Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday‘s classic episode (6/17)

That is the story I am still waiting for the end. Half way through it was abandoned and like a dummy I am waiting for the lawyers to end their conference to let us know who owns FC, Stephanie as sole owner, or Erik and Stephanie together due to elapsed time.

They say the lawyers are still trying to decide that to this very day.

Comment

Originally posted by EveIBelieve View Post
      They say the lawyers are still trying to decide that to this very day.
      I know they are and it has been what 14,15 years?

Comment

Eric was a pig!

Comment

I so loved Jack Wagner as Nick. Don't know why he left soaps but see him on Hallmark movies sometimes.
          I love seeing the old episodes but they end and leave me wondering what happened since my memory is
          going.

Comment

Originally posted by littleliz View Post
            I so loved Jack Wagner as Nick. Don't know why he left soaps but see him on Hallmark movies sometimes.
            I love seeing the old episodes but they end and leave me wondering what happened since my memory is
            going.
            My gosh, I totally agree with you. Jack Wagner was so luscious. I was in love with him as Frisco Jones and didn't even realize he was on BB (I took a long break to raise my sons). He sure had some head-butting going on with TPTB at GH.

Comment

Eric is such a weasel. I always hoped queen Stephanie would marry Massimo. She was the love of his life and always had her back. Hope they show scene next day when Stephanie kneed Eric in the groin for this stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
                Eric is such a weasel. I always hoped queen Stephanie would marry Massimo. She was the love of his life and always had her back. Hope they show scene next day when Stephanie kneed Eric in the groin for this stunt.
                Oh that was hilarious................

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X