Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zende’s Return (Theory)

I’m really hoping Zende’s return isn’t just for good press and the character doesn’t end up being wasted as a prop for a story centered around a Logan. It could be used to correct a lot of damage that was done when Rick left the show.

Maya came back divorced and we NEVER got anything close to an explanation. After years of building up her love story with Rick, all of it was completely invalidated. Just plain bad, lazy writing.

Around the time Zende left with Nicole, he was getting a lot closer to Maya (he came to her defense when she was attacked for being trans, and their chemistry was clearly being tested). As usual though, anything not Brooke or Hope related was dropped, and it never went any further.

I want to Zende come back with all the answers we never got, maybe even revealing that he’s the reason Rick and Maya split up. He and Maya could have continued getting closer off screen and eventually had an affair. That would also explain why Nicole doesn’t come back with him.

All I know is, if Zende comes back randomly divorced from Nicole with some half-assed “explanation,” and we never hear about it again, I’m going to scream.
    Last edited by Team Steffy; July 10, 2020, 09:08 AM.

Maybe Zende is the reason Rick and Maya divorced if Maya cheated on her husband. But I would prefer something new and original for Zende, like a romance with Zoe or Sally.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't wish on the actor to have been brought as a kid of a legacy couple only to prop the show's transgender character.
      The moment they decided to use Nicole as Maya's personal problem solver, she barely was allowed a life of her own and her SL was mostly tied to Maya's, who's never wrong and never to blame for anything even when she is.
      Not exactly the kind of character I'd to see someone (another character, I mean) I have interest in tied to.
      He'd end up being her personal punching bag or purse holder or something in between the two, because we know Bell will not write anything realistic for Maya or anything where she has to take responsibility for the smallest of things.
      Not saying its the actress' or character's fault, bell is to blame, but the way he handled things few yrs back don't really make me want to see Zaya explored.

Comment

Sally or Zoe would be a much better idea, especially if there's a quad involving Thomas or Carter.

Comment

They're bringing back Zende? Is it the same actor or are they recasting? I'm blanking on his name, but he was on "How To Get Away With Murder". That show is done so he's available, unless he has something else lined up or not interested in returning. Don't blame him if it's the latter. He was barely on the last time around. What's going to be different this time?

Comment

• VixensVamp
            VixensVamp commented
            Editing a comment
            They've recast...

• SharikaC
            SharikaC commented
            Editing a comment
            Why didn't they recast when Rome Flynn decided to leave? What's going to be different this go around for Zende? Will he get the Thorne treatment? Will they say his marriage to Nicole went the way of Rick/Maya with no explanation given? What's the plan or do they even have one? Not expecting anything here.

I have a feeling that they’ll say Zencole and Raya split because Rick and Nicole wanted to raise Lizzie as a couple. This show loves to say biological parents need to be together to raise children....

Comment

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Maya already returned to LA with Lizzie and still has her, as far as was shown on the show.

I think they are bringing him back so Bell can claim his show is diverse.

Comment

I actually liked zende and sasha together more than zende and nicole. I would like them to bring her back as well.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
              SheilaFan32 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love Sasha I hope she will be brought back. I would not mind if Sasha and Zoe become rivals over Zende 😁

Originally posted by soapfan6 View Post
            I actually liked zende and sasha together more than zende and nicole. I would like them to bring her back as well.
            Sasha and Thomas were hotter.
            Pair Zende up with Sally who advocates fro Sally to keep her job at FC

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              I want Sasha with Thomas, and Sally with Bill. Just to see the dynamics of that.

• lexyluvsny
              lexyluvsny commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Thomas actually cared about Sasha and wasn't just using her for sex.

The reason they dropped the affair with Maya, was because
            ​​​​Rome Flynn wanted out,Then Reign Edwards chose to leave. So they wrote them out, instead of recasting. I wish they bring Sasha on. I really liked her.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Steffy View Post
              I’m really hoping Zende’s return isn’t just for good press and the character doesn’t end up being wasted as a prop for a story centered around a Logan. It could be used to correct a lot of damage that was done when Rick left the show.

Maya came back divorced and we NEVER got anything close to an explanation. After years of building up her love story with Rick, all of it was completely invalidated. Just plain bad, lazy writing.

Around the time Zende left with Nicole, he was getting a lot closer to Maya (he came to her defense when she was attacked for being trans, and their chemistry was clearly being tested). As usual though, anything not Brooke or Hope related was dropped, and it never went any further.

I want to Zende come back with all the answers we never got, maybe even revealing that he’s the reason Rick and Maya split up. He and Maya could have continued getting closer off screen and eventually had an affair. That would also explain why Nicole doesn’t come back with him.

All I know is, if Zende comes back randomly divorced from Nicole with some half-assed “explanation,” and we never hear about it again, I’m going to scream.
              What's the point of that if Maya is no longer on the cast?

Comment

My guess is that Zende and Nicole divorced in Paris due to her getting involved with Rick.

There probably will be a Zende/Zoe/Carter or a Maya/Zende/Zoe triangle coming in the future.

I can also imagine a Zende/Zoe/Thomas triangle with Thomas being tossed under the bus to prop the new couple, but that is a long shot since Lope needs propping with Steffy getting a new man. I really don't foresee Bell doing a Sally/Zende pairing in any form because I think Sally will be stuck propping the vortex of hypocrisy called Flatt.

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
                  My guess is that Zende and Nicole divorced in Paris due to her getting involved with Rick.

There probably will be a Zende/Zoe/Carter or a Maya/Zende/Zoe triangle coming in the future.

I can also imagine a Zende/Zoe/Thomas triangle with Thomas being tossed under the bus to prop the new couple, but that is a long shot since Lope needs propping with Steffy getting a new man. I really don't foresee Bell doing a Sally/Zende pairing in any form because I think Sally will be stuck propping the vortex of hypocrisy called Flatt.
                  Sally faked dying to get Flo away from Wyatt and that didnt work. i am not sure what else there is to try after that

Comment

• lexyluvsny
                    lexyluvsny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    have you seen the spoilers!! Poor Sally!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X