Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Shauna, Flo, Wyatt and Sally.

I just saw a picture of a script that DR posted and it has Shauna in a scene with Flo and Wyatt. She comes back to town to check on Flo after all the craziness with Sally. (We are to assume from that the truth is out?) Flo asks her if there is more to it since she came from Vegas and didn’t call (from that I assume it’s foreshadowing that she’s also back because she’s married to Ridge) DR already spoiled that in a prior interview.

The script also had Shauna saying she didn’t mean to interrupt the lovebirds and Flo says you aren’t interrupting and Shauna says something about knowing how happy she is to be back with Wyatt. The same thing she always says so zzzzzzzz

thoughts?

Doesn't sound very interesting and definitely not must-see TV. I'll just read the boards when new shows resume.

Comment

lord ... I’m already bored just reading this...
      Bell can’t write at times,

a great sl

less Logan’s

and I’m a big Logan fan

but hate Flo. Hate seeing Flo period.”

less Logan ( Flo)

more Steffy! 😊❤️💙Kelly Spencer scenes
      and new man rest of the year for Steffy.”
      Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 1, 2020, 10:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Welcome to the Shauna and Flo show

Comment

So do you think we are jumping ahead in time or do you think Wyatt sees them dragging Flo out and they pick up where the show left off, and Flo doesn't have amnesia or anything wrong with her except maybe a headache as a result of being clobbered over the head?

And maybe DR needs to stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
            So do you think we are jumping ahead in time or do you think Wyatt sees them dragging Flo out and they pick up where the show left off, and Flo doesn't have amnesia or anything wrong with her except maybe a headache as a result of being clobbered over the head?

I think it was probably originally meant to be a drawn out thing that ended maybe around now had the show never stopped airing but since it did he’s going forward as usual and it will end once the show is back on air. I’m not sure if Wyatt will see them dragging her out but I believe if not it will all be out soon after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post

who is DR??

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                Denise Richards ... ... ...

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                Or... were you being facetious? LOL

• Boldfan4ever
                Boldfan4ever commented
                Editing a comment
                no i was being serious hahahahaha - thanks :-)

So they are going to completely drop Sally and Penny knocking Flo out.

Comment

Originally posted by brandi30 View Post
                The same thing she always says so zzzzzzzz

thoughts?
                My thoughts are to reiterate what you posted. zzzzzzzzzz I don't like Flo or her mother so your lovely comment summed it up nicely for me!

Comment

Yuck! I will be skipping them! I hate Flo and I sure as hell won't be looking at her and Wyatt kissing all over the place!

Comment

I’m happy if Flyatt are together, I like them. I hope Sally and Thomas get back together, I always wanted Tally.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
                      I’m happy if Flyatt are together, I like them. I hope Sally and Thomas get back together, I always wanted Tally.
                      I'm no Flo and Wyatt fan. But I agree with you regarding Thomas and Sally though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X