Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the show have let six months go by when it returns?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the show have let six months go by when it returns?

I think that works, the awful stories can be over and we start again by picking up the show with 6 months having past.

Ridge and Shauna could learn they got married, and instead of getting a annulment, they decide to give it a honest go. They live at the apartment Rick bought for Maya. Brooke tried to break them up but couldn't. So she decided to move on.

Katie and Bill have been making strides but the last six months they haven't lived together. Katie is ready to give them another chance but is Bill ? As soon as she goes to his condo. to tell him She catches Brillnin bed. Katie grabs a shotgun and shoots them.6 months later Brooke is in a wheelchair for life and Bill can never have sex with anyone.

When Wyatt got home he saw Sallly on the ground. He is worried that he has made the situation wise, by asking her to leave. Dr.Escobar dropped Flo outside the hospital, and when she wakes up she only remembers bits and pieces. Wyatt dumps Flo and we learn in the six months that has passed, that Wally have made love, Flo gets her memory back and exposed Sally who is pregnant. They have a son named Austin, Flo ends up leaving town. Ridge and Steffy give her another chance to design, but she is relegated working with Thomas and they fall back in love.

Steffy and Carter are in bed together after there first time. Steffy thinks about the last 6 months, her grandpa died, Thomas got his shares and he wants CEO. Carter tried to comfort her, and they end up having sex. Carter has a big secret that he has been with men, and thinks he might be gay. But he keeps it from Steffy and we see a hot model man that Carter has been with and he is in love with him but Carter can't let his religious father know. Steffy is just try to get over her grief about Eric!

Hope and Liam are on a plane coming back from Hawaii. Beth and Douglas are with Katie. In the last 6 months they been arguing, because Thomas is back and he is coming between Sally and Wyatt. Hope has a secret that when she thought Liam was with Steffy, when it was Carter. Her and Thomas had sex in the steam room. He wants Sally and she is afraid Liam will leave her. Everytime they are alone Hope and Thomas, they keep sleeping together. Thomas is doing it just to let off steam and he keeps making moves on Sally,. but she isn't receptive. H/T are falling in love but neither want to admit it.

What do you guys think???

​​​​​​​
    Definitely Yes!
    32.00%
    No! Not Interested!
    56.00%
    Not Sure
    12.00%

No and Thomas is never going to get those shares anyway. He is not CEO and never will be CEO. Steffy and Ridge are Co-CEO's with the most shares. Eric owns the place. Eric would give the shares to his son Ridge before anyone else.I would not mind Ridge and Shauna though and I sure would love for Sally and Wyatt together in the end so six months and them back together would be great.

No to anymore Hope and Liam though I would love for them to just go missing and never to be heard from again.

Comment

I dont want Eric killed off so its a no from me.

Comment

I don't agree with the list, however, I would like a little time jump because the storylines were stale at best. I want Steffy and Sally to move on to better men, that's it. Sadly, they'll probably be saying the same lines.

Comment

I have to say No to Ridge & Shauna being married. Too soon and he wasn't divorced from Brooke in Vegas.
          No to Katie shooting Brill.
          The SL with Wyatt, Sally, Flo, etc. needs to play out in the time frame it left off. Sally gets past it and moves on.. with Thomas is ok.
          No pregnancies or babies. We've had enough of them past few years.
          No to Hope and Thomas. Keep her with Liam in their shack and Thomas gets custody of Douglas back.
          NO! to Carter & Steffy. If he's gay.. go do that.
          No to Eric dying but I'd like a jealous feud between Shauna & Quinn over Ridge.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't see the chemistry between Annika and Matthew? I love to see her cheat on Liam! Wyatt has been on this show seven years, and he has no children and he is nearing 35! Thomas the other male in his 30s has a sxix year old. So it's Wyatt turn.

