Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would u feel about a Wyatt/Sally/Thomas story???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xyla
    commented on 's reply
    Flo removes all the zest Wyatt ever had from the equation. He just stands around reminiscing about high school and how she was the only one he ever wanted to have a future with (which should be news to Hope, Steffy, Ivy, Katie, and Sally, as he proposed to all of them and married two of them and seemed genuinely interested in all of them). Perhaps that's because all of them, even Hope, had more spirit and drive than Flo's shown. What exactly is she interested in, other than Wyatt? What does she care about, other than Wyatt? Does she have any career interests or motivations at all? To me, she's the character equivalent of canned vanilla pudding. Yeah, it's there and it's edible--but if I have another choice and/or I'm not really, really hungry, I'm not going to be interested. And none of that is a criticism leveled at KB. It's all about the writing.

• viennagirl
    commented on 's reply
    The only one who has shown an attraction for Flo, has been Wyatt.

________

But yes, for Wyatt Flo has been written as the one who he desires most.
    He has quickly dropped his girlfriend Sally because she had not told him about Thomas' intentions and Wyatt then switched to Flo

- but now, thanks to Flo's kidney donation, Wyatt has been willing to forgive and forget that Flo had helped Reese in his adoption scam and had willingly helped to sell off a kidnapped baby, and later had not told Wyatt about his niece being alive while she had watched Liam's marriage crumble and break up, had watched her own cousin spiraling down in her depression.... .

Wyatt since the kidney donation is back to admiring and praising Flo.

• viennagirl
    commented on 's reply
    I have liked Wyatt in his pairings with Sally, Flo, Ivy or Katie.

With them, I could like Wyatt.

I am not into guys who do things to "win points" and then to the opposite and even try to get rid of my cat because she is a reminder of my ex.
    I didn't like desperate Wyatt, who needed promotion stunts and expensive gifts to get the girls's attention, when she was more interested in his brother.
    ________

I was glad that the writers didn't have Wyatt instantly forgive Flo that she had kept the truth about his brother's baby from Liam and Wyatt.
    I can go along that Wyatt has changed his mind and forgive his former love interest Flo after she had done something self-less like donating a kidney.

Unfortunately, that relationship with Flo has damaged at the same time any like I had for Wyatt/Sally. He has treated Sally badly in favor for Flo (and I only get that kind of action if his feelings for Flo are that deep).

I also have liked Thomas with Sally, so I prefer them to reunite and work again as a team.

• charmed53
    replied
    If it gets rid of Flo yes! Plus more for Sally yes... and Wyatt gets to feel a little bit of what he put Sally through!!?!?! Definitely yes

Leave a comment:

• PeaceOut
    commented on 's reply
    When was she written as the desirable type for all the men on the show?

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
    Lakergirl 04 Your scenario is interesting. Thomas and Sally would be hot together if TPTB give them a chance. MA is such a terrific actor and CH is wasted propping Flatt. I'd rather Thomas and Sally fall in love as they work through their mental health issues in group therapy together. Thomas finds a loophole to terminate Hope's custody of Douglas, and he gets back his son. The three bond and then move in together. Tally then can build a new fashion house which gets into conflict with FC.

Thomas and Sally can continue to be the foils to Steffy/Ridge, Bill/Justin, etc. and be the "bad" boy/girl on the show. B&B needs villains since Bill and Quinn were neutered. But, Thomas should still be a loving father to his son and Tally should still be loving to each other. Tally could be the sexy, bada$$ couple fighting the world that Still was supposed to be.
    Quinn was bad ass last time we saw her, knocking brooke to the ground and exposing the kiss

Leave a comment:

• Birthday_Girl
    replied
    Lakergirl 04 Your scenario is interesting. Thomas and Sally would be hot together if TPTB give them a chance. MA is such a terrific actor and CH is wasted propping Flatt. I'd rather Thomas and Sally fall in love as they work through their mental health issues in group therapy together. Thomas finds a loophole to terminate Hope's custody of Douglas, and he gets back his son. The three bond and then move in together. Tally then can build a new fashion house which gets into conflict with FC.

Thomas and Sally can continue to be the foils to Steffy/Ridge, Bill/Justin, etc. and be the "bad" boy/girl on the show. B&B needs villains since Bill and Quinn were neutered. But, Thomas should still be a loving father to his son and Tally should still be loving to each other. Tally could be the sexy, bada$$ couple fighting the world that Still was supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• gardeniagirl
    replied
    I don`t care for Thomas I don`t care about Sally
    Put Flo and Wyatt together forever

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    PeaceOut I agree, Flo has been his best fit. They have history, chemistry and she’s always been into him, he’s not a rebound for her like he has been for other women.

• ILoveBizzie
    replied
    I will take Sally and Thomas but no to Wyatt being involved. I want him with Flo. I never was impressed with Wally. I wanted to be, but it just wasn’t a good fit imo.

Leave a comment:

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think I have ever understood what makes her desirable to begin with

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    I am a Wyatt fan who thinks he deserves better then Flo...and Sally actually

• Lakergirl 04
    commented on 's reply
    The majority of fans on social media dont get what's appealing about a woman who WATCHED Hope spiral out of control, and did nothing!
    In
    Flatt is by far Wyatt's worst romance. He and Hope were fun and sexy. He got Steffy over her feelings of being on her bike again. Wivy was horrid. Katie and Wyatt were amazing, and really loved each other, but I got why they broke up because of Will

Then came Sally, I saw hotness in there first kiss . She was fearless, gutsy and is truly truly In love with that jerk!

As someone who came to his defense for seven years, I can't anymore. Flo destroyed him and any principles he had!

Wyatt having competition never bothered me, 85 percent it was against Lame Loser Liam. Bill didn't want Katie, just didn't want Wyatt to have her.

If he has to cpmpete it's his fault for Sally.

• PeaceOut
    commented on 's reply
    Qualities he already had? Sally has a big mouth, but eventually does nothing. She is a big user/ moocher too.
    Gutsy? Nah it's an act.

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
    I don't see the relevance of Sally anymore, or what is so special about her?. And as a Wyatt fan i'm done with him having to compete yet again.
    I get many don't like Flo, but she is his best fit.
    i dont like wyatt or flo so they are the perfect match for me

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X