Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlizaNY View Post

Thing is, if Ridge had really wanted to be with Taylor, nothing Brooke could have done would have worked! Ridge LOVED Brooke's little "tricks in the book".
    Tru dat. Brooke may have been tricky but Taylor was just plain desperate. Emotional blackmail was more her style.. using dead Pheobe among other guilt trips.

Comment

• mahsa
      mahsa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, remember who ended the wedding that Brooke crashed with her horse that was a result of Phoebe dying???

Ridge still wanted to marry Taylor, Taylor stopped the wedding..

• Kwaime
      Kwaime commented
      Editing a comment
      And as Ridge refused to leave his Tridge family for her, Brooke threatened to leave the continent with their little son.
      Brooke is so selfish she would deprive her son from his father presence just because « she couldn’t bear to see him with Taylor » ... and some say Brooke never broke up Tridge family ...

Thing is, if Ridge had really wanted to be with Taylor, nothing Brooke could have done would have worked! Ridge LOVED Brooke's little "tricks in the book".
    TRUE. And nothing worked since pathetic Brooke tried to get him back from the day he left their rebound marriage to be with Taylor and their newborn and she never succeeded until Thomas was around 12 when Taylor died

Brooke demeaned herself throwing herself at married Ridge IN VAIN for more than a decade ...

He may have liked Brooke’s blind adoration but ultimately he stayed with his wife

If Ridge had really wanted to be with Brooke nothing could stop him .... Actually he would have been with her since 1990 ... marrried her despite her miscarriage... instead he called off the ceremony and soon returned to Caroline ...

Caroline and Taylor are the kind of Women who could keep him ... Brooke was and still is an interlude ... she s the mistress type

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Tru dat. Brooke may have been tricky but Taylor was just plain desperate. Emotional blackmail was more her style.. using dead Pheobe among other guilt trips.:-(
      RIDGE was the one coming to see Taylor bc he always trust and looked up to her ...

the pathetic one was Brooke using baby traps, Eric kids or even her rape to guilt trip back to her ...

Comment

She always did! The episode they showed last week where she had Eric Forrester help make Ridge jealous was delicious!! No self-respecting wife would sit there and put up with that, her husband not being able to take his eyes off of his ex, completely ignoring her, but desperate needy Taylor always did. He always knew he could treat Taylor any way he wanted and she'd be right there waiting for him. Even now, she still wants Ridge!
        You mean Victor Newman right?

Comment

QUOTE=mahsa;n3005340]Hey, remember who ended the wedding that Brooke crashed with her horse that was a result of Phoebe dying???

Ridge still wanted to marry Taylor, Taylor stopped the wedding..[/QUOTE]

In that situation, Ridge reluctantly stayed at Taylor's temporarily when Brooke kicked him out over Rick.
          Steffy and Tom were thrilled and arranged a romantic dinner for Tridge during which Taylor stared into the sky and told Ridge that Pheobe was the bright star above.. happy he was there.. that she wanted them together, etc.
          Ridge eventually agreed to marry Tay under pressure from his kids & Stephanie. Taylor gave her Pheobe speech during the ceremony and Brooke rode in on her horse. Ridge left Taylor at the alter and ended up back with Brooke.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
            Chatty Cakes commented
            Editing a comment
            What a disgusting man to leave a grieving Taylor to run back to Brooke,

Originally posted by Kwaime View Post
          RIDGE was the one coming to see Taylor bc he always trust and looked up to her ...

the pathetic one was Brooke using baby traps, Eric kids or even her rape to guilt trip back to her ...
          Ridge went back & forth between them for years but he told Taylor he was in love with Brooke when she returned from the dead the 2nd time and was staying with her.

I have no horse in the race. Both women wanted Ridge and fought to have him despite which one he wanted at the time.

Comment

QUOTE=mahsa;n3005340]Hey, remember who ended the wedding that Brooke crashed with her horse that was a result of Phoebe dying???
            Ridge still wanted to marry Taylor, Taylor stopped the wedding

In that situation, Ridge reluctantly stayed at Taylor's temporarily when Brooke kicked him out over Rick.
            Steffy and Tom were thrilled and arranged a romantic dinner for Tridge during which Taylor stared into the sky and told Ridge that Pheobe was the bright star above.. happy he was there.. that she wanted them together, etc.
            Ridge eventually agreed to marry Tay under pressure from his kids & Stephanie. Taylor gave her Pheobe speech during the ceremony and Brooke rode in on her horse. Ridge left Taylor at the alter and ended up back with Brooke

Simply not what happened ...
            Ridge returned to Taylor after they made love. He was separated from Brooke as they didn’t agree about Rick s role in Phoebe s death

After Brooke crashed the ceremony, RIDGE wanted to proceed with the ceremony TAYLOR refused.