Don't care for doormat Katie anymore. That is just what she is. Ditto for Steffy.
          Sally can go die at this point too. She has the nerve to pull an illness scam with a doctor even though we just got out of a drama with another doctor last year?
          Just for that alone, she does not deserve a baby either. And for what? Chances are high she may use the baby to pull another scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
            You don't see the chemistry between Annika and Matthew? I love to see her cheat on Liam! Wyatt has been on this show seven years, and he has no children and he is nearing 35! Thomas the other male in his 30s has a sxix year old. So it's Wyatt turn.
            Ya, Ita Wyatt should be a dad but not as a result of the fake illness SL. That needs to be wrapped up first. If he falls back in love with Sally and they're happy, then ok.
            Nah, I don't see anything special between MA & AN. There's sort of a forbidden fruit type attraction because of the story but the entire SL was too annoying besides a rewrite of them previously.
            I don't see or want to see Hope with Thomas behind Liam's back of all things. Jmo.

Comment

Yes, this is a chance to rewrite storylines, put to bed the bad ones. Start news up.

Comment

I like the idea of a six-month time jump to resolve the crummy storlyines they ended with.

However, I do NOT want to see Eric die, Carter on the down low, or another minute of Liam and Hope not being able to work things out. The less Liam, Hope, Beth, and Douglas, the better.

Comment

I never want to see Eric lose his life. because I love Eric. So instead the writers could easily write in about what happened to Eric's brother John. If Steffy got involved with Carter. I don't think it would be a long term relationship. Hope and Liam should get a exit storyline with them going back to Milan Italy. If they only made visits every now and then for either Christmas or Thanksgiving. I'll be okay with that. Just as long as they go back to Italy afterwards. I know several characters who should take hope and Liam's place. Bridget Forrester, Mary Warwick, Rick Forrester, the Avant and Ramirez family.
                  Last edited by SheilaFan32; June 3, 2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

An ellipsis would be great. They could easily pretend episode #8319 is 5 or 6 months after episode #8318 (the last one we saw in April) So many things I would change...Not necesseraly that Hope had a ONS with Thomas but we could find out he got intense therapy during these months and Hope was the one who convinced him to get help. He is a changed man and Hope has gotten very close to him but nothing has happened yet. She is just starting to have feelings for hi and it creates huge tensions between her and Liam. Flo has been kidnapped and all these months, Sally and Penny had her locked up somewhere, they used her cellphone to manipulate everyone. Wyatt (thinking Flo had abandonned him) is back with Sally, they are married and she is pregnant wth his child and Penny told Wyatt that Sally had a miracle recovery. When Flo returns they re happily married. I like the Shauna/Ridge twist... we find out Ridge and Shauna got married in Vegas but he doesn't remember. When he is ready to renew his vows to Brooke, Carter finds out he is already married to SHauna. And so on.

Comment

I’m not sure if I’ll watch the show when it returns. The gruesome twosome from Vegas ruined the show for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NuttyAboutSoaps View Post
                        I like the idea of a six-month time jump to resolve the crummy storlyines they ended with.

However, I do NOT want to see Eric die, Carter on the down low, or another minute of Liam and Hope not being able to work things out. The less Liam, Hope, Beth, and Douglas, the better.
                        co-sign

Comment

I don't mind the idea of a six month jump, but I don't like the story lines you're proposing. I especially don't see why Steffy should need to get dumped on again, this time because Carter decides to come out of the closet. Heck, have Liam admit that the reason he could never be completely happy with Steffy or Hope is that he's on the down low. Frees up both young women to not have to be paired with him ever again and gives SC something new to play. Could even add an interesting dynamic to Liam's relationship with Bill. I mean, if one of the current guys in that age group has to come out of the closet suddenly, let it be Liam and have some truly new story lines come out of it. If it's Carter, Bell will just use it as an excuse to backburner him some more.

Comment

I would love for them to jump ahead. Your stories are entertaining.

I would like a new man to come on for both Steffy and Katie. I want them to win for once.
                            Hope, Liam and Brooke - I wish they would be in some kind of coma.
                            I would love Bill to lose his manhood.
                            I'm okay with Ridge and Shauna being together.
                            Carter - nice looking man - I could see his character being gay. This would explain why he doens't get any lovin'.
                            I don't Eic dead. I want him and Quinn to be happy. I want him to unload on Brooke.
                            I hate Wyatt too, so I don't care what happens to him. I want Flo off the show.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X