Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John McCook (Eric) to be involved in upcoming SL's

From SOD:

Says:he is tickled that his character Eric will be a part of the action when the bold and the beautiful resumes new episodes. He can't give anything away of course.

"But I am involved in the stuff with Ridge, Shauna and Quinn when we get back," John teases. "I have on my desk at home like 13 B&B scripts which is exciting to see."

Given that he is in a high risk group for Covid, I question if that can be done safely.

Comment

Thanks for the details Boldfan4ever

I'm glad that Eric will be in the mix, but hope that he supports his wife.

bluejazz Me too. I truly hope TPTB on B&B are taking JMc's age and risk level into serious consideration. No one should get sick or risk their lives for entertainment.

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I want to see him end his marriage to Quinn. She doesn't deserve him.

Thanks for sharing. I love watching Eric. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
        Thanks for sharing. I love watching Eric. Can't wait!
        Me too! Yayy! 13 scripts. They probably all say the same thing.. but nobody says it like the silver fox.

Thanx, Boldfan4ever ! ♡

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
          Given that he is in a high risk group for Covid, I question if that can be done safely.
          im sure all that woudl have been taken into consideration

Comment

Thanks for the information Boldfan4ever

I am so pleased that Eric is going to be getting story and screen time!

Comment

Glad to hear it - just hope JMC stays safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
                Thanks for the information Boldfan4ever

I am so pleased that Eric is going to be getting story and screen time!
                you're welcome belindaa

Comment

I doubt this is a good news... Eric is the biggest Logan boot licker out there, so I expect him to do just that, pull another "go back to Brooke or I'll fire you from your FC CEO position" stunt against Ridge, because for Eric "what Brooke wants, Brooke gets", with zero care or consideration for his own kids, wives, grandkids.... except anyone that supports Brooke and vice-versa.
                  So, sorry but no sorry, my interest level for whatever it is Eric will be involved in, is already below zero, because it'll be nothing but more unneeded, annoying Brooke propping.

Comment

Originally posted by SteamForever View Post
                    I doubt this is a good news... Eric is the biggest Logan boot licker out there, so I expect him to do just that, pull another "go back to Brooke or I'll fire you from your FC CEO position" stunt against Ridge, because for Eric "what Brooke wants, Brooke gets", with zero care or consideration for his own kids, wives, grandkids.... except anyone that supports Brooke and vice-versa.
                    So, sorry but no sorry, my interest level for whatever it is Eric will be involved in, is already below zero, because it'll be nothing but more unneeded, annoying Brooke propping.
                    i am happy for him to fire ridge and put Steffy in as sole CEO

Comment

Hope they take his safety into top priority.

Looks like CBS is getting very serious about balance on the show.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                        Emerald Greens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me too . Maybe characters can Skype more.

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
                      Hope they take his safety into top priority.

Looks like CBS is getting very serious about balance on the show.
                      we will see but we can only hope so

Comment

I don't see how Eric can pull that with Ridge anymore. Steffy now has as much stock as he does, and it's not like she cares that much about Ridge running back to Brooke to keep his job. And Ridge has an additional twenty percent. Don't know if Thomas is voting his 5% at the moment, but if he is, it's not like he'd want Ridge back with Brooke. So that's Eric's 37.5% of stock versus the 62.5% controlled by Steffy/Ridge/Thomas. They'll just overrule that kind of personal nonsense. I suspect Eric's role will be more in the vein of fighting with Quinn who'll be supporting Shauna while he supports Brooke as Brooke and Quinn start fighting with one another again.

Comment

It's time for Eric to be.killed off. Leaves his shares to Thomas and Quinn. That's way more interesting than him propping Brooke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X