Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Thomas at his non-wedding to Zoe make me miss him!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Thomas at his non-wedding to Zoe make me miss him!

Sure... he is a psycho most times over Hope, but I want Matt back

But, Hope saying he doesn’t deserve Dougie or her,
    was somewhat harsh” to some fans on line,

but I feel he deserved it.

Great re-run today of BoldHope M.A. the actor who play Thomas, return soon.”
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 10, 2020, 12:58 PM.

Does the unstable, cray-cray Hope forget that Douglas is not hers? God I loathe Hope...and bratty Douglas? I say bring the ghost back!

Comment

Thomas is an excellent villain. The actor knows how to portray a true mentally unbalanced psychopath and he does it well. Thomas's manipulation, obsession, emotional abuse, and scheming has kept the show interesting since he began. Douglas is such a sweet child and I'm glad he finally has a stable home with Hope and Liam.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        The actor is wonderful! I can't stand the others though...interesting to see where they take the storyline once the show comes back

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that MA is an excellent actor! I hope he has a prominent storyline when they start up again.

I'm probably in the minority, but I liked this episode. I haven't watched new episodes since Beth "died' last year. The start of the non-wedding seemed slow, but I liked the women teaming up against Thomas. I like those kinds of storylines of women working together to expose/take down a guy who has done wrong.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
        Carlys #1 Fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I enjoyed it both times around! The episodes were excellent.

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
      I'm probably in the minority, but I liked this episode. I haven't watched new episodes since Beth "died' last year. The start of the non-wedding seemed slow, but I liked the women teaming up against Thomas. I like those kinds of storylines of women working together to expose/take down a guy who has done wrong.
      agree - there should be more of it

Comment

Thomas does make the show interesting.I do like the woman getting together teaming up together instead of tearing each other apart over a man.

Comment

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree! Soaps too often have women being enemies with each other. Real life too, unfortunately.

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
        Does the unstable, cray-cray Hope forget that Douglas is not hers? God I loathe Hope...and bratty Douglas? I say bring the ghost back!
        OMG nooo Dougie is just the most cutest lil actor imho in a very long time but lol
        I cant wait to see his lil face of innocence on again wit his Mommie-Hope!

I hope Matt Atkinson Thomas Forrester,
        come back to reclaim Dougie.

IF he is mentally sound, he should get his son.”
        ( even if Liam, is who Dougie prefer for now.)

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          But that ghost was pretty cute too haha!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X