Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you bring back Fashion and Business storylines?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you bring back Fashion and Business storylines?

I've had this idea of how to bring back Fashion and Business storylines for some time for another thing I'm working on and just switched it around to fit B&B. I think this could be a fun way for Bell to bring back Fashion and Business storylines.

I would either cast a new character or bring back a character from the past. This character would work at FC for some time, helping design some of the lines. After a while something happens causing this character to be fired. This character in turn hatches a plan to get back at Forrester and to usurp power from FC over the Fashion industry. This character gets someone to go work on the inside and makes suggestions to incorporate some of this characters designs without Ridge and Eric knowing it.

Then FC hosts a fashion show and at the end this character gets up on stage and surprises everyone by handing FC a lawsuit for the use of their designs in the collection. The press would go wild and this character would leak some of their designs to prove that their claim against FC is legitimate and to see the real designs in action, they have to go to the fashion show that their brand new company is hosting.

I could see Ridge and especially Eric being livid at this and fighting every step of the way to beat the lawsuit and bring down this new competition that sprung out of the blue. It would be great for FC and this new company to exchange blows as they fight to manipulate the courts and to manipulate the fashion world in a fashion war like never seen before.

How would you bring back business storylines?

IMHO, it's time to get rid of Spencer and it's people... they add nothing useful.
    Bring back Macy and CJ, let her announce her mom's death ( DC is dead in real life, so there's no other way to bring back her kids without settling this small thing).
    It would give FC competition, give Thorne a love interest, Amber could join Spectras (would be fun to see how Macy/Amber interact).

Comment

• AnnMagda
      AnnMagda commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! It would make a lot more sense to have the (original) Spectras back than Spencer (which never comes into play as a publishing house any more anyway). I really want Macy and CJ back to revive their mother's legacy, rather than Sally 2.0. It felt so wrong seeing CJ play a supporting character as some distant relatives who never set foot at Spectra before tried to revive his family business.

I think you have to dress the characters better starting with Hope. Steffy needs to be brought front and center. She is the CEO. She should be the one making the major decision. Have her buy out some smaller design companies and have those employees merge in with Forrector Creations. Brooke - no more using the CEO office as your gossip central. Not all the characters need to be designers. Hope should do more with either the daycare or public relations. Brooke needs to go back to being a chemist - maybe do something with essential oils. Maybe its time for Brooke to go. Too much drama with her and Ridge working together. She can take Hope with her. Sally's line also needs to be brought front and center.

I agree we can get rid of Bill, Katie, Flo and Zoe. Bring on some non-related characters. Give Steffy a new business man.

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      I've wanted Brooke to go back to the lab for YEARS-- and apparently so has KKL-- and essential oils are a great idea!

You need new writers...the last decent fashion story we had revolved around Caroline Jr and Ridge

Comment

joncharmed93 I love your story idea and had a similar one myself!

I agree with the above that stated that B&B needs new writers... or a least ones that are not biased towards Bell's pets.

LoveVillians Steffy does need a front and center storyline where she isn't propping Liam Logan and placating Hope and Brooke. Lope, Beth, and thier master should be backburned for 8 months in Milan.

Idea One:

Steffy deserves a new man and a business storyline featuring her meeting an international fashion house mogul who wants to break into the USA market by competing with Forrester Creations for market share and buyers. Prescott is a young, handsome, debonair, overly confident designer and President of an old Paris fashion house. He may be brash and cold, but he has a sweet, kind side that he lets no one see. He and Steffy clash over business like dueling tigers, but the universe keeps forcing the pair into situations where Prescott has to show his softer side. They try to avoid their growing feelings for each other by dating others and trying to make each other jealous. Slowly, Seffy and Prescott fall in love. Tensions arise when Prescott's mentally unstable mother arrives back in LA. His mum is none other than Morgan DeWitt and she plans to marry off Prescott to a wealthy tampon heiress, get revenge on Ridge, seduce Thomas out of his FC shares, and destroy the Forrester family once and for all.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
        NuttyAboutSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Wealthy tampon heiress?

I love it.

We need a male designer that Steffy could fall in love with.
      tHEY din't have any designers with Thomas MIA and Sally "sick"

Comment

Okay, here is my next storyline... I've been thinking this up for a while, obviously.

Idea Two:

New line/B-list Celebrity Drama

After hearing about Rihanna teaming up with LVMH on a new fashion label, a snotty, rich girl celebrity (Allegra Saint Claire is a model/d-list actress/pop singer who had a song become number one in Germany) targets FC to get her own Fashion line. Allegra isn’t interested in designing, running, or put money towards the line herself, but she views it as an easy, new revenue stream.

