Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see Ridge with Shauna or Quinn???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather see Ridge with Shauna or Quinn???

I rather see Ridge with Quinn then him hooking up, with Shauna. Yes Denise and TK are better than Bridge but Rena and Thorston are so hot together. Yesterday I researched them hating each other, to basically falling in love. I don't know why Bell didn't give them a fair chance because they have smoking hot chemistry! They can easily have a hot love affair that is what soaps are made of. Eric and Quinn have been married for forever and they haven't had a story in three yrs. It's time to shake things up. I always have said the death of Eric, could create a lot of business storylines and family feuds.

Shauna and Ridge don't have any of that potential. I find them lukewarm. I like Ridge in the right pairings. Caroline jr, Katie and Quinn. Brooke and him are a snoozefest and Shauna isn't that great either. If Quidge got together they could put Donna with Eric. They can still have the Quinn vs Brooke rivalry.

Who would you rather see Ridge with???
    Definitely Shauna!
    39.13%
    No. Quinn for the win!
    43.48%
    Not Sure
    17.39%

I'll say this. Ridge should be with Shauna.

Comment

Ridge should be with Shauna they have chemistry and are hot together. Plus, Shauna makes him laugh and smile and I love that. Shauna makes him happy from what I have seen since he has been miserable with Brooke. I want Ridge with Shauna.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they do. Ridge and Shauna have a more realism to them, they talk, they flirt, they laugh, they speak about being parents etc. They are a breath of fresh air to watch on a otherwise stale soap.

Where is the Caroline jr. option?
      I know, I know, the character is dead, but she's the only one I liked TK's Ridge with.
      Last edited by Ilovebooks; May 31, 2020, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• lpatter
        lpatter commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your answer the best

• Ilovebooks
        Ilovebooks commented
        Editing a comment
        ....thank you!

Ridge with Shauna. Although Ridge and Quinn have amazing chemistry, I like the Quinn/Shauna friendship and I want it to remain intact. I'm not interested in watching two grown women throw away a friendship over a man. We already don't have enough friendships on this show.

Maybe one day after DR has left the show and Eric has died, or Eric has divorced Quinn because he loves her so much he wants her with a younger man while he retires and goes traveling the world fishing with his cousin, then Ridge and Quinn and their amazing chemistry can get together.

Comment

It doesn't matter who Ridge is with, but he had mad chemistry with Quinn and they have more potential for stories than this silly flirtation with Shauna.
        He will just go back to Brooke anyway so why bother. They deserve each other. Jmho. 🤔🐾

Comment

My issue is, I don't like either of these women.
          To be honest, I am not liking Ridge either right now, but I can say,
          if the flirtation with psycho Quinn starts back up, it will cause friction between her and garbage bag Shauna.
          I would like to see the two co-conspirators get a taste of their own medicine.
          Quinn never pays for a darned thing she does, and I don't find Shauna interesting enough to watch.

So I guess my vote is Quinn.

Comment

I think Shauna and Ridge are a good pair. She adores him. I could see Ridge and Shauna living with Eric and Quinn and Quinn and him sneaking around down the road.

Comment

Even if Shauna wasn't an option (thank God she is!) I am done with family members swapping spouses.

Comment

I don't think Ridge is interesting with either of them. To be honest I haven't loved him with anyone since TK showed up. This is another case where the women are better off without him.
                Shelly, Moderator
                soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree that he isn't interesting with either of them.

Ridge and Quinn have the best chemistry. But i sure do not want Eric killed off!!!

Comment

NEITHER!! They are both horrible. Shauna is tacky and Quinn is just plain awful. Yuk to both.

Comment

Back to Taylor please!!

Comment

Ridge and Quinn would certainly shake things up. I just can't with Ridge and Shauna. She acts like he's a rock star and she's an over the hill groupie.

Comment

Brooke. Always. Other women are just fillers until he gets back with Brooke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X