Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Stephanie Really Brought It Today!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Stephanie Really Brought It Today!

Today's vintage episode from 1999 with Stephanie going after Brooke at the Big Bear cabin really brought back memories! Stephanie was such a force and I loved how she put Brooke in her place like no other could! She threw such truth bombs! I loved when Brooke said that Thorn wanted her, Stephanie's response was...." He wants you like a $2.00 hooker!" That line was priceless! She brought to light that sleeping with all of the Forrester men was damaging and humiliating to Rick and Bridget! She was just as concerned about sticking up for and protecting them as much as her own children Ridge and Thorn! This is why I loved Stephanie and she didn't only just care about her own and she fought for what was right! Nowadays, nobody can stand up to Brooke without being shamed for it! I also loved the scary music and thunderstorm sound effects! It was hilarious watching Brooke be scared for her life and I can't say I blamed her one bit! The " Queen" was on 🔥!

Lol Brooke was a scared little mouse. Wish queen Stephanie was around now to protect the company and family from the logans. By the way why did Brooke have keys to cabin. She was devolved from ridge and eric. Stephanie should have had the lock changed. Couldn't believe Brooke told Stephanie to get out of cabin when it was the forested cabin not Logan cabin.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Depsite being so scared Brooke still defended herself. SMH. That speech should have been Brooke's wake up call about what she was doing ot her kids. It's sad that the fact Stephanie was more concerned about Brooke's children the Brooke was.

It was physical abuse pure and simple.

Comment

• joncharmed93
      joncharmed93 commented
      Editing a comment
      It aged quite well, Stephanie was livid at this point after Brooke went through all the men in her family and was trying to destroy Macy at the time.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a classic soap gold. Soaps are suppose to be outlandish escapism..

• SheilaFan32
      SheilaFan32 commented
      Editing a comment
      alurkerforever. You have to remind yourself that this is a classic episode. Brooke don't have to deal with Stephanie anymore because she isn't alive.

I remember how Thorne mentionned the effect on the her children and Brooke simply dismissed it and told him to focus on « us » ... Thorne cared more about them than their mother !

Bridget was appalled by the relationship and Brooke promised to give her time to get used to the idea ... when actually she had already planned the wedding ...

what stopped it was Kimberley kissing Thorne NOT Brooke s care for her children ...

The funny part is Brooke fought 2 years for Thorne, claiming she loooooved him and pursued Thorne while he was engaged then married ... convinced him to divorce, broke Macy s heart, disgusted her children, ... finally she had Stephanie’s acceptance as DIL, Ridge and Taylor’s support ...

and 6 months later she broke Thorne s heart, admitting she thought of Ridge all the time ... ALL that hurt and devastation for NOTHING ...

Comment

Originally posted by alurkerforever View Post
      Stephanie should have killed her and plead temporary insanity over the stress and distress caused by a woman who targeted Stephanie’s family for YEARS ... I bet she wouldn’t have gone to prison ... TOO MANY extenuating circumstances...

Thorne, Macy, Bridget, Nick, Katie and many other would have been spared a lot of emotional abuse and hurt from BROOKE ...
      Taylor wouldn’t have taken a bullet for that woman ... she would have raised her children ... Phoebe would be alive

and icing on the cake... NO HOPE !

Comment

I want to know what happened too. She thru Brooke over that couch like a sack
        of potatoes. Brooke hits Stephanie with a vase. She was clear out of her mind. I like
        the actor who played Thorne too. He should be back or someone else playing Thorne.
        Last edited by littleliz; June 6, 2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I loved it! Had never seen it before. I was in Europe during that time. Stephanie gave it to miss community womb good. Brooke deserved it, and it's too bad that stuff isn't written like that these days. It would be great if somebody stuffed a fist down her throat one of those times when she's yakking "my daughter" incessantly.

Best vintage episode yet!

Comment

This was the episode that Susan Flannary actually won an Emmy for. I legit felt like Stephanie was pissed off in real life. Incredible scene, need more of it these days.

Comment

• CattiPatti
              CattiPatti commented
              Editing a comment
              She certainly deserved the Emmy and she was powerful in that scene!

OMG Yes. I wish the show would follow up tomorrow but they have to go back to the ridiculous dullsville. I loved the Queen telling Brooke some truth. If she was back on the show,it would be worth tuning in for.The garbage they had for the last few years has been a disaster.Bring back the queen. Her grand kids and kids needs her. She can come back married to a new man and had a twin sister who died.

Comment

Originally posted by alurkerforever View Post
              Are you this upset over the emotional abuse Brooke put her children through? I didn't think that was fun to watch back then.

Comment

This is the Stephanie I loved and rooted for. She really was the matriarch of the show to this very day. No one can ever take her place, certainly not Brooke or Quinn!

Comment

What a great episode! Queen Stephanie was in fine form blasting Brooke for the slut and poor excuse for a mother she is!

On a side note, Jacob Young was so cute!

Comment

• CattiPatti
                    CattiPatti commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Who was the young girl with Rick/Jacob in today's episode? I vaguely recognize her but don't remember her name or who she was or what her purpose was?

• DepecheMode_Fan
                    DepecheMode_Fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's Kimberly Fairchild, Macy's half-sister. She arrived in LA with her father Myles Fairchild aka Adam Alexander. She was in love with Rick who was married to Amber at the time.

• CattiPatti
                    CattiPatti commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok, thanks @DepecheMode_Fan! I knew she looked familiar but I just didn't remember why! She was cute!
                    Last edited by CattiPatti; June 4, 2020, 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by karin2337 View Post
                  This is the Stephanie I loved and rooted for. She really was the matriarch of the show to this very day. No one can ever take her place, certainly not Brooke or Quinn!
                  agree and i though Katie would evolve into this kind of role against Brooke seeing she has been with Bill 3 times. But no they have katie be a doormat - what a waste of a strong actress. i bet katie could drop some great truth bombs from the past and present

Comment

Brooke: Thorne wants meee...

Stephanie: He wants you? He WANTS YOUUU... ? He wants you like a two dollar hooker!

I can watch this scene over and over. Susan Flannery deserved that Emmy.

Comment

I loved it! Brooke needs an instant replay because nothing has changed.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X