Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it time for Quinn to pay for all her past deeds?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time for Quinn to pay for all her past deeds?

While watching today, I realized Quinn was also helping Thomas with scheming to sabotage Ridge and Brooke, she also knew about Thomas's scheming to get Hope with the failed marriage plans, all this time she was so surprised when the truth came out from all the guests and family. It made me sick to my stomach how she can play them all... she was excepted by the Forresters, but she is still a schemer and a dangerous force when push comes to shove... actually i hope Shauna spills all she knows about Quinn... she may know about Quinns past too. But somehow I know that this innocence Quinn tries to convey is just a ploy to make herself look sincere. I hope the writers will bring her evilness as the show progresses.. its been too long to see some justice.

No. It's time for her to do some new bad deeds! At least for her to stand up to that buffoon Eric! Tell him if he's so concerned about Brooke he can marry her!

Comment

After Brooke pays, Bill pays, Hope pays, - then Quinn can pay.

Comment

• lilyboom
        lilyboom commented
        Editing a comment
        You hit the nail on the head, B-Hold! BUT.....really??!! You think Bell will make Brooke and Hope pay???? We can only wish! He might do it for Bill but it will only be temporary. JMO.

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        B-Hold, you took the words right out of my mouth!!

A few months ago I would have agreed wholeheartedly, but I enjoyed so much Quinn's questioning of Brooke shortly before the show discontinued filming. I would vote for giving her some more time to do this. It's about time a character questioned Brooke!! I would like Quinn's past to be delved into. How it happens doesn't matter, but if Shauna enlightens us that would be great too. As for Brooke and Hope paying for anything, it will probably be freezing in Hades by then. Bill I don't care so much about. I'm just indifferent about him really.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
        SPOT ON

Brooke was rewarded with her prize Ridge for her life of betrayals and hurting people including family

Bill manipulates Steffy ... WHO is hurt ? Steffy and Kelly when Hope gets Liam back using her pregnancy

Hope chases after Steffys husband, including right after her miscarriage... and Hope gets rewarded

the writing clearly is biaised towards the Logans ... no matter what they do they are forgiven all because Steffy is a « princess »

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not big on making one character "pay" while others skate.

Originally posted by Kwaime View Post
        SPOT ON

Brooke was rewarded with her prize Ridge for her life of betrayals and hurting people including family

Bill manipulates Steffy ... WHO is hurt ? Steffy and Kelly when Hope gets Liam back using her pregnancy

Hope chases after Steffys husband, including right after her miscarriage... and Hope gets rewarded

the writing clearly is biaised towards the Logans ... no matter what they do they are forgiven all because Steffy is a « princess »
        ICAM. Brooke, Bill and Hope have never paid for anything so why should Quinn. Hope was actually happy about Bill's lies and manipulation. This is what she said:

Hope: Yes, I know your father has told a lot of lies... but those lies gave us this baby.

So, Hope is fine with manipulation when she benefits from it.

As for Brooke, she tanked her own marriage when she cheated with Bill for the hundredth time. That wasn't Quinn's fault.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, completely agree! Hope is fine with doing it dirty style with a married man and conceiving a child out of lies. Not a bit bothered by her actions or the circumstances. But god forbid if someone lied about her!

Originally posted by Ella Munroe View Post

Hope: Yes, I know your father has told a lot of lies... but those lies gave us this baby.

So, Hope is fine with manipulation when she benefits from it.
        Exactly right. Hope has NEVER paid for any of her nasty deeds on this show. She even celebrated the death of Steam's first baby and never suffered any consequences.

OP at this point, I don't think Quinn needs to pay for anything until Brooke and Hope pay for their misdeeds.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          In fact, we are not to even think of any of her actions as "nasty" or "dirty" or "morally wrong". Bell recently called her the heroine of the stealing Douglas story line.

I dont care much for Brooke-Ridge-Hope-Bill-Steffy-Wyatt etc... but are we really comparing these flawed characters to QUINN? Not paying for mild manipulations, lies or cheating and waffling is one thing. Quinn attempted to murder several people in cold-blood. She wanted Deacon dead, Liam dead, and what she did to Aly and Ivy would be considered attempted murder as well. She kidnapped, held and raped an amnesiac man and threatened to kill pretty much the entire cast. Probably killed the diamond owner. Plus another unending list of manipulations. Spiking Brooke's drink was just her last crime. And she was rewarded for all of it instead of paying. Yes, I think it's time Quinn pay. No jail time, but she needs to lose her job and Eric and suffer. I love Rena Sofer and Quinn is an interesting character. Seeing her downfall would be the best storyline for her, at this point.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          @Kawaine - those are just recent acts. What price did she pay fro sexing up her daughter's husbands? Or covering up Bill's crime? Or Rick's? Or for stabbing Katie in the back with the papers that she didn't tear up? What did Hope suffer for her reaction to Aspen's death Or her pill popping and lying about it? Or for any of the scandals that tanked her line? Or for encouraging but lying to Liam about Rick trying to use Steffy? Or her stealing Douglas or the way she abused him?

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Reesiecup - Who will praise Quinn? Quinn has has been called out plenty for what she did. The point is that posters/viewers don't care for some needing to "pay" while others never do. This board lit up with certain fans screaming that Steffy needed "to come clean" with her kiss with Liam (who was willing and eager and kissed her back). But the same fans weren't calling for Hope to come clean about what she did with Thomas - her cheating on Liam, her lies and manipulations. Some of us viewers don't play double standard games. That's the point some of us are making.

• PeaceOut
          PeaceOut commented
          Editing a comment
          It should have happened a long time ago. Unlike Brooke, Quinn has actually shown growth when she got involved with Eric. This is also exactly why i root for Flo and Wyatt.

Totally agree!!! She hasn't done anything that bad in a while, whereas Brooke, her mini-me and Bill have been repeating the same behavior over and over and playing with people's lives to get what they want.
        I'll wait for them to be handed their "punishment" for all those things and then Quinn can be punished for her deeds.

Comment

I agree Quinn needs to pay for her deeds - if Sheila spent years locked up for her murders/attempted murders, so should Quinn. And I'm not talking about moral condemnation for being "bad", I mean she should actually serve a prison sentence.

After all, we have her getting away with:
          * Probably murdering Ricardo Montemayor
          * Attempted murder - trying to impale Liam with a big sword
          * Attempted murder - pushing Deacon off a cliff
          * Possible attempted murder - pushing Ivy into the Seine
          * Possible attempted murder - almost pushing Aly over the railing at FC
          * Kidnapping Liam

That's a lot of crimes to just ignore, even for a soap. Quinn spent several years in Sheila crazy territory, and then just got a free pass. It makes no sense from a storytelling point of view. It's like several people don't even care or remember that she deliberately tried her best to murder them or their family.

Yes, a lot of characters have committed crimes at some point, and not all of them have paid for them. But with Quinn there's quite a disturbing pattern of repeated premeditated cold-blooded murder attempts. It was quite an integral part of her character, and suddenly we are to believe she "got better" because she married Eric.

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            The Ricardo dying was never developed,s o no crime there.
            Ivy being shoved was assault.
            Aly was never push over any railing.

In comparsion to what Brooke and Bill did, Quinn is a misdemeanor.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X