Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Radio interview on WGN Chicago with B&B producer

Just heard this hilarious interview. I think the producers name was Chris Kaszmarek (?). He said they went back to filming yesterday and he had a very unusual assignment. He had to go to a "doll " store to purchase some "sex dolls" for use in filming romantic scenes.Since the actors cannot be closer than 6' away, t hey will artfully put wigs not he dolls to represent one half of the couple and then reverse it and have a second doll for the partner. These will be interspersed in the way that it will look like there is "romance" going on. He also said that they have asked spouses of some of the characters if they would be willing to stand in in some of the scenes and they have several "yeses" He said these dolls are quite expensive and he bought a mid priced model for $1300 and was going to go back to purchase a male model. They can use wigs on them to match the character's hairstyles and we will be seeing things like :an arm around the shoulder" or cheek and hair, or if in bed, the body form. This is going to be fun to watch! And no, this is not a joke https://wgnradio.com/roe-conn/

Originally posted by DMae View Post
    Just heard this hilarious interview. I think the producers name was Chris Kaszmarek (?). He said they went back to filming yesterday and he had a very unusual assignment. He had to go to a "doll " store to purchase some "sex dolls" for use in filming romantic scenes.Since the actors cannot be closer than 6' away, t hey will artfully put wigs not he dolls to represent one half of the couple and then reverse it and have a second doll for the partner. These will be interspersed in the way that it will look like there is "romance" going on. He also said that they have asked spouses of some of the characters if they would be willing to stand in in some of the scenes and they have several "yeses" He said these dolls are quite expensive and he bought a mid priced model for $1300 and was going to go back to purchase a male model. They can use wigs on them to match the character's hairstyles and we will be seeing things like :an arm around the shoulder" or cheek and hair, or if in bed, the body form. This is going to be fun to watch! And no, this is not a joke https://wgnradio.com/roe-conn/
    this will be fun indeed. thanks for posting

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. It should really be up to the actor rather or not they are comfortable with being closer then 6 feet to their costar[s]

Comment

• bluejazz
        bluejazz commented
        Editing a comment
        No actor should be even asked to do something potentially deadly.

Not to mention the liability issues.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        I hard that they would use the significant others of the actors. Maybe they woudl have to pay them and put B&B over budget?

I knew it had to be the Roe Conn show you were talking about! I've followed him for years, and he always has the best stories! This would have been right up his alley!

Comment

The name of the Supervising Producer is Casey Kasprzyk. He's the producer who tweeted his Repeat schedule board, asking us what episodes

are we hoping to see, and to let him know on Twitter.

Comment

Did anyone see Seth Meyer's monologue on Monday? He made fun of BB using blow-up dolls and suggested that they could be used for dramatic reaction shots as well, given how their mouths are shaped.

Comment

This is just plain creepy .

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
              Did anyone see Seth Meyer's monologue on Monday? He made fun of BB using blow-up dolls and suggested that they could be used for dramatic reaction shots as well, given how their mouths are shaped.
              even the australian press were talking about the blow up dolls

Comment

This is getting utterly ridiculous.... why not just avoid showing sex scenes instead? It's not like currently the show has any really watch-worthy couples from that POV anyways: Brill, Batie, Shridge, Bridge,Queric (who might be at the end of their road, for all we know),Flatt and Lope aren't definitely couples I wanna see getting busy, personally.... most boring ones in the show's history.
                Steffy is getting a new man, per spoilers, but a) Bell might be playing the fanbase and ting through his teeth to get us to watch this mess (wouldn't be the first time he does) , and b) they could use the opportunity to take time in developing the relationship slowly, if rumours are indeed true and if Bell ain't just bringing in someone for 5 seconds to make Liam be all up in Steffys business and start the tiring triangle again.

Comment

Originally posted by SteamForever View Post
                  This is getting utterly ridiculous.... why not just avoid showing sex scenes instead? It's not like currently the show has any really watch-worthy couples from that POV anyways: Brill, Batie, Shridge, Bridge,Queric (who might be at the end of their road, for all we know),Flatt and Lope aren't definitely couples I wanna see getting busy, personally.... most boring ones in the show's history.
                  Steffy is getting a new man, per spoilers, but a) Bell might be playing the fanbase and ting through his teeth to get us to watch this mess (wouldn't be the first time he does) , and b) they could use the opportunity to take time in developing the relationship slowly, if rumours are indeed true and if Bell ain't just bringing in someone for 5 seconds to make Liam be all up in Steffys business and start the tiring triangle again.
                  i dont think we will be getting sex scenes but maybe a hug or two here and there imo

Comment

Originally posted by SteamForever View Post
                    Right? The sex can simply be implied. Why do they have to go to so much trouble? Couples like lope and flatt are already lacking in the chemistry department. These awkward sex scenes will make it even worse. Yikes.

Comment

The question is, will the dolls and the people have chemistry?

Comment

• sundein44
                        sundein44 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is a big question not all dolls have the right chemistry lol.

• Birthday_Girl
                        Birthday_Girl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You guys are cracking me up!

Thanks for sharing. I want this show back with new episodes more than anything. And if they have to use dolls then so be it.

Comment

"sundein44 commented That is a big question not all dolls have the right chemistry lol."

Well if that happens, then they will have to break up!

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

i dont think we will be getting sex scenes but maybe a hug or two here and there imo
                          They're spending all that $ on a few hugs? Well, I suppose it is cheaper than paying the actors.
                          My best friend & I have been in close proximity and hugging for weeks now. She's a dentist so if anybody is susceptible to the virus she is. Another close friend is a nurse working in Covid unit and we don't avoid visiting or contact. None of us have been sick.
                          I know they have rules and have to be careful, but did the TIIC ever hear of editing??.. or just plain leave out the unnecessary contact!
                          Writing dialogue is a thing of the past. Wtf. Hire mimes to use hand signals if it's so difficult to portray 2 human beings in the same scene.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X