Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I believe Kelly is Bill’s daughter...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I believe Kelly is Bill’s daughter...

Bill loves Steffy, always has, and even though he makes big mistakes which hurt the people he loves, he does care about family unity and the Spencer name. Bill knew that if his one night stand with Steffy, while she was married to Liam, resulted in him being the father of Steffy’s baby, that would be a huge scandal and stain on the family name. He had to protect Steffy’s and his reputations. But, mainly Bill was desperate to keep his family together, so he did the only thing he thought could make that possible, which was to pay whoever he had to to change the results of the paternity test. Remember, Bill did bribe that doctor to switch Steffy’s results to show she was more seriously ill than she was, also there was the Caroline situation. Bill has a history of this kind of thing.

So just to recap, these are the reasons Bill would have the paternity results switched:
    • Family Unity
    • Steffy’s happiness
    • Steffy’s and his reputations (including the Spencer legacy)

Who knows when the truth will come out, but I believe one day it will and that is when Bill & Steffy will have their time together. Their chemistry on all levels is too high to never be fully explored, so I think it’s innevitable, unless one of the actors decides to leave the show.

My guess is the truth comes out around 8-12 years from now. Kelly will be getting a lot of attention from boys, and the focus of the story will be on Bill being an overprotective, devoted father.

Eh. I've said this before, but I don't want Steffy being Bill's baby mama #4.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      And who knows how many more

Bill cares about Bill first, last, and always. If he gave a fig about Steffy's happiness, he wouldn't have stalked her, lied to and about her, and blackmailed her, making basically her entire pregnancy and her first days home with Kelly miserable. As for his grand reputation, what would one more child with one more woman mean to him? And family unity? Please. Again, he's never cared about what his kids wanted or needed if it ran counter to what he wanted or needed. He's a control freak who believes he always knows best and such people do not typically make great parents, just as he has not. Why anyone would want to wish him on Kelly, I have no idea. "Chemistry" isn't enough of an excuse. JMW is capable of having chemistry with more than one actor, so it's not necessary to weigh Steffy or Kelly down with Bill's obsessiveness when it comes to those about whom he claims to care.

Bill and Steffy's time together has passed. It passed when he treated her so shamefully while she was pregnant. They also established on the show that the paternity test was not analyzed at the same hospital where Steffy received her results, so Bill being there shortly after she received them means nothing. In addition, at Kelly's birth, it was made clear that the timing of her birth made her Liam's not Bill's. Finally, Bell loves Liam being "torn" between his two families. There's no way he's going to give that up as a plot device.

Comment

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair perspective and valid points

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can still make the argument that Bill just wanted to control the situation for his own selfish reasons and regardless of where the test was analyzed, Bill has the power and influence to change a test result.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      You can make that argument, but it doesn't match the evidence we were shown on screen. Bill didn't know about the test until shortly before Steffy went to get her results. He wouldn't have had time to find out which hospital actually had done the tests so that he could change them. He was also shown arriving at the hospital where Steffy got her results after she'd gotten them. And you can't argue first that Bill is this great guy who cares about reputations and family and then say that he was controlling the situation for his own selfish reasons. You're exactly right that he's selfish and because he is, he would never have given up a child that was his to anyone else to father, including Liam. He loves controlling his kids, and he couldn't do that if Liam was playing papa to his daughter. On top of that, even if he somehow wanted Steffy to have her chance with Liam--which I find unlikely as an excuse for him to give up control of a child--why the heck wouldn't he have told the truth once Liam walked out on her after he found out about the fact that they'd had sex? Why wouldn't he have claimed his daughter right there and then?

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post
    Bill loves Steffy, always has, and even though he makes big mistakes which hurt the people he loves, he does care about family unity and the Spencer name. Bill knew that if his one night stand with Steffy, while she was married to Liam, resulted in him being the father of Steffy’s baby, that would be a huge scandal and stain on the family name. He had to protect Steffy’s and his reputations. But, mainly Bill was desperate to keep his family together, so he did the only thing he thought could make that possible, which was to pay whoever he had to to change the results of the paternity test. Remember, Bill did bribe that doctor to switch Steffy’s results to show she was more seriously ill than she was, also there was the Caroline situation. Bill has a history of this kind of thing.

So just to recap, these are the reasons Bill would have the paternity results switched:
    • Family Unity
    • Steffy’s happiness

Who knows when the truth will come out, but I believe one day it will and that is when Bill & Steffy will have their time together. Their chemistry on all levels is too high to never be fully explored, so I think it’s innevitable, unless one of the actors decides to leave the show.

My guess is the truth comes out around 8-12 years from now. Kelly will be getting a lot of attention from boys, and the focus of the story will be on Bill being an overprotective, devoted father.

I sure do hope you're right. That was the nastiest episode I think I've ever seen on a soap and I would like to see some "consequences" for that. The way Liam and her act together is just sickening. I would love it if Kelly were Bill's. Maybe Miss "I Choose Me" could finally move on from Liam. As long as Kelly is Liam's, Steffy will continue to stare at "the picture" and have hope of reconciliation.

