Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Photo Showing Who Was Filming Yesterday

Saw this on Queen Steffy Facebook page: The photo showed:

Jacqui and Don were outside filming a scene, and were 6 feet apart.

She was wearing white leggings, a white tank top, short black leather boots and was carrying a black leather jacket.

The admin said it looks like we are getting our wild, sassy, adventurous, biker chick Steffy back. No more Steffy on the couch!

The crew was out there, six feet apart and were wearing masks.

Bring on STILL! Yep, that’s my post! Lol.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I went to the queen Steffy page she looks great in that photo. Even her hair looks great and the makeup isn't piled on. Beautiful!!! I was excited to read on there that Bell has cast a new man for Steffy.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome for the update. Jacqui does look great in the photo, even her hair looks beautiful.

Thanx, Ri!♡

I think Steffy meets a guy who is trouble.. maybe online.. and Liam will be all involved in it.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Jadey xoxo

I was just saying that very thing to a friend of mine. Steffy mentioned she was on a dating app, so it could even
        be that. But Liam and maybe even Ridge would get involved if it's trouble.

• Quintessential
        Quintessential commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh please no. Steffy does not need that barely employed, often homeless, often dead beat dad, waffler coming to her rescue again. Bell needs to give Steffy her own storyline and an awesome new man.

Liam is married to Hope, it has been clearly stated Hope is the love of Liam's life and always has been regardless of what been shown on our screens so give Steffy a separate storyline.

I don't know why I'm surprised though. I should have known it'd be something like this.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        People are just making assumptions about what the projected story line for Steffy and the new guy will be. So far as I know, no actual details about the story have yet been released by a reliable source.

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
      Thanx, Ri!♡

I think Steffy meets a guy who is trouble.. maybe online.. and Liam will be all involved in it.
      This is most likely the issue. We had a big problem in our family when someone met someone online. They were in prison for a very violent crime and we fought for years over it. It wasn't until a medical emergency with them when they realized that the man in prison wasn't exactly keeping them warm at night.

I've seen several episodes on Dr. Phil and know a family friend who is currently dealing with the same thing. It's a issue that I think could be how Steffy and this new guy meet and why they won't be kissing each other.

Comment

• lexyluvsny
        lexyluvsny commented
        Editing a comment
        As a single person who has used online dating there are crazies everywhere. I could meet & date a crazy guy from ANYWHERE. Look at all these workplace shootings - crazy is everywhere!

I cannot express how much I hope all the guesses about Steffy being involved with a new guy who's trouble are dead wrong. Bell has dragged the character through enough mud and pain and destruction already. He doesn't need to jump up and down on her reputation yet again and give Brope a reason to insist Liam take residential custody of Kelly, while she's being depicted as a bad mother for not adequately protecting her child against a dangerous or potentially dangerous man to whom she was attracted.

There are other ways for Steffy to become involved with a new man with whom she would not immediately share romantic/kissing scenes. Heck, she's had maybe two or three such scenes in the last couple of years. It's been established that she's reluctant to get into another relationship, so it would make sense that she would move slowly. She could meet someone through an non-romantic situation, such as work or some activity of Kelly's, become friends and eventually, slowly allow that to become something more important. If Bell really intends to have several story lines going at once, it could take a while before Steffy and the new guy even had enough time to become involved. As for the "issue" involved, if they really want to go with something worldwide and current and don't want it to be the pandemic or even BLM, there are plenty of worldwide issues that the new guy could be working to try and solve rather than being an example of something terrible. There's also the possibility that if they did work with BLM that his behavior could be misunderstood. For example, he's involved in a peaceful protest--or perhaps he and Steffy are both involved in one--and it becomes violent. While trying to protect himself and/or Steffy and/or others, he gets arrested and charged, though all he was trying to do was keep himself and/or others from being hurt. Steffy believes him. Liam and/or others do not. And that causes issues until he's able to prove, with Steffy's help, that he was not, in fact, guilty of what he was charged with--and the show gets to deal with white privilege, racism etc. in the process.

Comment

• Quintessential
        Quintessential commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. There have been many wonderful relationships and successful marriages from online dating sites. It is a soap opera so Steffy can have a few hiccups along the way as long as Liam is not her savior. I want that picture on her wall down and a storyline for Steffy separate of Liam.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        So the absolute only "issue" Bell could use would be to drag Steffy through the mud again so that Liam can "rescue" her and it's better to throw in the towel already rather than imagine anything even remotely better because Steffy fans shouldn't even have one second of possible enjoyment allotted to them?

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. I been watching ten years, and I seen Bill, Wyatt, Thomas, Oliver all get thrown under the bus for Liam. Yet I should think it's going to be different this time? Fool me once.....Yeah Steffy can get a guy and have some fun, not saying that. But I know there is going to be some big problem that's the social issue, .and captain Liam to the rescue. I am over it.

If this guy can act I hope he stays on regardless, there are others he can be put with if he and Steffy fall apart.

Just as Thomas can be with others beside Hope.

Originally posted by Sharkswin View Post
      Well, they shared a child together, so if Steffy met someone online that’s a troubled individual..of course, Liam would be concerned cuz he’s Kelly’s father. And he would have every right to be concerned.
      Ikr. I said that in another post. In fact, Liam should be concerned about any man.. any human.. that Steffy is involved with. So she.. and we.. won't be rid of him any time soon.

Comment

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        Liam is Bell's golden boy, so he ain't going anywhere. Steffy's new man won't be perfect..cuz where would Bell's drama be if he's perfect without baggage? LOL.

