Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denise Richards interview

from Daytime Confidential: She says her real life husband will be filling in for Thorsten Kaye for her love scenes...
    I guess this confirms that the two of them got married in Vegas (??)

Or at least that there's a Shauna/Ridge love scene--though it could be a dream sequence, too.

Comment

OhMy, interesting. From a pic of her husband (Aaron P), he could pass for TK's Ridge twin or brother.
      I checked on yahoo.

Comment

That should work LOL; there is a general physical resemblance between her husband and TK.

Comment

Originally posted by zenstella View Post
          from Daytime Confidential: She says her real life husband will be filling in for Thorsten Kaye for her love scenes...
          I guess this confirms that the two of them got married in Vegas (??)
          I hope they are married! Shauna will be a better wife than Brooke. He seems happy with her and they had established a friendship first. Sadly though Felony Flo will be part of Steffi's family. If Flo had any decency she won't show her face around Steffi after lying about everything.

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            viennagirl - She managed to saty away from Liam who is Wyatt's brother and Hope who is her cousin. She can stay away from Steffi as well.

• viennagirl
            viennagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            She can stay away from Steffy - but I doubt Shauna wants Flo to stay away from her own mother.

What are Shauna and Ridge supposed to do at family gatherings (Thanksgiving, Halloween) ?
            Ignore Shauna's daughter forever, even if Flo lives in the same city?

I said it before, but Shauna has shown that she is a mother who fights for her daughter to be redeemed and welcomed back, even by the people her daughter has hurt the most.
            We had Shauna pushing for Hope to forgive Flo. We had Shauna pushing Flo to donate a kidney, so that the Logans would see that Flo is doing her best for redemption and that the family will welcome Flo back.

I don't see Shauna suddenly changing that way of thinking.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            Flo can send the holidays with the Spencers and Aunt Katie adn see her mother when Steffy isn't a round. No big deal. Christmas E ve with her mother, Christmas day with the Spencers.

Good luck to Aaron being a stand in for Ridge.

Comment

He was a jerk on RHOBH. Very odd couple.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post

I hope they are married! Shauna will be a better wife than Brooke. He seems happy with her and they had established a friendship first. Sadly though Felony Flo will be part of Steffi's family. If Flo had any decency she won't show her face around Steffi after lying about everything.
              but she doesnt have any decency- she thinks a donated kidney solves it all.

Comment

• viennagirl
                viennagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if Shauna will come up too with a plan/ away how Flo is supposed to get Steffy to forgive her daughter/ to accept Flo back in the family.

Well, well. So Ridge and Shauna are actually together... That doesn't bode well for Katie. Brooke will now go after Bill again.

I'm actually looking forward to Rauna.

Comment

• B-Hold
                B-Hold commented
                Editing a comment
                Let the Logans' toxicity eat each of them alive as long as it is kept away from everyone else.

Originally posted by Ella Munroe View Post
              Well, well. So Ridge and Shauna are actually together... That doesn't bode well for Katie. Brooke will now go after Bill again.

I'm actually looking forward to Rauna.
              or it could be a daydream of shauna's

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X