Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Script tease

I just saw a picture of a script that DR posted and it has Shauna in a scene with Flo and Wyatt. She comes back to town to check on Flo after all the craziness with Sally. (We are to assume from that the truth is out?) Flo asks her if there is more to it since she came from Vegas and didn’t call (from that I assume it’s foreshadowing that she’s also back because she’s married to Ridge) DR already spoiled that in a prior interview.

The script also had Shauna saying she didn’t mean to interrupt the lovebirds and Flo says you aren’t interrupting and Shauna says something about knowing how happy she is to be back with Wyatt. The same thing she always says so zzzzzzzz

thoughts?

hmmm maybe we will have a situation where we go forward by a few months then

Comment

Did you seeing any dolls standing around?

Comment

I saw that script also. I love Shauna. Looking forward to watching her again.

Comment

Originally posted by sonyab1974 View Post
          Did you seeing any dolls standing around?
          i think teh dolls are back ups for when the actors partners cant be on set

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

i think teh dolls are back ups for when the actors partners cant be on set
            I hope not! That would be disappointing!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X