Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So great to see Sarah Joy Brown today

I forgot she was Oliver’s sister for a little while.

Same last name as Kimberlin but there not related in real life. Getting to the point it's was good to see Sarah's character Agnes Jones. She had a great rivalry with Ashley Jones Bridget Forrester.

Comment

Oh my gosh I hated her character Julia, on As The World Turns!

I don't remember her character Agnes because I was working at the time.

Comment

She and Oliver were also Whip's cousin. The Jones family had a strong presence at the time. Oliver was Hope's first love, Liam's first big rival and Amber and Steffy also had the hots for him. Then he was in a quadrangle with Amber Hope and Liam for more than a year. His biggest story was this wall sex with Brooke, of course. Then we had Whip (previously married to Brooke in 2002) who married Taylor in 2009. For some time he was also front and center in the main stories. Agnes was on less episodes but she had a great run too. She was introduced as Bridget and Nick's surrogate but then she had a fight with Bridget and lost the child. Then the story with Graham Darros, ending with Nick and Agnes saving Hope's life. After that, she started a relationship with Nick and she and Amber briefly battled for him in 2010. She left canvas early 2011, it was never really said why she and Nick ended things. Agnes and Whip disappeared in 2011, Oliver stayed until 2015 but his main stories were in 2010-2011. Another interesting family that we never heard from again, unfortunately.

Comment

I was so shocked to see her today. I love Sarah Joy Brown ever since her days as Carly/Caroline on GH. Never realized she had been on the show. I remember the characters of Oliver and Whip (love Rick Hearst), but never realized until today that he had a sister. Don't remember the character of Agnes at all. Maybe they should bring her back.

Comment

It was a joy to see her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X