Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite pairing with Thorsten Kaye’s Ridge?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite pairing with Thorsten Kaye’s Ridge?

Thorsten Kaye has perfect chemistry with practically every actress he locks eyes with. It’s hard to pick, but if you had to choose one, who is your favorite pairing so far with his version of Ridge?
    Brooke
    8.93%
    Katie
    10.71%
    Caroline
    46.43%
    Quinn
    21.43%
    Shauna
    12.50%

I need a No One. I don’t think he has chemistry with anyone.

Comment

The only one he doesn’t work with is Brooke .

Comment

TK's Ridge had amazing chemistry with Caroline Jr. 💕
        The heat he had with Quinn sizzled as well. 🔥 They rank second to me.

A distant third place would be Ridge and Katie. And, by the distant, I mean like 100 miles behind Ridge/Quinn and Ridge/Caroline. 🏃‍♀️💨 💨

Comment

Ridge had the most chemistry with Caroline, I felt their heat through the TV (#2).

Comment

All of his love interests not named Brooke. He and Quinn had so much wasted potential. *sigh*

Comment

He looks good with Quinn. I think he looks better with the brunettes

Comment

I would say no one, but if I had to choose, it would be Brooke.

Comment

Quinn followed by Caroline. Why they are still wasting his chemistry with Quinn and their potential...I'll never understand.

Comment

Mine had been CARIDGE (I bought their chemistry and their special connection when they drawed designs together),
                    until their writing made a U-turn and turned ridiculous,
                    and Caroline after months, suddenly totally excused Thomas and stated that she had needed Thomas at that night, then they (Thomas and Caroline) wanted Thomas to be able to be Douglas' father (even when Caroline still wanted to be Ridge's wife) and then so quickly Caroline was okay with Ridge ending their marriage so that Thomas, Caroline and Douglas could be a family.

Second would be BRIDGE.
                    _______

With Quinn and Shauna I couldn't enjoy their chemistry really, because the writing was so strange.

Quinn - both claimed to love and want a life with the husband Eric /the fiance Brooke - but they kept cheating on their loved ones even when they supposedly had hated each other at the start of their affair (Ridge starting it when he planned to get rid of Quinn by seducing her)
                    (Ridge and Quinn making out in the Forrester bathroom, while their partners were sitting downstairs in the living room?)

Shauna - similar to Quinn. I don't get their attraction, when Ridge twice had been totally drunk, talked again and again about how he still wants his marriage and told Shauna that she reminds him of how Brooke had been once and the way Brooke had smiled at him.
                    ______

Katie? Like with Caroline the writing suddenly made a U-turn.
                    I found their attraction strange, but that was probably because I still had difficulties with that "changed" Ridge, who suddenly was interested in poetry and who got his "fiance" just a string ring without ever buying a real one, even when he is supposed to be a millionaire.

Comment

• Brooke - This new bossy helicopter mom version since Hope returned, is simply awful. Just a nope!
                      • Katie - Worst pairing, hell no to the string and the poetry.
                      • Caroline - Did not care for this one either. Looked like a daddy/daughter thing
                      • Quinn - I actually liked how Ridge ended up shooting himself in the foot, trying to get her away from Eric. A stupid plan going nowhere.
                      • Shauna - I just like she seems to be getting under Brooke's skin, even though dumbhead should really be mad at Ridge.
                      My choice is nobody..

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
                        • Brooke - This new bossy helicopter mom version since Hope returned, is simply awful. Just a nope!
                        • Katie - Worst pairing, hell no to the string and the poetry.
                        • Caroline - Did not care for this one either. Looked like a daddy/daughter thing
                        • Quinn - I actually liked how Ridge ended up shooting himself in the foot, trying to get her away from Eric. A stupid plan going nowhere.
                        • Shauna - I just like she seems to be getting under Brooke's skin, even though dumbhead should really be mad at Ridge.
                        My choice is nobody..
                        brooke acts more like his mother

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                          Emerald Greens commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am almost inclined to say it reminds me of Sonny and Carly on GH although Ridge isn’t like Sonny. But to me this Sonny and Carly have zero romantic chemistry. That’s how Brooke and Ridge are they have as much fizz as a flat soda .

TK has the best chemistry with Rena Sofer. Quidge were super hot! Next up is Caroline then Katie. He has nothing with Brooke!

Comment

I liked him with Caroline the best, but I also like him with Brooke. Ridge and Shauna are a dud imo.

Comment

Caroline, but he also good chemistry with Katie and Quinn.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X