Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hope and Liam ever find out about Bill and Deacon?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hope and Liam ever find out about Bill and Deacon?

Was watching some old reruns from a few years ago, and it seems like everyone knew Bill broke Deacon out of jail to ruin Hope’s wedding in Italy BESIDES Hope and Liam. Even Steffy knew about it but said she didn’t want Liam to know because “it wouldn’t do any good.”

I don’t recall them ever finding out. I just remember Rick later coming clean about lying to Hope about Steffy and Liam making out in a club the night before her next wedding. The writers turned that into the big secret. Was the Deacon thing really just swept under the rug like that?

Watch the episode 6483 on Youtube. I think Hope heard it from Dayzee, who heard it from Marcus, who heart it from Justin who heard it from Bill. This is when Hope picks up the gold club and smashes Bill's windows. Right after that, Liam is about to go back to Hope but Steffy turns up pregnant.

Comment

• Team Steffy
      Team Steffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Can’t believe I forgot this episode. Such a great moment for Hope. 😂

I think a much more interesting question is wether Hope has found out about the annulment papers Liam tore up in Aspen and the kiss Steam shred as their divorce was finalized...

Comment

what would it matte now anyway?

Comment

Was that when Hope refused to simply make it legal because she saw the video of Liam & Steffy in Italy and demanded a do over? Then Brooke flew the priest in for another wedding and Steffy showed up and was preg?
        Another cut & run and blame it on Bill. Then she wants Liam back when he is moving on. 😥

Comment

I liked the golf club episode If only Hope could be like that more often.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X