This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Brooke’s true love is Nick

After watching past episodes, I think Brooke only really loved Nick. I think she went after Ridge to annoy Stephanie and Taylor.

Ridge is Brooke's true love. He's the man she's always fought for. But I do think she loved Nick, Eric and Bill, too.

Comment

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      All true, viennagirl Heck, Brooke even set Donna up with Nick at one point. She never would have done that with Ridge.

• GabbyMo
      GabbyMo commented
      Editing a comment
      I just don’t believe it’s really love with Ridge. It’s the way they treat each other that just doesn’t convince me. I just think her best connection was with Nick

• Bill824
      Bill824 commented
      Editing a comment
      GabbyMo I agree. Wouldn’t call it love

Brooke loves Brooke! Lol . But she was best with Nick at least first time around it was the only time she was not completely irritating.

Comment

• Vdalem
      Vdalem commented
      Editing a comment
      I so agreed!

Like Bridget once told her: She only love those who are not single!

I like Brooke and Nick too except when he got with Bridget.Brooke has always been in love with whomever she can bring in the back yard,meaning her daughters or sisters husbands or husband's fathers sons and anyone else.

Comment

Brooke loved Ridge before Taylor was even part of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by GabbyMo View Post
        After watching past episodes, I think Brooke only really loved Nick. I think she went after Ridge to annoy Stephanie and Taylor.
        ??
        We saw Brooke being in love with Ridge years before Taylor got introduced (the Brooke-Ridge-Caroline triangle).
        ___

Would a woman who is really only in love with Nick decide to raise Nick's unborn baby with Ridge - just to annoy Stephanie in 2004 ? (And an abandoned Nick then was the one who told Bridge that his mother had told him that the baby can't be Nick's and that Bridge should get another paternity test after the birth).

Brooke years later again walking away from Nick and their marriage to be with Ridge (2006), when Stephanie at that time even wanted Brooke to be with Ridge (how would that annoy Stephanie?)?

Brooke shares a biological child with Nick and could have had a family with Nick if she had wanted - but she gave up on Jack to be with Ridge.
        ______

I just don't see how Brooke supposedly only loved Nick (but maybe our view of "love" is just too different?) and went after Ridge to annoy Stephanie.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Brooke wasn't "in love" she was in heat over the lifestyle and targeted Ridge. She was in love with her cop boyfriend but dumped him to go after the Forrester family.

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          B-Hold, that is exactly what I always believed too.

Brooke doesn't have a true love. She is a violent narcissist. How many men over the last 30-years has she called her destiny or said that she was meant to be with? Brooke's best pairing was Deacon. Bill is a close second.

Brooke is obsessed with Ridge. This obsession can look like or even be love at certain points in their history, but in the long run they make each other worse people.
        If Ridge is Brooke's true love then she wouldn't have cheated on him and divorced him about 8-times already.

Just because Brooke and Ridge have ended up going back to each other over the years by default, that doesn't mean they are each other's loves or true loves. Bridge is caught in a toxic relationship that they cycle in and out of for various unhealthy emotional reasons.

Nothing says "true love" than 8 divorces and counting; Brooke marrying 6 other men; Ridge marrying three other women--one of whom he was with for 10-years and had three kids with; and both parties cheating.
        Last edited by Birthday_Girl; June 17, 2020, 10:29 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great comment. Violent narcissist indeed.

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your post! Totally agree!

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          Not love obsession and possessiveness. Too sick to be love.

Originally posted by viennagirl View Post
        ??
        We saw Brooke being in love with Ridge years before Taylor got introduced (the Brooke-Ridge-Caroline triangle).
        ___

Would a woman who is really only in love with Nick decide to raise Nick's unborn baby with Ridge - just to annoy Stephanie in 2004 ? (And an abandoned Nick then was the one who told Bridge that his mother had told him that the baby can't be Nick's and that Bridge should get another paternity test after the birth).

Brooke years later again walking away from Nick and their marriage to be with Ridge (2006), when Stephanie at that time even wanted Brooke to be with Ridge (how would that annoy Stephanie?)?

Brooke shares a biological child with Nick and could have had a family with Nick if she had wanted - but she gave up on Jack to be with Ridge.
        ______

I just don't see how Brooke supposedly only loved Nick (but maybe our view of "love" is just too different?) and went after Ridge to annoy Stephanie.
        I agree with you viennagirl ...

Comment

Brookes first choice will always be Ridge. nick was a soft spot to land and Bill revs up her sex drive.

Comment

I believe Brooke loved all the men she was with. But her true love is herself.

Comment

Brooke’s true love is Ridge, Eric, Nick and Bill.
              There were many lovers but the final four are the true ones imo.

Comment

Originally posted by GabbyMo View Post
                Brooke's true and only love is her libido. IMO

Comment

• GabbyMo
                  GabbyMo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is probably true!!!

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post

Brooke's true and only love is her libido. IMO
                pretty much this

Comment

Brooke’s true love is Ridge but I personally preferred Bricky.
                  Laura23, Moderator of BnB/Days Forums, Board questions? please Email me!

Comment

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You don;t lie, manipulate someone you love. And one sure as heck doesn't cheat on them and claim that her husband's child is his.

I think Brooke's true.. at least constant.. love was Ridge and in between reunions it's 'love the one you're with.'
                  She pursued Thorne like he was everything and dumped him for Ridge when she got him.. as she did with Eric. That was definately to spite Stephanie.
                  This has been her MO pretty much for 30+ years.
                  I wasn't watching much during the Nick era but it sounds like she could have been with him if that's who she wanted. Jmho.

Comment

• BLUE EYED GIRL
                    BLUE EYED GIRL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    B-Hold She made the same claim to Nick too. This is why I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth when it comes to her destinies and greatest loves of her life. She’s a joke

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BLUE EYED GIRL - As Stephanie told Brooke "When are you NOT in love!"

• BLUE EYED GIRL
                    BLUE EYED GIRL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    B-Hold you are exactly right 👍🏻👍🏻

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X