Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Fairman interview-B&B actors

He interviews JMW(Steffy), Heather Tom(Katie) and Scott Clifton (Liam).

I enjoyed the interview.😃
    Last edited by Moore ideas; June 29, 2020, 12:15 PM. Reason: Link not permitted.

Thank you for the link.
    Jacqui Mac and HT are adorable. I enjoyed majority of that interview.

Comment

It was a good interview. It was interesting to hear that the night before Scott and JMW filmed those scenes that her husband proposed to her. Talk about a complete 180 in emotions, lol

Comment

That was a great interview and they are all top notch professionals! I am glad they are all healthy and happy! I can't wait to watch the Daytime Emmy's this week even if it is virtual! Go HT!!!!!

Comment

Great interview. Love Scott, Jacqui, and Heather. And I appreciated Scott's explanation for why he didn't submit himself for consideration in the Emmys this year. While I think he should have still submitted, I understand his reasoning, especially after he pointed out he submitted the same scenes as Jacqui the year before and she was nominated and he wasn't. Interesting, and it's interesting that all their stories in which they won in the episodes airing this week centered around DD's Bill Spencer and yet DD has never been nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
            Interesting, and it's interesting that all their stories in which they won in the episodes airing this week centered around DD's Bill Spencer and yet DD has never been nominated.
            They all have often praised DD and thanked him for being there scene partner, but still it must be hard that he never has been nominated and only got to announce his co-star as the emmy winner.

DD has been the presenter when SC won his supporting actor emmy award in 2013.

When SC won his second award (the supporting one), it has been the Lope wedding when Liam with dyed hair was down on his knees and Bill then angrily confronted Liam and told him to stop begging
            - and SC later on "The Talk" referred to DD as the one being responsible for his win. (thanks to their scene).

I just wonder,

is it still possible that there is a tie and two actors/actresses win in the same category?

While I would be happy for two to win and experience that happiness of having their work acknowledged, watching the show when SC and Billy Miller had a tie and both won, it had been awkward on the stage.

Everyone was already clapping for SC and SC going and hugging people, so that BM's name almost got lost.

At "the talk" they had SC apologizing to BM that he almost took their whole time for his speech and had not really realized it until Billy had been standing there too - and BM joked and said that he will be thankful forever for that (that he had to talk less).

Can there still be two winners or did they change that after the show in 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
              Great interview. Love Scott, Jacqui, and Heather. And I appreciated Scott's explanation for why he didn't submit himself for consideration in the Emmys this year. While I think he should have still submitted, I understand his reasoning, especially after he pointed out he submitted the same scenes as Jacqui the year before and she was nominated and he wasn't. Interesting, and it's interesting that all their stories in which they won in the episodes airing this week centered around DD's Bill Spencer and yet DD has never been nominated.
              what was his explanation?

Comment

• Soapwatcher7
                Soapwatcher7 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did she really nominate herself in the wrong category though AN? I may be wrong but didn't they discuss at one point that the actor's age also had something to do with category as well? I'd assume that brad bell or someone discussed with an what category would be best for her submission. Another factor had to be did they really want three actresses in one category cancelling each other out?

• Ella Munroe
                Ella Munroe commented
                Editing a comment
                Soapwatcher7 AN is older than JMW who won in the Lead category so it wasn't age.

• viennagirl
                viennagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                I said it before but I don't really get how they determine the categories.

I hope the actors/actresses at least have guidelines, or is really just arbitrarily about what they chose for themselves, thinks it fits them most ?

Until yet, I assumed it might be about "experience" - actors/actresses going first for supporting (when they are too old for younger character), then for lead - but if lead actor is about being the "lead" character of a SL, I don't get even former wins.

________

In 2013 SC won his emmy award as "supporting actor" for his SL from 2012.

His reel was the episode when Liam just in shorts and with dyed hair begged Hope to forgive him and to marry him - and Bill then angrily confronted him at the Forrester guest house how Liam could end up begging on his knees ...

SC with the Leffy and the Lope triangle had been majority featured in 2012.
                In that SL" Liam" has been the main part - Liam either spending time with Hope or Steffy

I am not sure if in that episode that SC admitted, anyone else can be seen as "lead".

So why was SC just a supporting actor, when the SL featured his character that prominently, SC had very much air time?
                Who was supposed to be the "lead" to his supporting?

_________

Should anyone ever find an explanation about the submitting/category process or hear an explanation in interviews/ read one, please share it.
                Thanks in advance.

When Heather Tom won her Outstanding Lead Actress for the episode that aired on Thur June 25, 2020, she thanked Jacqui and said that she wouldn't have won it without her. I hope there are better stories in store for all three actors.

Comment

Didn’t see this before I posted the same thing 😂

Great interview.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Great interview.

Comment

We didn't get to see Jacqui's episode. Here on the East Coast, it was preempted by the Vice-President and the Covid-19 task force holding a press conference, which also took up most of YnR.

Comment

Thank you for the link LancyPassion
                      This was wonderful to watch. JMW, HT and SC are adorable and so much fun.
                      You learn something new everyday! I didn't know that JMW's boyfriend had proposed to her the day before she shot her Emmy winning scenes. She is such an amazing actress. 💝
                      Love HT! A total professional. 💓
                      Also, SC looks different with that bush on his face. 🧔

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing. It was great to see all of their real personalities.

Comment

I have a question and hoping someone knows the answer: Scott said he didn't submit himself for Lead Actor because he felt he was a Supporting Actor in a story that was all about a mother's (Hope's/AN's) loss. Could he not have submitted himself for Supporting Actor? I know actors "age out" of being able to be considered Younger Performer, but can you not submit for Supporting once you are nominated for Leading?

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday_Girl View Post
                            Thank you for the link LancyPassion
                            This was wonderful to watch. JMW, HT and SC are adorable and so much fun.
                            You learn something new everyday! I didn't know that JMW's boyfriend had proposed to her the day before she shot her Emmy winning scenes. She is such an amazing actress. 💝
                            Love HT! A total professional. 💓
                            Also, SC looks different with that bush on his face. 🧔
                            they are all seem so lovely

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X