She barges into a meeting Steffy and Ridge are having with their legal team to grace FC with the opportunity to design and pay for her new endeavor. They turn her down.

Undeterred, Allegra uses her social media and celebrity appeal to tabloids to draw attention to her not yet approved collaboration with FC by doing wacky promotional stunts in front of the FC building and at the Forrester mansion. This upsets Ridge and Steffy, but Eric is charmed by Allegra and thinks the publicity helps FC.

Allegra sees that Eric is softening towards her, so she tries to manipulate him with seduction. Quinn walks in as Allegra is rubbing up against her husband. Enraged, Quinn plots revenge. At Allegra’s next promo stunt in front of FC, Quinn cuts the wires on the harness holding Allegra and she falls. There are no major injuries, but Eric feels bad that she was hurt on FC property so he showers her daily with gifts and attention in her hotel room.

Allegra again tries to seduce Eric. When that fails, she says that the line would be a revival of the Forrester Originals collection which would be a tribute to him and his late wife Stephanie. Eric loves the idea so he uses his clout and shares to force Ridge and Steffy to approve the new Forrester Originals line featuring Allegra.

Allegra is a royal pain in the butt at work with outrageous demands for her line. She uses lies against Sally, backstabs Katie, pits Steffy and Ridge against each other, undercuts Quinn at every turn, tries more seduction on Eric and then on Thomas and Carter, and manipulates Pam’s kindness to get her way.

Eric slowly falls in love with Allegra, but she falls in love with Carter, and is in heavy lust with Thomas.

Carter makes her want to be a less shallow person. He treats her with respect and adoration, drawing out her kinder side. They learn that they have a lot in common and he defends and protects her when Steffy, Ridge, and Quinn accuse her of deceit.

On the other hand, Thomas lights her bed on fire with hot crazy sex, drawing out her freaky side. She hates him. He hates her. He sees through her lies and calls her out on her misdeeds. They don’t like each other as people, but he makes her toes curl in a way that no man ever has.

When the designs and production are finally completed, a date is set for the big fashion show to launch the new line.

Unbeknownst to Eric and the other FC shareholders, Allegra operated behind the scenes to have the name of the new Forrester Originals line be revealed as the Allegra Saint Claire Originals line. She also manipulated Carter into drawing up contracts, which Eric signed, giving herself full legal ownership of the line’s name and designs.

The night before of the show, Allegra is concerned because she has been feeling queasy in the mornings for weeks. Her period is late. In the morning she takes a pregnancy test. It’s positive.

Is the baby Eric’s or Carter’s or Thomas’? She doesn’t know, but she does know that she isn’t ready to be a mother. The pre-publicity from the launch is massive. Katie had worked overtime to get the new Forrester Originals line featuring Allegra Saint Claire into every fashion publication, blog, vlog, website, and on entertainment TV news shows. Allgrea's agent is finally returning her calls and she's offered a part in a big budget action movie. Life is looking up after years on the D-list. She doesn't need a baby in her life.

When she first burst to FC, her ultimate plan was to take the designs and brand name that FC had created and use the money to start her own fashion house. But, now her feelings for Carter, and possibly being pregnant by Eric/Thomas/Carter has put a kink in her plans for the future.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
          Editing a comment
          This sounds like the plot of a romance novel. Or, maybe a Danielle Steele book.

Pregnant by Eric?

Comment

Quinn could stay she is a jewelry designer but the Spencer’s don’t add much to that world so I agree they are kind of dead weight. SC can return to GH as Dillon. DD can play Brad’s cousin on Y&R . DB could go to a different show too.

Bring Felcia and her son Dino . Revive Spectra with Sally and maybe a Forrester. Make it a a fashion house that can compete.
          I’m sure there are other possibilities but that comes to mind.
          Last edited by Emerald Greens; June 5, 2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
            Editing a comment
            ITA. Get rid of the Spencers, who have all been written into a corner. Bring on a second fashion house that can actually compete with Forrester.

I think it's time to bring in a new family who runs their own fashion line. I would love to see a real business rivalry on the show. The parents could be struggling with their marriage, and face temptation from Ridge, Bill, Brooke and/or Donna. They could have a son who was a love interest for Steffy, and a troublemaker daughter who could be a love interest for Wyatt, and maybe a younger son. And just show them and Forrester preparing their lines, trying to outdo each other, and then plenty of fashion shows. I guess I just prefer that the show start fresh rather than bringing in characters from the past to be business rivals for the Forresters. Spectra 2.0 just didn't do it for me.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be fine with a new family and keeping Sally at FC if it’s not Spectra . I didn’t have a problem with the actors but trying to recreate the Spectra characters down to a person was so creatively bankrupt and lazy writing.

