Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steffys ring on Thursdays episode

That was a big rock. How did Liam afford that at that time?

Wasn't that Hope's ring?
    I am sure Liam could afford it, even back then because he was working at Spencer Publications.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
      Chatty Cakes commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t remember. I always thought he did different rings for each girl but not each engagement although for his last wedding to Steffy she got a different ring.
      I guess he would have been at Spencer then but that still would set a guy back although I don’t think he pays rent or mortgages.

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post
    Wasn't that Hope's ring?
    I am sure Liam could afford it, even back then because he was working at Spencer Publications.
    Yes, it's Hope's engagement ring that she left on Liam's mantle, and he used the still warm ring proposed to Steffy.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
      Chatty Cakes commented
      Editing a comment
      How tacky! As a Steffy fan, I always thought she should have moved on from Liam long ago.

• Sharkswin
      Sharkswin commented
      Editing a comment
      Chatty Cakes - Agree..it was tacky! I've never been a Steffy fan, but I find it sad that she so quickly and happily accepted Liam giving her..Hope's leftover ring. Did Steffy not believe she was worthy of Liam going all out making it special and romantic just for her? And give her..her own ring? I realize the ring is materialistic, but it's also an important symbol..the meaning behind it has substance.

What happened to the thread about whether Steffy should be a leading vs supporting character? I never got around to reading it and now I can’t find it. Did it blow up with arguing over something or am I just missing it?

As far as the ring haven’t Steffy and Hope Both been given the same ring back and forth multiple times? Liam could just pay for them like a 30 year mortgage. It’s probably why he can’t afford a place to live.
    Last edited by veryoldatwtfan; May 31, 2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Sharkswin commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Hope's original ring was not given to both back and forth multiple times. Hope left it on Liam's mantle, and he used it to propose to Steffy. She then wore it throughout Leffy's entire first marriage and kept it even after their divorce.

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. I wasn’t clear. I didn’t mean there was only one ring. I meant there were multiple instances where Steffy got Hope’s ring (the one on the mantle) and Hope got Steffy’s ring (the more recent time when Steffy essentially proposed to Hope for Liam and gave her the ring).

• Sharkswin
      Sharkswin commented
      Editing a comment
      ^but Hope only wore Steffy’s ring for like two minutes..after Steffy’s proposal, Liam did his own proposal to Hope and gave her a separate ring.

Originally posted by veryoldatwtfan View Post
    What happened to the thread about whether Steffy should be a leading vs supporting character? I never got around to reading it and now I can’t find it. Did it blow up with arguing over something or am I just missing it?

As far as the ring haven’t Steffy and Hope Both been given the same ring back and forth multiple times? Liam could just pay for them like a 30 year mortgage. It’s probably why he can’t afford a place to live.
    Ya, the Steffy thread was apparently deleted. It was just speculation and he said, she said about it.

I don't know where that ring came from or when Liam gave it to Steffy. Keeping track of his engagements is a lost cause.
    The ring that Hope whipped out and claimed Liam gave her originally looked different.. not the one she left on the mantle.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, documenting the history of Liam’s engagements could form the basis of someone’s thesis. 😂

Originally posted by veryoldatwtfan View Post
    Yep, documenting the history of Liam’s engagements could form the basis of someone’s thesis. 😂
    Really. Who has time for it. I'd rather have a degree in something useful.. like $Bill's gorgeous sexiness.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      That would definitely be more enjoyable and you wouldn’t end up tearing your hair out. 😝

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Really. Who has time for it. I'd rather have a degree in something useful.. like $Bill's gorgeous sexiness.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, the first engagement ring.....just like still warm bodily fluid, it got swapped out between the 2 women.

Comment

Liam is Bill Spencer's son, I am sure he has tons of money to spend on big rocks for whatever woman he wants to marry this week or Next.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X