yes I am a new viewer.
  • Sopranojenn
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post

This post got my attention. Great storyline idea. I would actually watch this. If it happened. Bravo!
    Agree on the storyline creativity! Can we start a petition to get ILoveBizzie hired as at least a consultant???

I don't particularly want to see yet another baby storyline honestly but I had to applaud the talent!

Comment

• Sopranojenn
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
      I'm a new B&B viewer, but I'd be pissed too...and OMG that Douglas is such an annoying little brat!!! #GhostFanFirst LOL!
      He was about the most precious little boy I have ever seen until Bell turned him into nothing but a brainwashed Hope worshipper like every other male is with one Logan or another on the show.

He was very cute until his every single THOUGHT was nothing but HopeHopeHoooope and his lines reduced to nothing but Mommy Hope.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I will have to YouTube some clips...yes I am definitely getting the impression about the obsession with all things Logan..and I co-sign that pukey emoticon..amen to that! LOL!

• Sopranojenn
        Sopranojenn commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to B&B with Bell Jr!!

But seriously, welcome to the show and the board. Things can get heated at times like on any board with humans of differing opinion but the board definitely makes things much more fun!

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for the welcome Sopranojenn. I've been on the GH board for years and I've let off a scatter rant over the years hehe But I agree, it makes it all so much more fun.
    • Joop79
      Recurring Poster
      • Jun 2018

Thomas just had a long an intense storyline. Between Caroline's funerals and Zoe's wedding, he, Hope and Liam were on almost every episodes. It's natural they're backburning them for a while. I also think not showing a character for a few weeks is a first step towards redemption. When Thomas returns, viewers may feel a bit differently about him than when everyone humiliated him at the wedding. Matt Atkinson said this Yesterday, on his Instagram: "I am, Thomas disappeared for a minute before we couldn’t shoot, I’m back now! Hope y’all get to see our new eps soon!" Sounds like we'll see him again very soon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X