Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope's past in Milan - what happened?

Instead of focusing of Steffy/Liam and Hope triangle as always, the writers should give Hope a storyline that explores what she got up to in Milan. What are some of story-lines that could come out of her time in Milan? Vote above and tell us about your own ideas!!
    Hope had a baby in Milan - its father returns with the baby
    5.26%
    Hope got engaged in Milan - the fiance is back looking for Hope
    0%
    Hope killed someone in Milan either accident or on purpose and now someone is back for revenge
    52.63%
    Other?
    42.11%

Exploring her past in Milan would require her being on screen, and honestly I'm burnt-out as far as seeing her on my screen is concerned. It'd be nice to not have to see her or Flo or Liam for a while... I'd add Brooke,too,but that's nearly impossible.

Comment

It’s a good idea for when we eventually see Hope regularly again but I would prefer if that was in the distant future.

Comment

Maybe not a fiancee, but a man from Hope's past in Milan coming to LA would be a cool twist.

Comment

I say this Hope should fly back to Italy and stay there. I know several characters who should replace her. Bridget Forrester, Diana Carter marone, Kyle's Lowders Rick, the Avants. Just to name a few.

Comment

When Hope came back from Milan, she claimed that she'd learned to cook, grown her own tomatoes, and done hands-on work with a charity for women and children. I'd like that to have been a self-aggrandizing load of crap and for her to be called out on it publicly as part of an investigation of something else--that is, not that Hope Logan is enough a subject of interest on her own but that an investigative journalist or dedicated activist involved in a larger story calls her out on it as part of that. Certainly her claim that she got into cooking while in Milan has never been evidenced since her return. When she "cooked" for Liam, she made him a sandwich. When she planned her "family dinner" for Liam, Brooke, and Ridge--and made darn sure Steffy knew her father would be at Hope's "family dinner" with Liam--she did take-out.

But I agree with those who say they don't need to see any kind of significant story for Hope for a while. For at least as long as she ate the show would be great. If AN is supposedly a "supporting actress," let her character be written as if that's what she is.

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. She should not have significant story and since she submitted in the supporting actress category, then it is
              only right that she is written as a supporting actress!

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree too!!

TIIC want us to believe that Hope pined for Liam the whole time she was gone. I'm sure there are some fine, tasty Italian men in Milan. She dated no one? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

• savytabby
              savytabby commented
              Editing a comment
              Just like they have us believing that Steffy pined for Liam the whole time she was in Paris. Supposedly, neither woman even so much as looked at another guy. As much as I like SC and Liam, that is a bit unrealistic.

• SharikaC
              SharikaC commented
              Editing a comment
              Steffy left after her miscarriage, thinking she wasn't able to have children. She had surgery to correct whatever the problem was. Just like with Hope, we don't know if Steffy dated anyone either. Most likely, she was recovering from surgery.

• GabbyMo
              GabbyMo commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe Italian men were smarter than Liam. Hope is a mess

She was planting tomatoes and pining for Liam,

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
              I say this Hope should fly back to Italy and stay there. I know several characters who should replace her. Bridget Forrester, Diana Carter marone, Kyle's Lowders Rick, the Avants. Just to name a few.
              Sounds good to me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chatty Cakes View Post
                She was planting tomatoes and pining for Liam,
                yeah right

Comment

Hope killing someone would be interesting. Especially if it was done in self defense but the person after her doesn't realize that or care.

I personally think it's high time to bring Jack on the show and have him tormenting the Logan's for being forgtten.

I still don't think it's too late for Hope to have a stalker who really scares her and the Logan's.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Bill824
                    Bill824 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes to Logans being tormented

• Xyla
                    Xyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hard pass to Hope having a stalker who scares her. That just lets her be the little victim who needs saving again, and that's been most of her story lines since she was SORASed. Better to have her go dark and start stalking someone else, which would also scare the crap out of the Logans.

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
                  Hope killing someone would be interesting. Especially if it was done in self defense but the person after her doesn't realize that or care.

I personally think it's high time to bring Jack on the show and have him tormenting the Logan's for being forgtten.

I still don't think it's too late for Hope to have a stalker who really scares her and the Logan's.

​​​​​​
                  as long as it doesnt turn out to be Thomas

Comment

they have never done a storyline on what happened with Hope in Milan cause nothing happened, she worked and sat at home pining for Liam. she didn't let another man touch her cause her body and special flower is only for Liam spencer. to focus on what hope did in Milan would be like watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by SharikaC View Post
                      TIIC want us to believe that Hope pined for Liam the whole time she was gone. I'm sure there are some fine, tasty Italian men in Milan. She dated no one? I find that hard to believe.
                      I don't find it hard to believe at all, Hope's sacred body is only for Liam, that is one thing that shows on screen. nobody has to write a story on that cause it is clear Hope didn't let another man touch her all the time she was away.

Comment

• SharikaC
                        SharikaC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But Liam wasn't her first. I believe Wyatt was. Probably would have been Oliver, if Brooke haven't gotten there first.

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
                      Maybe not a fiancee, but a man from Hope's past in Milan coming to LA would be a cool twist.
                      yeah that would be a great storyline:

Liam--Who are you?

Man from Milan: I am someone who went on a few dates with Hope and when I kissed her, she pushed me away and screamed "you see this body, well it is only for Liam Spencer" so I left and never saw her again.

Liam: Did you try to take advantage of Hope, did you push her for something more? You stay away from Hope.

Man from Milan: Jeez, don't get you're panties in a ruffle, I didn't take advantage of her, I heard from others you couldn't get to her if you wanted to, she had a chastity belt on and I heard the key was buried somewhere in Alaska. she mumbled something about being stuck with a guy named wyatt the last time she had sex and she was saving her body for his brother Liam. I guess that's you.

Liam: do you know Tomas Forrestor? Cause I bet you forced yourself on Hope, you are just like Thomas, you better leave now.

Man from Milan: Well I came here you overbearing Tofu boy, because your precious Hope left something very important in Milan, something I am sure she would like to have, something that belongs to her and she should want it back.

Liam: Oh yeah, well what is that? must not be that important cause she left it there and hasn't looked back. Now leave before I call security.

Man from Milan: Not so fast wimpy boy, I don't think you're brother would be to happy to know you didn't let me return what Hope left behind, his son.

Liam: You liar Hope lost that baby and we were so happy about that, I even tried to get her to say the baby was mine but she wouldn't. frankly I was relieved when Hope told me she lost the baby,

Man from Milan: Well Hope lied, cause little AirStream Spencer is alive and well.

Liam: airsteam??? what are you talking about that is a camper

Man from Milan: why yes it is, she decided on that name cause wyatt took her on a camping trip and she said it was the most fun she had in her life.

Comment

• fracabell
                        fracabell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, man from Milan is coming to LA to tell the story of what Hope did in Milan, not date steffy. this is the only way a Hope story from milan could be interesting, cause otherwise it is Hope at home with her chastity belt on dreaming of Liam every night, with Liam having the key to the belt. well I guess Hope stuck in a chastity belt may be interesting too, maybe she tries to find ways to get it off cause she is mad Liam hasn't come for her in Milan.

• JTDMom
                        JTDMom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Love it! Awesome post!!

• GabbyMo
                        GabbyMo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Love this!! Definitely more entertaining than what Hope and Liam usually do!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X