Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Liam's Mom?

So this week we saw the Emmy-winning performance of SC as Liam finding out that Dollar Bill Spencer is his father. I know they spoke of her during that episode and I assume they did so leading up to the reveal, with both Bill and Thorne potential candidates. My question is, has the show ever shown Liam's Mom in any flashbacks, whether with Liam, Bill, or Thorne. I still think there is more to the story of Liam's upbringing -- that their life together was not what has been purported up to the point of her getting sick.

If they are truly giving Steffy a new love interest and moving away from the Lope vs. Steam triangle, then a great story for Liam is to explore that past and how it shaped him into the person he is today, namely his 'Rescue Ranger' tendencies. That's a story I would love to see and could involve Hope and Steffy both, but without the love triangle.

i dont want Steffy anywhere near Liam except for issues relating to Kelly

Comment

They spend too much time on Liam as it is it would just be to make him look sympathetic and he doesn’t deserve more sympathy.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
      Birthday_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same way.

I would have liked to hear more about Liam's stepfather.

Liam was introduced as Liam Cooper. When Bill asked him about the step-father, we only got to hear that he was a good guy, but we never heard what had happened to him, did we?

Did his mother and the step-father break up, or did Mr. Cooper die?

The dialogue again and again mentioned his mother - but really they never reveal much details, only give small hints.

Comment

The story I heard on there was that Bill loved Liam's mom but they couldn't be together for whatever reason.. she decided he wasn't husband & dad material.. Idk.
      Then she died young and Liam needs to save women because he couldn't save her. It's not complicated and his upbringing wasn't abusive or a reason for him to be so confused.
      Delving into it won't change who he is. We have memories .. conscious and subconscious that trigger certain reactions and we can only consciously control what we do.. not why we do it.

Comment

No. Liam's mom was never shown in a flashback. Liam had a picture of his Mom she was beautiful. But Liam's mom isn't living. That's one of the reasons why Steffy named her daughter Kelly after Liam's mother.
        Last edited by SheilaFan32; June 26, 2020, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Personally, over liam, so have no interest in his mom, srepdad, or anything else that has formed him.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
            Birthday_Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto! I'm sure Liam's upbringing was as boring as he is.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X