Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be watching B&B after pandemic???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be watching B&B after pandemic???

More and more people are streaming other shows or watching other soaps online. Are you going to watch after the pandemic? To me, Bell needs to step up his game. If you look at the comments on boards and facebook, viewers are burned out on Bell's writing. Yes, he won an award, but the comments were embarressing. None of the spoilers impress me. I feel the spoilers out there are going to be a bait and switch. During this time, I've been streaming more Netflix and Hulu. Are there other internet Soaps that are worth watching? Should these soaps be added to Soap Central?

I will tune in for Steffy's new man. If he doesn't show up, I won't, either.

During the hiatus, which, for me, started when Liam married Hope , I have watched some really good content on YouTube. The channels aren't soap related, but the content is excellent.

Comment

For Wyatt and Flo YES!! This does not mean i need to see them every day all year long. Just wrap up the current mess, and let them have a private wedding. Ill be content with that
      Though currently i'm enjoying Stargirl allot! new DC comics show with good ratings.

Comment

I will tune in only if Steffy is front and center where she belongs. JMW is an Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy winner and should be treated as such.
        I will stop watching at the first glimpse of the show reverting back to the horrible and extremely boring chronicles of Hope.

Comment

• karin2337
          karin2337 commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy is and always has been my fave next to Taylor, and I pray she gets a powerful sl soon. She needs to be a powerful woman with insights of a professional person.. Perhaps she can bring some sanity to a crazy show.

I will absolutely watch when the show comes back. I'm looking forward to it.

I do watch some Netflix shows and enjoy them, but they don't really replace soaps for me.

Comment

There are just too many variables at play in my life right now to know what I'll have the time or inclination to do once BB finally is able to air new episodes. But if it's just more of the same bilge Bell's been spilling for the last year, I won't bother.

Comment

Yes, I’ll be watching. Looking forward to it! 😁

Comment

TBH, I'll watch to spot the blow up dolls and the "creative editing".

Comment

^^^That's one way to look at it. We take this thing too seriously sometimes, nice to see a sense of humor about this soap. I am looking forward to seeing some new episodes.
                Last edited by prpnc; July 7, 2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I will be tuning in to see Steffy's new man and to see what happens with Sally/Wyatt/Flo. I want to see more meaty sls other than just boring love triangles though! The show also needs more diversity, so hopefully there will be more sls with Carter, Zoe, or some of the Avants will be brought back. The show needs balance and hopefully Bell will make more effort and write for it!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnMagda View Post
                    TBH, I'll watch to spot the blow up dolls and the "creative editing".
                    Exactly! I’m looking forward to spotting peoples’ spouses.

Comment

LoveVillians I agree about Bell's writing. I especially dislike his predictable twists, biased writing, poor pacing, and the over reliance on well worn soap clichés (e.g. love triangles, baby switches, characters overhearing plot points, unexpected pregnancies, etc.).

I watch B&B out of habit, so yes I'll be tuning in when new content arrives. I am interested in seeing Steffy's new man and relationship, but that is all I'm really looking forward to.

Even though I like Thomas & Douglas, I fear they will be trapped propping Lope for the foreseeable future. Lope are unlikable bores who can't generate their own internal angst, least they look bad in any light.

The same with Sally, she'll be repeatedly thrown under the Flatt (aka Lope 2.0) bus from now until forever.

Despite the sweet chemistry between Ridge/TK and Shauna/DR, someone has to prop Brooke. Ridge, Shauna, Quinn, and Eric will be filling that role. Brooke is an unwatchable, hateful shrew without other characters making her bearable.

Some characters just have to be stomped on to make Bell's pets interesting. That is the way B&B rolls under Bell.

On Netflix, I'm currently watching Grace and Frankie. It's a light hearted comedy that only lasts 30-minutes, staring Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin. It has multiple storylines, diverse characters, and will have you laughing in stiches.

Comment

Probably not, I had stopped watching long before the pandemic and doubt I’ll ever return, however I might watch a bit if Steffy gets a story away from Lope but I’m sure I’ll never be a dedicated viewer of this show B&B ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post
                          Probably not, I had stopped watching long before the pandemic and doubt I’ll ever return, however I might watch a bit if Steffy gets a story away from Lope but I’m sure I’ll never be a dedicated viewer of this show B&B ever again.
                          same...and now this board is making me type at least 20 characters...sigh

Comment

Haven't watched in years, so no. Bell leaving might make me watch again, but that's clearly not going to happen. :-(

Comment

• lilyboom
                              lilyboom commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I was watching until the break but only sporadically because of the writing and storylines and Brooke worship. I will watch to see if there is any improvement when the new shows start . I am not counting on it. Bell will never leave, especially now that he won for best writing.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X