• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darin Brooks on Wyatt

From his Twitter:

"I'd like to see a darker more fun Wyatt again!! Mischievous Wyatt!"

I think even the actor is tired of the triangle SL

The triangle SL hasn't been going on that long.
    They all want more air time and to be more dramatic.. then he needs to be serious if he's going to be dark.
    That's the problem with him and Liam. Leading men act grown and confident.. not confused and silly.

Comment

I’m not sure how darker and more fun go together but anything different would be an improvement for his character.

Comment

I can understand his point. The actors don't want triangles. SC says that it makes him look like a real jerk. Bell just won't listen. Flo needs to go.

Comment

Which triangle? All i see is a pushy ex who won't accept she got dumped. So she lies about being ill to get his attention. Wyatt was warned, but i guess he did not think she would go that far (Sally even conned the viewers) DB has too much of an comedic undertone to suddenly see him as dark. Wyatt has already pulled some mischievous stuff. I suspect that is all he will get.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with all this.

• JJ1
            JJ1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sally conned all the viewers? No, the writers robbed the majority of viewers who wanted the Wally love story. Flo cons everyone with her poor pitiful me act. Pairing anyone with Flo is a snooze fest. Todays show with Flo having no reason at all for not telling Wyatt that Beth was alive showcased her selfishness. Again.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
          From his Twitter:

"I'd like to see a darker more fun Wyatt again!! Mischievous Wyatt!"

I think even the actor is tired of the triangle SL
          The darker more fun Wyatt was going after his brother's girlfriends/fiancee and having his mommy help him through criminal activities.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveVillians View Post
            I can understand his point. The actors don't want triangles. SC says that it makes him look like a real jerk. Bell just won't listen. Flo needs to go.
            she sure does!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveVillians View Post
              Yes to both it all makes Liam look like a jerk as SC says and Flo needs to go . Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
                The triangle SL hasn't been going on that long.
                They all want more air time and to be more dramatic.. then he needs to be serious if he's going to be dark.
                That's the problem with him and Liam. ***Leading men act grown and confident.. not confused and silly.
                Yep, I so agree. It's funny that when Darin says he wants to see a 'darker' Wyatt, I immediately think 'psychotic' like his mother.
                I do wonder if he inherited that gene? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post

Yep, I so agree. It's funny that when Darin says he wants to see a 'darker' Wyatt, I immediately think 'psychotic' like his mother.
                  I do wonder if he inherited that gene? LOL
                  i hope he did and he kills Liam

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                    CouchCruisin' commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lmbo! ... ...

• Bill824
                    Bill824 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sign me up for that

I find Wyatt boring with Flo. The writers need to do something else with that character, or have him and Flo move to Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
                    I find Wyatt boring with Flo. The writers need to do something else with that character, or have him and Flo move to Vegas.
                    My thinking as well. If they want Wyatt and Flo together send them away they are beyond boring. Wyatt was never that like him or not . Dreary Flo sucks the life out of him.
                    Last edited by Emerald Greens; June 4, 2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Xyla
                      Xyla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wonder if that's what DB means by "darker," though it's not a great word choice--the whole "childhood sweetheart" thing with "what a good girl" Flo is dull, and Wyatt's never really been dull before. He's not always been a great guy, but he's generally not been dull--and one thing he did have going for him was that he wasn't a waffler like Liam. I think DB realizes they're making Wyatt Liam 2.0 (or trying to) and it's awful. SC himself has said that Liam's waffling makes him look like a jerk, and DB, understandably, doesn't particularly want to pay Jerk 2.0.

• Belindaa
                      Belindaa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I liked Wyatt until he dumped Sally twice for Flo. He's redeemable, but not with Flo, and I don't really want him with Sally any more either tbh. They need to just do something new with him, or maybe put him back with Katie. I'm also sick of him letting Quinn and Bill rule his life.

Is Wyatt a waffler? Well, he was for a while, but now he seems to have made his choice. It's just that he's not interesting with Flo. Most of their relationship is based on back story, but words about their past can't replace a real history that has been played out and developed in scenes on the show. It just doesn't work.

I don't want to see Wyatt go dark, either. We have enough of that with Thomas. I just want him to be charming, fun and adventurous like he was when he first started on B & B. He had an edge then, but he wasn't dark.

And I strongly agree with Xyla-- we absolutely do not need another perennial waffler like Liam or Ridge.

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post

My thinking as well. If they want Wyatt and Flo together send them away they are beyond boring. Wyatt was never that like him or not . Dreary Flo sucks the life out of him.
                    agree

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X