X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viennagirl
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Aug 2011

We will have to wait and see, but maybe Bell just wants to give the recast a chance with his acting, before he gets bad comments on the boards without any screen appearance?

We had friends/family members not wanting to talk about the name of their unborn, because they did not want to hear negative comments about the name they had been thinking about.

We didn't have yet any new man for Steffy, but when scenes had been filmed with that young guy who played the minor character that asked Steffy out (not Leo, the other guy in January), we had fans commenting after seen the spoiler pic, that the guy was too young looking, no material for a new love interest..... .

Comment

• Jadey
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by LancyPassion View Post
      Daniel Goddard was paired with Christel aka Lily who was younger than him and is around JMW’s age. So he would work with JMW.
      Ya, I was thinking that he was with Lily. She's same age as Steffy.. 33 and DG is 48.
      That's not a lot but he at first seemed a bit old for Lily but not really because they had a lot of chemistry. He might work with Steffy as well.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
        Board Regular
        • Feb 2019

Bell was just using Steffy to build interest again. We'll have to wait and see. What I know is I don't want him to be much older than her. No to DG.

Comment

• Belindaa
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2010

I'm going to remain optimistic that there is a new man for Steffy. I don't know why Bell would keep the new actor a secret. Maybe he hasn't even been cast yet, or maybe he's a newbie. I don't mind waiting to find out so long as it happens!

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            For what it's worth, Bell has been quoted in interviews as saying the actor has already been cast.

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Xyla well, it's still not that unusual for soaps to wait until the air date nears to announce a new actor in a new role. We're at least a month away from new episodes.
        • kendallalways
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2007

This was nothing more than Bell telling fans what they have been pressuring him to do as opposed to something he's actually going to do.

Comment

• eveveenc
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2016

Frankly, I don't believe much that Bradley says relating to Steffy. I do know that if he throws her under the bus again, I will be tuning out again. I am tired of being jerked around by this man. Steffy deserves to be loved and in a relationship just as much as Hope does.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
              • Jan 2018

if Bell was serious steffy being with a new man and happy why put her in some "social story."

Comment

• Jadey
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
                if Bell was serious steffy being with a new man and happy why put her in some "social story."
                Good question, Bold. That's why I think it's going to be trouble with Liam deeply involved. That triangle isn't going anywhere.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Good question, Bold. That's why I think it's going to be trouble with Liam deeply involved. That triangle isn't going anywhere.

So sick of Liam "Superman"Spencer

Comment

• Jadey
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

So sick of Liam "Superman"Spencer
                    I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Mar 2020

Lakergirl 04 I too am questioning why there has been no word on who the actor is. Normally, with something this big, leaks abound. I do feel something weird is afoot.

I really hope I'm wrong and Bell isn't purposely planning to burn Steffy fans again.

In the interest of staying positive, I'm hoping the secrecy is because if the actor's identity becomes known then Bell's "social issues" storyline will be spoiled and fan anticipation will be destroyed. If the actor in real life is trans, or bisexual, or disabled, or an ethnic minority (e.g. Native-Amereican, Asian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic, etc.) or a religious minority (e.g. Islamic, Hindu), then fans will pretty easily figure out the upcoming social issues storyline.

I have so little faith in Bell. This whole spoiler could amount to a one time day-player, like Leo, talking to Steffy about a "social issue" and then he's scuttled off screen in a blink and you missed it scenario.

Comment

• CrescentRose
                        Recurring Poster
                        • Jan 2013

Its probably JMW's husband.

Comment

• nykarenb
                          nykarenb commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This makes sense. Do you really want to not have JMW in love scenes with an actual person? There would be no need for social distancing in scenes with JMW and her husband. He is an actor. As much as I think she would make a really hot pairing with a number of soap actors, her husband makes perfect sense. I want to really see every aspect of this new romance, so I would welcome the casting of her husband.
                      • Boldfan4ever
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                          Contract Poster
                          • Mar 2009

They should make Vinny her new love interest. We’re already familiar with him, he’s a good actor, and is already on the show.

Comment

• EJJJJ
                          Day Player
                          • Apr 2017

we won't see it anyways .. I bet B and B will get shut down again soon

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X