Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: Ode to Steffy Forrester: the lover, fighter, mother, and forever crotch-rocket

Here is the latest Two Scoops by Chanel S. Garner
    Steffy Forrester can bring home the tofu bacon. She can fry it up in a pan, but will she ever get her own man? As Jacqueline MacInnes Wood celebrates twelve years on the Bold and the Beautiful, get the two scoops on what makes Steffy a kick-ass mother, fighter, and business tycoon bound to find real love.
    Liz
    soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me .

Throw it all at Steffy! JMW can handle it! We could watch her new leading man support her when business struggles arise and hold her hand through a family emergency. That's what I want from a drama: watching how a loving couple deal with the ups and downs of life and fight for each other when someone wants to drag the other down...But, no Vinnie!! Nor, Sharpes!! And definitely no Liam!!!!!

Comment

Great article. Thanks for posting it. I would be up for Steffy and Little D, just no Vinny.

Comment

What a nice article! Love the sentiment. Any storyline that seperates Steffy from Liam is fine with me. 👍

Comment

I didn't know the actress hailed from Canada. She also has Brazilian and First Nation in her background.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I'd like to see Steffy take over FC from her silly father and brother since they had rather leave her holding up the place while they chase unworthy women. Also I would like her to find real love with a handsome NEW mogul, not a Spencer or anyone connected with the Logans. This new love should be a rock for her and Kelly and support Steffy through whatever came her way. She deserves some happiness at last because she has a conscience and a heart which the other women on the show don't seem to have.

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              I would lvove for Steffi to can HFTF since Hope has had no interest in it for over a year. Can Liam's azz. Fire Brooke. Katie refuses to quit when Brooke tries to pull the sisterhood & loyalty card.

Crotch Rocket is what a speed motorcycle is called. Not the rider.

Comment

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              Per the show's dialogue, Steffy described herself as a crotch rocket.

Its criminal how Steffy doesnt have a front burner story

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              A mother, a CEO, a fashion designer, a legacy and all she has been used for is abuse LOPE propping. So vomit inducing. Sick

Give steffy a new man who adores ONLY her. Show her busy at work and raising kelly. I don’t want to see her with Liam unless it’s about kelly. There’s no need for her to have to be bothered with hope. Hftf needs to be canned it’s unnecessary and hopes plate is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Imy&rb&b View Post
              Give steffy a new man who adores ONLY her. Show her busy at work and raising kelly. I don’t want to see her with Liam unless it’s about kelly. There’s no need for her to have to be bothered with hope. Hftf needs to be canned it’s unnecessary and hopes plate is full.
              agree plus there is no designer for it

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X