Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't recall, how did Stephanie treat Macy back then?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexyluvsny
    replied
    Yes, when I was watching that scene at the cabin Brooke was saying how Thorne needed to go back to Macy. But the way Sally was going on at the pool you would have thought Steph put some effort into breaking Thorne & Macy up.

Leave a comment:

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    If I'm right. I don't think Stephanie had any issues with Macy. Brooke was the woman Stephanie hated the most.

Leave a comment:

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
    Stephanie was annoying. She only cared for her other kids when it was about something that she herself disapproved off. Thorne's relationship with Macy was kinda meh! to me.
    It fizzled out and eventually we heard Thorne say Darla was the one anyway. We barely saw Kristen and Felicia. Ad even if they were in the picture, it was about Stephanie bitching about something. I remember how she though Kristen was gay because she was not married.
    season 1 kristen and steph didnt along

Leave a comment:

• PeaceOut
    replied
    Stephanie was annoying. She only cared for her other kids when it was about something that she herself disapproved off. Thorne's relationship with Macy was kinda meh! to me.
    It fizzled out and eventually we heard Thorne say Darla was the one anyway. We barely saw Kristen and Felicia. Ad even if they were in the picture, it was about Stephanie bitching about something. I remember how she though Kristen was gay because she was not married.

Leave a comment:

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnMagda View Post
    Stephanie was, on the whole, much less involved in Thorne's love life than Ridge's. She always liked Macy (liked, not loved) but initially disapproved of her marriage to Thorne because of the Spectra connection. She only became a big supporter of Macy when the alternative was Brooke.
    yep pretty much

Leave a comment:

• AnnMagda
    replied
    Stephanie was, on the whole, much less involved in Thorne's love life than Ridge's. She always liked Macy (liked, not loved) but initially disapproved of her marriage to Thorne because of the Spectra connection. She only became a big supporter of Macy when the alternative was Brooke.

Leave a comment:

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by B&B blonde View Post
    Stephanie had an unusual fixation on her first born child, Ridge .
    yes even Taylor admitted that years later

Leave a comment:

• CouchCruisin'
    commented on 's reply
    lexyluvsny
    I think you answered your own question when you posted 5.1 below.
    Stephanie was always so fixated on Ridge that she really didn't pay Thorne or what he was doing much mind.

• B-Hold
    commented on 's reply
    lexyluvsny - It doesn't.

• B-Hold
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, how I remembered it as well. Sally Spectra had a history of stealing from Forrester Creations and Stephanie initially thought that Macy was just a ploy.

• lexyluvsny
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I kind of thought she didn't really pay him much mind...unless it had something to do with Brooke or Ridge. Though she did step up to cover for Thorne when he shot Ridge and poked her nose in Felicia & Kristen's business.

• huntingh
    replied
    Only time Stephanie really interfered with Thorne & Macy was when Brooke was involved. I loved the episode when Brooke was hiding under the bed when Macy was trying to seduce Thorne

Leave a comment:

• lexyluvsny
    commented on 's reply
    That's been going on since day one...but I always remember everyone loving Macy & Thorne- including Stephanie. What would that have to do with Ridge??

• B&B blonde
    replied
    Stephanie had an unusual fixation on her first born child, Ridge .

Leave a comment:

• lexyluvsny
    replied
    Yes...why did Thorne & Macy break up this time? I must have stopped watching during this time because I believe Eric married Brooke.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X