Tridge went home and they still were engaged and living together.

As Ridge refused to leave his Tridge family for her, Brooke threatened to leave the continent with their little son.
            Brooke is so selfish she would deprive her son from his father presence just because « she couldn’t bear to see him with Taylor » ... and some say Brooke never broke up Tridge family ...

Taylor is not the type to hurry the ceremony so she would trap a man ... It’s Brooke s style ...

BTW Brooke stopped the wedding and NEVER could make Ridge happy ...

That’s why they constantly break up and their marriages never lasted unlike Tridge s ... Bridge are too different. Brooke prétends to be someone else and sooner or maternelle her true colors show ...
            Last edited by Kwaime; June 22, 2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Ridge went back & forth between them for years but he told Taylor he was in love with Brooke when she returned from the dead the 2nd time and was staying with her.

I have no horse in the race. Both women wanted Ridge and fought to have him despite which one he wanted at the time.
              Actually Ridge stopped sharing Brooke’s bed at the minute Taylor came back ....
              He was undecided and spent time with both.
              Brooke tried to seduce him and failed while he almost made love to Taylor ...

Then Stephanie fake a heart attack. Ridge decided to renew his vows to Taylor without even talking to Brooke.

Brooke revealed the truth and thought Ridge would return to her ... he did NOT.

Tridge stayed together around a year after her return, until the BBB was revealed

and I beg to DIFFER on another subject : Taylor never chased after Ridge when he was married to Brooke, she accepted his decision.
              She fought to get HER husband when she came back from the dead ...
              Last edited by Kwaime; June 22, 2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

It’s one reason I could never get on the Bridge train they always seemed more about being possessive and a sense of entitlement. It’s never been a love story just a lot of game playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                  It’s one reason I could never get on the Bridge train they always seemed more about being possessive and a sense of entitlement. It’s never been a love story just a lot of game playing.
                  ICAM Bridge is too unbalanced and was forced and coerced by BROOKE since day one
                  While RIDGE chased Taylor not the other way

Brooke lack of pride is another reason I never root for her ... nasty and cruel towards her rival, ignoring her children unless they were useful pawns to get a man but weak and submissive with Ridge ...

HOW she could still want Ridge after he suggested abortion for their first child although they were engaged, dumped her soon after she miscarried or betrayed her over BLF after rejecting her and Bridget is beyond me....

the runway proposal or the dismissing after Taylor’s second return without the elementary courtesy of a phone call ... Ridge was a real pig with Brooke and she’s always came back for more

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bridge is immature and that really hasn’t changed. Both outside that dynamic can be more mature but they bring out the worst in each other. I am not one who thinks that being together spares others I don’t think it does.

Originally posted by Kwaime View Post

and I beg to DIFFER on another subject : Taylor never chased after Ridge when he was married to Brooke, she accepted his decision.
                  She fought to get HER husband when she came back from the dead ...

​​​​That's your subject, not mine. I didn't say Taylor chased Ridge when he was married to Brooke. Throwing herself at him in Brooke's living room last year doesn't count, but who's counting.
                  My statement.. opinion...was that Brooke was tricky and Taylor was desperate. It's all in the perception.
                  I get it.. you like Taylor and don't like Brooke. Ok. I couldn't stand either one of them so no problem.

Comment

Ridge still wanted to marry Taylor, Taylor stopped the wedding..
                    Ridge eventually agreed to marry Tay under pressure from his kids & Stephanie. Taylor gave her Pheobe speech during the ceremony and Brooke rode in on her horse. Ridge left Taylor at the alter and ended up back with Brooke.

[/QUOTE]

It was beautiful!! Ridge wanted Brooke and left needy Taylor at the altar. Tee hee

Comment

• mahsa
                      mahsa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Except he didn't.. Taylor stopped the wedding from going forward, Ridge wanted to marry Taylor, then after it was over, he went home with Taylor and their children...

• AlizaNY
                      AlizaNY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mahsa Except he DID....

• mahsa
                      mahsa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But he didn't leave Taylor at the altar, he never has.... Leaving her after Taylor has cancelled the wedding, going home with her and then multiple episodes later deciding to get back with Brooke is not Risge leaving Taylor at the altar...

I didn't feel that sorry for Taylor. She knew what she was getting into when she married Ridge. Watching that show I couldn't figure out why she didn't just dump him for Dr. Pierce Peterson. The man was gorgeous and he adored her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X