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Emerald Greens yep, exactly. They totally bungled the new Spectra, and now all of those characters are gone but younger Sally. I would love to see better stories for her.

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. Sally needs a better sl .

Have Eric for of heart attack. Will splits shares between Quinn, thorn and thomas. Thorne comes back and announcrs Macy's alive and the he remarried. She becomes spiked woman for Brookes bedroom line. Liam, hope, and Brooke begin to fill like outsiders in the company so they plot o gain forester shares.

Comment

Whatever happened to Maya and Lizzie? Seems like they just disappeared, was their a story about them leaving or something that I missed? I do think they should do a time jump of maybe a few months when they come back. Ridge and Brooke have fixed their marriage and reunited, Sally and her doctor friend are currently in jail for assault on Flo. Thomas is back after several months of intense therapy, is currently seeing a psychiatrist, and is now seeking to remove Hope's rights to his son and Liam thinks its a good idea, as he wants to move on with his wife and daughter. Hope hires a new designer for her HFTF line, but this person is in an abusive relationship and Hope tries to help. A new employee starts at Forrester and Steffy is intrigued and attracted, but Steffy feels she cannot reveal her feelings as he is a subordinate. Thomas decides to help Sally with her legal troubles, much to Ridge's irritation, due to her lies about dying. Flo and Katie become close as Katie has still not forgiven Bill and confides in Flo about this and how Will is now acting out and getting bad grades in school. Wyatt and Flo have set a date to get married and plan to do so at Bill's home.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
              Quinn could stay she is a jewelry designer but the Spencer’s don’t add much to that world so I agree they are kind of dead weight. SC can return to GH as Dillon. DD can play Brad’s cousin on Y&R . DB could go to a different show too.

Bring Felcia and her son Dino . Revive Spectra with Sally and maybe a Forrester. Make it a a fashion house that can compete.
              I’m sure there are other possibilities but that comes to mind.
              i love the idea of Felicia returning and falling for Bill Spencer!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                Felicia has been away too long. She’s the real Stephanie 2.0 not Brooke.

• Boldfan4ever
                Boldfan4ever commented
                Editing a comment
                agree - at least that's how it should be anyway

After an ugly divorce Brooke buys Spectra to become CEO bc she wants FC down. Hope leaves FC with her.
              Brooke also asks Rick to come back to help. He falls for Sally and they make a great team but then Maya comes back bc she wants him back.
              Thorne comes back to LA and teams up with Brooke so he can have his revenge over Ridge. Finally they get back together.

Kimberly s Fairchild (Macy s half sister)’s twins she had with Thorne but hide arrive in town and Brooke hire the man unaware of his identity He is a great designer who fight with Thomas but is interested in STEFFY ... he resent secretly his father and Brooke for breaking his mother s heart.
              the girl is a supermodel, and gets hired at FC and Thomas is smitten. She wants to use him for her revenge but slowly falls for him

Ridge has reunited with Taylor after she helped Shauna with her TERMINAL BREAST CANCER ... Tridge family is reunited with Thomas and Taylor back to normal ... Taylor suspects something fishy with the twins ...

This SL also put Eric and Quinn in the middle of a family and Company fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwaime View Post
                After an ugly divorce Brooke buys Spectra to become CEO bc she wants FC down. Hope leaves FC with her.
                Brooke also asks Rick to come back to help. He falls for Sally and they make a great team but then Maya comes back bc she wants him back.
                Thorne comes back to LA and teams up with Brooke so he can have his revenge over Ridge. Finally they get back together.

Kimberly s Fairchild (Macy s half sister)’s twins she had with Thorne but hide arrive in town and Brooke hire the man unaware of his identity He is a great designer who fight with Thomas but is interested in STEFFY ... he resent secretly his father and Brooke for breaking his mother s heart.
                the girl is a supermodel, and gets hired at FC and Thomas is smitten. She wants to use him for her revenge but slowly falls for him

Ridge has reunited with Taylor after she helped Shauna with her TERMINAL BREAST CANCER ... Tridge family is reunited with Thomas and Taylor back to normal ... Taylor suspects something fishy with the twins ...

This SL also put Eric and Quinn in the middle of a family and Company fight.

Brooke cant buy Spectra cos it doesnt exist anymore

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X