Don also confirmed his first scenes are with JMW - that is very interesting as there wasnt any scenes/ SLs between them when we last had current episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
        I cannot express how much I hope all the guesses about Steffy being involved with a new guy who's trouble are dead wrong. Bell has dragged the character through enough mud and pain and destruction already. He doesn't need to jump up and down on her reputation yet again and give Brope a reason to insist Liam take residential custody of Kelly, while she's being depicted as a bad mother for not adequately protecting her child against a dangerous or potentially dangerous man to whom she was attracted.

There are other ways for Steffy to become involved with a new man with whom she would not immediately share romantic/kissing scenes. Heck, she's had maybe two or three such scenes in the last couple of years. It's been established that she's reluctant to get into another relationship, so it would make sense that she would move slowly. She could meet someone through an non-romantic situation, such as work or some activity of Kelly's, become friends and eventually, slowly allow that to become something more important. If Bell really intends to have several story lines going at once, it could take a while before Steffy and the new guy even had enough time to become involved. As for the "issue" involved, if they really want to go with something worldwide and current and don't want it to be the pandemic or even BLM, there are plenty of worldwide issues that the new guy could be working to try and solve rather than being an example of something terrible. There's also the possibility that if they did work with BLM that his behavior could be misunderstood. For example, he's involved in a peaceful protest--or perhaps he and Steffy are both involved in one--and it becomes violent. While trying to protect himself and/or Steffy and/or others, he gets arrested and charged, though all he was trying to do was keep himself and/or others from being hurt. Steffy believes him. Liam and/or others do not. And that causes issues until he's able to prove, with Steffy's help, that he was not, in fact, guilty of what he was charged with--and the show gets to deal with white privilege, racism etc. in the process.
        ITA. Definitely not interested in a possible new relationship for Steffy to become all about Lope again.

Comment

Very interesting for Bill and Steffy to film together since when we left off they have no real reason to be talking/aren't really in each other's orbits. Do I dare get my hopes up for them to give Still a real chance? .... I shouldn't. But I probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by EPJ46990 View Post
            Very interesting for Bill and Steffy to film together since when we left off they have no real reason to be talking/aren't really in each other's orbits. Do I dare get my hopes up for them to give Still a real chance? .... I shouldn't. But I probably will.
            Nope, not when they said they’ve cast a new man for her.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
              Ella Munroe commented
              Editing a comment
              EPJ46990 It's confirmed on the cover of SOD and Brad Bell said so in an interview. Steffy should be with someone new. I personally don't want her with Bill ever.

• lexyluvsny
              lexyluvsny commented
              Editing a comment
              veryoldatwtfan - I too will believe it when I see it. Bell has "cast" a lot of characters and they never seem to stick around. He makes a big deal about casting for publicity - just like he's done with being the "1st show to resume filming"

• veryoldatwtfan
              veryoldatwtfan commented
              Editing a comment
              lexyluvsny I really don’t see how they could get out of it at this point but if you mean it may be a short one and done issue story and this guy will be meaningless over the longer term that would disappoint but not surprise me.

Steffy's awesome comeback, I hope she's going to have her own story.
            I want not of an old relationship for Steffy, I want someone new who will not be obsessed with the Logans.

Comment

Steffy probably meets a man online, and they get together. Later we learn he isn't who she thinks he is, and he is either abusive or has done illegal stuff, maybe murder.

Loser Liam finds out of course, puts his cape on to save Steffy. Hope is pissed off, and we learn they NEVER got married and so trouble starts. That's probably when Thomas returns redeemed. So Bell throws someone else under the bus. So Steam can start. I personally don't care, I just want Thomas back, and with Sally.

I rather her brother finds out and does something, not Liam.

Bell must think we are stupid, I know this guy is not going to be some romantic hero. Because Liam has to be. GAG. We saw how they treated Thomas a legacy character for Lope. Steffy isn't different.

How many times are we supposed to fall for the banana in the tail pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                Steffy probably meets a man online, and they get together. Later we learn he isn't who she thinks he is, and he is either abusive or has done illegal stuff, maybe murder.

Loser Liam finds out of course, puts his cape on to save Steffy. Hope is pissed off, and we learn they NEVER got married and so trouble starts. That's probably when Thomas returns redeemed. So Bell throws someone else under the bus. So Steam can start. I personally don't care, I just want Thomas back, and with Sally.

I rather her brother finds out and does something, not Liam.

Bell must think we are stupid, I know this guy is not going to be some romantic hero. Because Liam has to be. GAG. We saw how they treated Thomas a legacy character for Lope. Steffy isn't different.

How many times are we supposed to fall for the banana in the tail pipe?

or maybe bill will be her hero

Comment

• Quintessential
                  Quintessential commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This. If Steffy has to have a hero I could get behind Bill being her hero. As much as I want a new man for Steffy, I loved Still and could ship them again if Bell writes it right.

Originally posted by Quintessential View Post
                This. If Steffy has to have a hero I could get behind Bill being her hero. As much as I want a new man for Steffy, I loved Still and could ship them again if Bell writes it right.
                Bill probably goes to FC to talk to Katie or Ridge and ends up talking to Steffy since it's her office and the official watering hole for all employees.
                I've given up on Still. If the TIIC are teasing us with them it's a cheap shot at this point.
                Since Bill was neutered he is just a Logan lap dog along with his sons and the rest of the males. Being there for Brooke made no sense but to tease Brill fans with them, and it was a huge fail. He's not in love with Katie and really just at loose ends.
                I guess the Sally/Flo conclusion was already in the can and will hopefully be shown before the new scenes. Jmo.

Comment

• Quintessential
                  Quintessential commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know you're probably right. But I keep hoping for a new man for Steffy. Even if Bell does write Steffy and Bill and awesome believable exciting reunion story line Bell would probably still end up having Bill dump Steffy for Brooke leaving Steffy alone and humiliated. Which of course would never happen in the real world but this is his soap opera and his pen. But I still keep hoping and wishing for Steffy to eventually win.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X