Comment

I don’t rule out the possibility because Bell does a lot of rewrites . I don’t particularly think it’s likely but if he wants to change the sl direction at some point that’s when it could happen.

Comment

I don't see it happening Kelly is Liam's not bill which I am happy about that poor child if bill is get father then poor Kelly and steffy. Liam is her father though

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Liam is no great shakes as a father, but at least Steffy can smack him down if he ever tries anything stupid regarding her having residential custody of Kelly. Bill would be a constant pain in her side, and Kelly's as well, as he sought to control every aspect of their lives.

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          I know Liam ain't great but he also is not controlling and bill is. Bill would try and control steffy and kelly as his child

you never know with Bell but I don't believe so

1. Brooke vs Taylor, Hope vs.Steffy, Beth vs. Kelly , the story will be more interesting if Kelly and Beth are sisters

2. Bill wanted Steffy, it doesn't make any sense for him to switch the paternity test to make Liam the father of Kelly. He could have cut all ties between Steffy and Liam by making Kelly his daughter

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill has consistently tried to put Steffy and Liam together.

• Tahemet
          Tahemet commented
          Editing a comment
          how do you then explain the stalking?
          Or Bill making it look as if he and Steffy had sex in his office which Wyatt told Liam who then had sex with Hope?

Yes, Bill824, I've believed from the beginning that Bill is the father. He knew how distraught Steffy was at the thought of it being his instead of Liam's. She fretted and was miserable. Bill wanted her to be happy and for some reason he was talking to what appeared to be the lab tech when Steffy had the paternity test done (a conversation we did not get to hear) which leaves it open for for the child to be his at some point.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't matter if he was talking to a lab technician at that hospital. The dialogue established that the test was done elsewhere and the results were then communicated to Steffy's doctor. No lab technician at the hospital where Steffy received the results would have had any contact with the actual results. And if Bill cared about Steffy fretting and being miserable, how do you account for all the rest of his behavior during her entire pregnancy and her first days at home with Kelly? Why wouldn't he have just told Steffy he was actually Kelly's father when he was trying to get her for himself? Why didn't he make sure Liam found out so that he wouldn't want to propose to Steffy again? Why wouldn't he tell Steffy after she agreed to marry him as a purely business deal and was ready to dump Liam?

I honestly don't see Kelly being Bill's for a for a few reasons. If Bell does change his mind it won't be for another 10 yrs prob.

1.) Why name her Kelly after Liam's mom?
        2.) Bell wants to continue the Brooke and Taylor rival into the 3rd generation. What way to make it that way than sisters fighting over another lame waffling character...
        3.) Bill found out after the paternity test being done not before, and they said at the time that it was done offsite.
        4.) If Bill actually changed the results beforehand. Why didn't he use that bomb when he was stalking Steffy. Or the blackmail to get Steffy to leave Liam (after Kelly's birth) because Liam did return to her. Why not use Kelly is my daughter instead of Taylor tried to kill me?

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. As many times as people try to beat this particular dead horse, there are just too many factors that indicate Bill is not, thank God, Kelly's father. I don't think she won the daddy sweepstakes with Liam either, but he's not got enough spine to cause Steffy or Kelly much trouble should they disagree with him for their own good. Bill's way too controlling for me to want him to be the father of any kid on the show who mattered to me. Ditto with Steffy getting stuck with him insisting on controlling her life--and he's never been shy about cheating on whomever he's involved with, so I don't know why anyone would want him for her in the first place.

If Bill was the father he would have used that knowledge to win Steffy when he was so obsessed with her. He was pulling out all the stops. If he is indeed the father he doesn't know it.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Scandal - Yes, exactly. Bill did everything he could to get Steffi. He woudl have used it.

If Bill is the father, it would be due to a mistake at the lab. He definitely would have used Kelly to get Steffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post

• Family Unity
          • Steffy’s happiness

Sorry none of that makes any sense. Bill harassed and stalked Steffi during her pregnancy. He woudl have told her then or when when Hope and Liam got married. Both Bell and SC stated Liam is the father.

Comment

For now, Kelly is Liam's daughter. But the fact that Steffy wasn't sure who's her baby daddy and had to have a paternity test done..left the door open for Bell to change his mind DTR if he so chooses.

Comment

Kelly is Liam and Steffy's parents. That's how the writers wanted it. That's how the storyline played out. I don't believe this issue will be brought up again.
              Last edited by SheilaFan32; June 22, 2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkswin View Post
                For now, Kelly is Liam's daughter. But the fact that Steffy wasn't sure who's her baby daddy and had to have a paternity test done..left the door open for Bell to change his mind DTR if he so chooses.
                Exactly! All it will take is the stroke of a pen or a finger on a keyboard.

I agree with you Bill824
                I have always believed this.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X