Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New designer for Forester Creations needed

With Thomas MIA I think now would be a great time introduce a new designer to the team. I have been wanting a new designer that could be a love interest for Steffy for ages and I think now is the perfect opportunity.
    In relation to Hope for the Future, maybe they could bring back someone like Amber for that and she would be Rick's love interest again. Or they could just cut the line

I am ALL FOR a new love interest for Steffy.....

I honestly wish, though, that this new love interest would have MULTIPLE reasons for being in L.A. - my wish list would be:

- He's a European designer wanting to introduce his designs to the American market
    - He's the son of a famous European Fashion House owner (a woman) and has fallen out of favor with his mother and quit her company
    - She's a former flame of Eric's who would like to get him back
    - She's Bill's real biological mother (Marion just raised him)
    - He's therefore Bill's half-brother, and an 'uncle' to Liam, Wyatt, and Will (though just a little older than Liam and Wyatt...)
    - He was involved with Hope in Europe, but knew her by another name, and is surprised to find her in L.A.

I hate when new characters that are involved with just one person or story are bought on....it's so limiting to the character....

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolute hard, unwavering pass to Steffy having a new love interest who was once involved with Hope. The last thing the show needs is another man with a past connection to Hope and an involvement with Steffy. Unless, of course, Hope came on to him and he was completely disgusted by her and is horrified to find her in LA anywhere near Steffy or her company.

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you think about it, that's what creates most of the drama for Hope and Steffy is getting involved with the same man...Liam, and Wyatt before him.....the back and forth with Liam is SO played out....and I don't want him to choose Hope over Steffy (if what I described were to happen)...I'd rather they just know each other from having been involved in the past, and perhaps give Hope a bit more story to work with....

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      The fact that that's what's always happened in the past is yet another argument for it not happening again. For heaven's sake, let Hope and Liam figure out how to carry a story line on their own. I'm confident that Steffy could handle a story line without depending on either of them. And Hope needs more story to work with the way a fish needs a bicycle. We had nothing but Hope, Hope, Hope for the majority of the last year. Time for her to have a whole lot less story line to work with for at least as long as she was the focal point of every other character and the centerpiece of the only storyline on the show.

I don’t want her love interest to be one of her employees

For a change I d like to see her with an EQUAL in both career and looks

The new CEO of a French fashion house coming to rival FC ... butting heads in business while attracted romantically...

Comment

This show is so top heavy with women and relatives. I wouldn't mind a father/son duo for Katie/Steffy. The jobs on the show is either at Forrester, Spencer Communication or Bikini bar. They need another high power company on the show. Maybe an online fashion marketing company. I want the Logans and Forresters seperated for awhile. Maybe Brooke needs to open her own company and take Hope with her.

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Brooke needs to open her own COUNTRY and take Hope with her....never to be seen again.....

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean like Loganistan?

Thomas and Sally need to settle down and design and quit acting stupid.
      Yes, Boldfan4ever, cut HFTF or at least get Thomas off it. Let Penny do it or a new male designer.. maybe a guy Steffy meets online and he can be her new bf and secretly be obsessed with Hope and cause all kinds of trouble.
      Let the good time roll!

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, yeah, that would be great--yet another man obsessed with Hope. Yet another time Steffy gets rolled under a bus for Hope. Yet another reason not to tune in once the show is back with new episodes.

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
      Thomas and Sally need to settle down and design and quit acting stupid.
      Yes, Boldfan4ever, cut HFTF or at least get Thomas off it. Let Penny do it or a new male designer.. maybe a guy Steffy meets online and he can be her new bf and secretly be obsessed with Hope and cause all kinds of trouble.
      Let the good time roll!
      can u see Thomas designing for HFTF gain? i dont think Hope would be into that at all

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see why Hope needs to be at FC at all. Retire HFTF and let her be "Mommy Hope" full-time since snagging Douglas as her very own was so important to her.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

can u see Thomas designing for HFTF gain? i dont think Hope would be into that at all
      He shouldn't be into it. I hope he comes back changed and wants nothing to do with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
        Oh, yeah, that would be great--yet another man obsessed with Hope. Yet another time Steffy gets rolled under a bus for Hope. Yet another reason not to tune in once the show is back with new episodes.
        I have a feeling the new man is going to be trouble for Steffy, so it doesn't matter what kind. Besides, Steffy rolled herself under the bus when it comes to Hope and Liam.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          No, the writing rolled her under that bus, over and over again, because without third party actually creating tension, Lope are about as interesting as curdled vanilla pudding.

He shouldn't be into it. I hope he comes back changed and wants nothing to do with her.
        so do i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, the writing rolled her under that bus, over and over again, because without third party actually creating tension, Lope are about as interesting as curdled vanilla pudding.
          Of course it was the writing. She's a fictional character.

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Which was my point--Steffy didn't roll herself under that bus, as you put it. Instead, the writing did, and that's why bringing on a guy for Steffy who was simply another guy obsessed with Hope would just be more of the same writing that makes the character of Steffy suffer in order for the character of Hope to have the spotlight yet again.

I think the new designer should be a character played by Colleen Zenk.

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            What would be the need for another woman in Colleen Zenk's age bracket on the show? For that matter, what would be the need for another woman on a show that's top-heavy with female characters as it is? The show needs either more balance in the genders or some of the female characters need to be lesbians or at least bi-sexual. Otherwise, there just aren't enough potential pairings available.

Which was my point--Steffy didn't roll herself under that bus, as you put it. Instead, the writing did,

and that's why bringing on a guy for Steffy who was simply another guy obsessed with Hope would just be more of the same

writing that makes the character of Steffy suffer in order for the character of Hope to have the spotlight yet again.
          I was actually kidding around about that.
          However, Steffy caused her own grief by pursuing Liam in the first place.. etc, etc, etc. I don't need to review it.
          If she gets a new bf and it doesnt work out, that would be a shame and I hope it's not the case, but it doesn't make Hope shine brighter. So she has Liam. Woopie!

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            If that's your argument, then Hope could have backed the heck up a thousand other times. It's not first come, first served when it comes to dating.

I was actually kidding around about that.
          However, Steffy caused her own grief by pursuing Liam in the first place.. etc, etc, etc. I don't need to review it.
          If she gets a new bf and it doesnt work out, that would be a shame and I hope it's not the case, but it doesn't make Hope shine brighter. So she has Liam. Woopie!
          and that aint no prize girlfriend

Comment

They could bring back some of the "old" designers like Kristen, Tony & Felicia.

Comment

Originally posted by lexyluvsny View Post
              They could bring back some of the "old" designers like Kristen, Tony & Felicia.
              for sure!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X